Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT WEEK SIX - DALLAS (2-2) @ BALTIMORE (4-1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bmore4life815

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great game! I was there, and the poise of Tony Romo stuck out like a sore thumb. How some morons think that he's the worst QB in the division is baffling. He's definitely a top 7-8 QB in this league. Your running game shredded us; made our front seven look muffin-soft (we were only allowing 3.6 YPC going into this week, btw).

Keep your heads up. You guys played one hell of a game, and are certainly a lot better than your record suggests. Best of luck going forward. That is a ridiculously talented football team.

Bernard "Crush Boy" Pollard- Forever a Raven

El Ramster on the sig that isn't going anywhere
DaBoys

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace5 wrote:
You know what blows my mind? We're all sitting here (myself included) roasting the offense and the defense, when the special teams blew the game winner AND gave up the only major big play points of the game. Joe DeCamillis for some blame anyone? Against a good team, I'll take what the O and the D did. They could have done better. Much better. But they did what it took to win that particular game. And phase three let em down.

Break that down a little further, Ace. Alex Albright(sp) drifted out of his lane. Was it Joe D? Was it the entire special teams unit? Or was it one link in the chain that uncharacteristically drifted out of position; turning a stop on the 15-25 yard line into a game winning return?

Matts4313 wrote:
I agree with daboys, some of you might be insane.

The_Slamman wrote:
Daboys is right.

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
BTW, DaBoys wins this thread.
NYDC4life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can somebody answer this? Who the hell was offsides on that 2nd down near the goalline that eventually gave the Ravens 5 yards and replay of second down.

I swear I thought the announcers said, late getting off the field. Please don't let this be true. Brick wall

HDsportsfan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYDC4life wrote:
Can somebody answer this? Who the hell was offsides on that 2nd down near the goalline that eventually gave the Ravens 5 yards and replay of second down.

I swear I thought the announcers said, late getting off the field. Please don't let this be true. Brick wall

I think it was McCray...he would have either been offsides (because he was on the Ravens side of the ball) or he would have been a 12th man on the field if I'm thinking of the same play you are. The Ticket or The Fan adderssed this on the post game report via radio.

Last edited by HDsportsfan on Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
atran35

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I notice this when the play ran. There was a player running off the field. So no one was off sides but yes...there was a player on the field when the play began Sad
DaBoys

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bmore4life815 wrote:
Great game! I was there, and the poise of Tony Romo stuck out like a sore thumb. How some morons think that he's the worst QB in the division is baffling. He's definitely a top 7-8 QB in this league. Your running game shredded us; made our front seven look muffin-soft (we were only allowing 3.6 YPC going into this week, btw).

Keep your heads up. You guys played one hell of a game, and are certainly a lot better than your record suggests. Best of luck going forward. That is a ridiculously talented football team.

Screw you! You come in here with that trolling BS! Just another Ravens fan coming in here to incite anger in the losing team, SMH.

Just joking....

Thanks, we didn't get beat near as bad as I thought we would. The Ravens were a final 4 team last year and probably should have been a final 2. I was soooooo wanting Ray Ray and Reed to get that ring last year, when the final 4 were determined. Got screwed by the Cundy. You look like you are well on your way to getting back to that level though. Hopefully we will see you guys in the super bowl Cool

And that's he first time in my life I've ever typed the letters "s" "m" "h" in sequence and meant something more than a typo.

Never again...

Matts4313 wrote:
I agree with daboys, some of you might be insane.

The_Slamman wrote:
Daboys is right.

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
BTW, DaBoys wins this thread.
atran35

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My suggestion would be to use FA and the DRAFT to make us a better team without blowing up the core.

But as have been stated we need to focus on the OLINE and DLINE. We already have the skill set players( RBs/CBs/WRs ). Our DLINE is aging and seems to get lit up on the run or have difficulty rushing the passers. Our OLINE needs to either GEL better or we need to demote the weak links.
NYDC4life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

atran35 wrote:
I notice this when the play ran. There was a player running off the field. So no one was off sides but yes...there was a player on the field when the play began Sad

F ing crazy is all I could say.

Rtnldave

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You compound that play with the others, including the one they pointed out on NFL tonight before the game between the Packers and Ravens.
They showed the passing play with 20 seconds left to Bryant and Romo was trying like he!! to get his team lined up for another play saving their last TO so they could use the middle of the field and not be predicatble throwing to the sidelines.
They showed how the WR's that ran down field were walking, frickin W-A-L-K-I-N-G!!!!!!!! Back to the huddle like they had all day or something. No sense of urgency, no killer instinct, no sensing the victory, NOTHING! It was like they were saying: oh well, I'm gettin paid either way.
These guys HAVE TO GO!!!!!!!!!!! No ifs ands or buts about it!
Matts4313

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cicero wrote:
I told you all that our forum was better off without him.

If only he stuck to his guns...... Pray

Laughing

plan9misfit wrote:

If we're able to go 11-5 or better, then Garrett and his staff deserve to be coaches of the damned decade.
plan9misfit

FF Fanatic
Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
Cicero wrote:
I told you all that our forum was better off without him.

If only he stuck to his guns...... Pray

Laughing

Like I said before, I was asked to come back by multiple posters, Matts.

Co-Founder: DCRA - No McQuistan, No Super Bowl
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.
Matts4313

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

plan9misfit wrote:
Like I said before, I was asked to come back by multiple posters, Matts.

Which ones? I will have them beaten by a herd of midgets.

plan9misfit wrote:

If we're able to go 11-5 or better, then Garrett and his staff deserve to be coaches of the damned decade.
MightyMouse07

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any word on Murray?

“Anytime I step out there I give everything I got, on every single play.” - Ray Lewis
plan9misfit

FF Fanatic
Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
You guys may not like the way he says it, but Plan9 is right. This loss came down to a colossal failure at the coaching level. The cowboys have lost way too many of these type games where, on paper, the cowboys should have won by 2 TDs. The same penalties all over again turning potential TDs into FGs, Special teams blunders, Clock management. Coaching not to lose the game instead coaching to win.

This is the issue, amigo. Rather than refuting what I say and proving me wrong, they get angry because I don't hold anything back - with respect to them or the team. I think it's well known that I don't particularly care whether people like me or not. I'm more interested in being correct than liked. And when people defend a person or a concept irrationally and then make baseless accusations toward another man's comment on facts, I'm going to take them to task on it.

One other thing, folks: while on my hiatus for a month, I saw more people come out of the woodwork and make the same kinds of statements that I make and have made for years and yet, none of you insulted them, called them out on their opinions, disagreed with them, questioned their fandom, or called them "negative". The only person who you directed those comments toward was Slam, even when many of you wound up making identical comments less than one week later. So yes, I'm going to call you out on that. Try being genuine for a change and thinking before you post.

Co-Founder: DCRA - No McQuistan, No Super Bowl
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.
hitstreak07

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MightyMouse07 wrote:
Any word on Murray?

MRI tomorrow on his foot....He said in post game interview, that he tried to come back and play but coaches wouldn't let him

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 49, 50, 51  Next
Page 50 of 51

Jump to: