Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bounty Suspensions have been readminstered
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Superman(DH23)


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 19342
Location: Abdi on the sick sig
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
A memo sent to ALL 32 Teams, Stating I Snitched & said something about N.O bounty program. How can I do that as a VIKING?


Yeah....that's extremely unlikely. The NFL is not sending a memo to all 32 teams telling them who provided evidence against the bounty scandal. It's incredibly unrealistic. As a matter of fact, it's extremely unrealistic that the NFL is going to identify any player who gave evidence against the bounty scandal. It's also extremely unrealistic that Jimmy Kennedy would have any info as to the bounty scandal, since he wasn't on the team.
_________________

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MathMan


Joined: 10 Oct 2007
Posts: 21859
Location: wisconsin
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roger Goddell

Jamie Kennedy is the easy scapegoat here.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Superman(DH23)


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 19342
Location: Abdi on the sick sig
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MathMan wrote:
Roger Goddell

Jamie Kennedy is the easy scapegoat here.
Did you confuse what thread you were in Wink
_________________

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 84245
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wait what? Confused

how exactly does that work
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cp0k2


Joined: 06 Aug 2012
Posts: 4961
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those quotes are mostly in caps lock so they must be true.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pookie


Joined: 30 Dec 2007
Posts: 659
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/jason-la-canfora/20563159/the-nfl-today-embattled-chiefs-gm-pioli-offered-twoyear-extension-yet-to-sign

Quote:
Meanwhile, former Vikings defensive lineman Jimmy Kennedy is irate at his inclusion in the league's letter to teams on this matter as someone who provided evidence, and is mulling legal options


Shut up, Kennedy! You are obviously lying. Guilty until proven innocent!
_________________
New Orleans Saints Super Bowl XLIV Champions
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Gnat


Moderator
Joined: 23 Feb 2005
Posts: 36438
Location: Minneapolis
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pookie wrote:
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/jason-la-canfora/20563159/the-nfl-today-embattled-chiefs-gm-pioli-offered-twoyear-extension-yet-to-sign

Quote:
Meanwhile, former Vikings defensive lineman Jimmy Kennedy is irate at his inclusion in the league's letter to teams on this matter as someone who provided evidence, and is mulling legal options


Shut up, Kennedy! You are obviously lying. Guilty until proven innocent!


Eh, mainly he is obviously trying to get attention for himself because he's out of the league and spotlight.
_________________
Gnat's Movie Reviews

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Superman(DH23)


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 19342
Location: Abdi on the sick sig
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Gnat wrote:
Pookie wrote:
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/jason-la-canfora/20563159/the-nfl-today-embattled-chiefs-gm-pioli-offered-twoyear-extension-yet-to-sign

Quote:
Meanwhile, former Vikings defensive lineman Jimmy Kennedy is irate at his inclusion in the league's letter to teams on this matter as someone who provided evidence, and is mulling legal options


Shut up, Kennedy! You are obviously lying. Guilty until proven innocent!


Eh, mainly he is obviously trying to get attention for himself because he's out of the league and spotlight.
shhhh logic has no place when dealing w/ Roger Goddell hate.
_________________

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
doomer


Joined: 11 Jul 2009
Posts: 485
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, are people finally realizing what a crock of feces the allegations are?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tom cody


Joined: 01 Sep 2007
Posts: 8803
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to see Goodell stand his ground. What these players did was shameful. Glad to see them get suspended, hope this serves as a lesson for others to not participate in these activities.
_________________
I think that I shall never see, my cataracts are blinding me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
J Pep 4 Step


Joined: 01 Apr 2007
Posts: 30084
Location: Greenvillain, NC
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doomer wrote:
So, are people finally realizing what a crock of feces the allegations are?


Laughing

CONSPIRACY!!!!
_________________

CK on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
J Pep 4 Step


Joined: 01 Apr 2007
Posts: 30084
Location: Greenvillain, NC
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bluesfreak74 wrote:
So Goodell and the NFL are making up lies now? SHOCKER. Jimmy Kennedy vents about this whole "bounty program" on twitter. His twitter handle is: @Kennedy73

Quote:
It's really starting to bother me. How can the NFL continue to say I told them about Bounty & they interviewed me? THIS DID NOT HAPPEN!


Quote:
A memo sent to ALL 32 Teams, Stating I Snitched & said something about N.O bounty program. How can I do that as a VIKING?


Quote:
This Sucks! I NEVER interviewed with anyone from #NFL, No NFL Security, Not Goodell, NO ONE!


Quote:
My Integrity & Character means the world to me. I respect this game & my fellow players. I have always been a loyal Friend & Teammate.


Quote:
It bothers me that the respect of my Peers & Coaches is in Jeopardy because of this. So for the last time, I NEVER INTERVIEWED WITH THE NFL!


Quote:
I NEVER TOLD ANYONE ABOUT A BOUNTY PROGRAM THAT I DIDNT/WOULDNT KNOW OF. I NEVER TALKED TO HARGROVE OR ANY SAINTS PLAYER ABOUT THE PROGRAM


Quote:
HOW WOULD I KNOW IF SUCH A PROGRAM EXIST? I was a Viking at the time.


*waits for people to defend Goodell & the NFL*


Derp... if it's on twitter its true... derp...
_________________

CK on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 51004
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bluesfreak74 wrote:
So Goodell and the NFL are making up lies now? SHOCKER. Jimmy Kennedy vents about this whole "bounty program" on twitter. His twitter handle is: @Kennedy73

Quote:
It's really starting to bother me. How can the NFL continue to say I told them about Bounty & they interviewed me? THIS DID NOT HAPPEN!


Quote:
A memo sent to ALL 32 Teams, Stating I Snitched & said something about N.O bounty program. How can I do that as a VIKING?


Quote:
This Sucks! I NEVER interviewed with anyone from #NFL, No NFL Security, Not Goodell, NO ONE!


Quote:
My Integrity & Character means the world to me. I respect this game & my fellow players. I have always been a loyal Friend & Teammate.


Quote:
It bothers me that the respect of my Peers & Coaches is in Jeopardy because of this. So for the last time, I NEVER INTERVIEWED WITH THE NFL!


Quote:
I NEVER TOLD ANYONE ABOUT A BOUNTY PROGRAM THAT I DIDNT/WOULDNT KNOW OF. I NEVER TALKED TO HARGROVE OR ANY SAINTS PLAYER ABOUT THE PROGRAM


Quote:
HOW WOULD I KNOW IF SUCH A PROGRAM EXIST? I was a Viking at the time.


*waits for people to defend Goodell & the NFL*


Can't believe people still defending this. This is evidence how? Fact a guy doesn't want people to know he talked about bounties? Call me shocked. Do many tweets its most as if he is desperate for people to believe him. This proves nothing
_________________


AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
prorb


Joined: 15 Aug 2010
Posts: 56
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In 1996, NFL was OK with Reggie White paying teammates for hits
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/10/18/in-1996-nfl-was-ok-with-reggie-white-paying-teammates-for-hits/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IDOG_det


Moderator
Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Posts: 26928
Location: #JDI
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they'll still be arguing over these suspensions in 5 years Laughing
_________________
2014 Adopt-A-Lion #1: Eric Ebron
2014 Adopt-A-Lion #2: Martin Mayhew



R.I.P. Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group