Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Gameaday Thread: Rams vs. Dolphins
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who was the Player of the Week for week 5?
Cortland Finnegan- 5 tackles, 1 Sack
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
James Laurinaitis: 7 tackles, 1 Sack
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Robert Quinn: 3 Sacks, 1 FF, 4 Tackles
97%
 97%  [ 34 ]
Jo-Lunn Dunbar: 5 tackles, 1 Sack
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sam Bradford: 141 yards, 2 TD's, 1 INT
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 35

Ramsfan28

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:31 am    Post subject: Gameaday Thread: Rams vs. Dolphins Reply with quote

Rams

VS

Dolphins

Guys, I apologize, but I will be away for a few days doing a huge food event in Connecticut. Don't have time for a GDT this week, and if I did it would be lame.

Lamer than this:

Or this:

With that being said, enjoy yourselves this week, the Rams are 3-2, here's to hopefully being 4-2!!!

Adopt-a-Ram
CB Janoris Jenkins
9 TKL, 1 FF

ViolentMonk71 wrote:

We're football fans...reactionary, delusional, and passionate...

Last edited by Ramsfan28 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
S-jax39

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Fisher can throw a gameplan together thats gives us 2-3 drives like the first one in Arizona we win IMO.

We face another good defense with another good runner. Our secondary should be able to force turnovers but our offense probably wont be able to capitalize. I honestly see us losing this one, 24-16.
DistantRam

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two very good defences squaring off against one another, while both offences are struggling. If we can keep Hartline quiet (and our elite cornerback triumvirate should manage that), then it's a question of stopping the running game. Our "D" will keep us in the game; the million dollar question is, will the "O" put any points on the board?

I foresee a classic to rival last week's Baltimore v Kansas City epic. 16-10 to us.
Halradio

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the Rams can handle the Dolphin WR corp. If they can keep Fitzgerald out of the endzone, they should be able to contain the likes of Hartline.

The aspect of the Dolphins offense that does concern me is Reggie Bush. The Rams OLBs did a great job last week, but Bush in space versus the likes of Dunbar and McIntosh is not what one would term a favorable match up.
iRaMs

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets get it!

Against_me

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see us stoping them on defense and beating them in two or three plays on attack.23-13 for us
dtwizzy2k8

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FWIW the Rams are slight underdogs in Vegas. I think we can beat them, but we are both very similar teams in terms of having respectable defenses and questionable offenses. Not having Amendola is a huge blow to our offense, but I think overall the game will be low scoring and come down to turnovers and how Steven Jackson plays against the Miami D.
BEASToftheEAST4

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's hoping to a heavy dosage of Quick Pray

^El Ramster^
StLunatic88

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was watching some tape on the Dlphins, mostly last week vs the Bengals. A few things I noticed on their Defense:

-They are obviously stout against the run, but they are susceptible if you can get outside. I would like to see alot of Richardson bouncing it off the edge. Steven is now too slow and they are too big/strong for him to do much this week.

-SeanSmith is a very good CB, but the middle of the defense seems to be wide open. Crossing patterns and sit downs in zones are almost always there. This is where not having Danny really hurts, Pettis or Steve Smith need to step into that role and just eat up yardage. Could be a big game for Kendricks for this reason

-Cameron Wake is a Monster, Boudreau needs to come up with something to help out on him at all times. Two TE sets need to be out there alot, having Mulligan block and let Kendricks get out in a pattern. He can kill them in the seams.
joeyL.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck this week guys. I anticipate a very close game.

Im intereseted to see how the lines match up. We Both beat up on the Cards O-Line, so to me I think who ever keeps their QB the cleanest has the best chance to win.

its going to be a defensive battle the whole way, which means another heart attack worty game as itll probally come down to the last minuet!

-Joey

^^^packerbacker87, mad props yo.
"
This is America, the land of individualism, civil
disobedience and footballs that dont roll like the rest of the world wants them to"
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am really scared about how much Wake could affect this game.

Tannehill should throw at least one INT so if the offense can capitolize on the takeaways, at least one TD... Should get the W.

Whoever fills in for danny needs to step up as said before. Im really hoping our boys arent taking the phins lightly because they arent a bad football team. However this should be one of the easier games on the schedule but it will be a good test on the road. We all know the horns play well at home and can beat just about anybody, the real question is... What is the identity of the st louis rams going to be as a road team.

1. Amari Cooper
2. Brandon Scherff
3. Todd Gurley
RamRod

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Britt Miller might not play Sunday. What do we do at FB then?
The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamRod wrote:

Ummmm? Succeed?

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
ajhicks11

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have mixed feelings about this game. First off, I am excited but I am also nervous. I haven't watched even a second of Dolphin football. I know their defense is downright dominant and I am just not sure what to expect from the offense. If we can start with stopping Reggie i think we have a good chance. I am growing weary of Hartline, he has to be someone that defenses have been keying in on, yet it seems he and Tannehill have quite the relationship.

As always it will be exciting to see what our defense brings. They have been impressive to me almost every week, and always impressing in a different way.

As stated earlier our Offense better have a great game plan prepared. Although I would love to see our offense explode I think it is extremely important for our Offense to play around the talent that is on our special teams. Be successful on 3rd downs and get in position to give Greg the shot. Last week proved that we also have a guy named Johnny that has the opportunity to be very good for us, if we utilize him. By coming in with a strong gameplan based on taking what we can get, and making the Dolphins O work I think we have a great chance to force Ryan T into some mistakes.

I am very excited to see what Quinn does against Long. It should be a battle the entire day.
RamRod

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The J.R.S. wrote:
RamRod wrote:

Ummmm? Succeed?

We succeed at FB?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 1 of 29

Jump to: