You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Pittsburgh (2-2) @ Tennessee (1-4) TNF Official GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 27, 28, 29  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who wins this epic clash?
THE TITANS
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
PITTSBURGH
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

titanrick

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My only optimism is that this is not the same Pittsburgh team that went to 3 Super Bowls from '06 - '11. They're a team that lost to an extremely mediocre Denver team in last year's playoffs and lost to a bad Oakland team this year. They will struggle to make the playoffs. That being said, they're still capable of putting a whippin' on us. So we'd better show up to play at home in front of a national TV audience.

Prediction: Titans 19, Steelers 17

Adopt a Titan 2017: Derrick Henry and Mike Mularkey
FootballProdiG

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put in Rusty Smith as QB and Darius Reynaud as RB

Or we'll suffer the same fate we did Sunday. Imminent Destruction is about to happen. You can't help but watch, it's like a train wreck.
Titans_31

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of you are so clueless rusty smith sucks. Chris Johnson is still are best offensive weapon like it or not...
FootballProdiG

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans_31 wrote:
Some of you are so clueless rusty smith sucks. Chris Johnson is still are best offensive weapon like it or not...

We are clueless, and yet you use Chris Johnson and "Offensive" in the same sentence. Do you have even the slightest clue what your talking about?

And by the way, it's 'our' not "are". You are also clueless when it comes to grammar apparently.
RuskieTitan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

prozac77 wrote:
Titans 21
Steelers 20

The Titans will be down 17-0 at halftime, coaching staff decides to throw Rusty in after Hasslebeck throws for 100 yards on 30 attempts. The team rallies around him and throttles the Steelers in the 2nd half to win it.

Im gonna make 2 BOLD PREDICTIONS for this game.
1) Either Kamerion Wimbley or Derrick Morgan gets a sack.
2) Taylor Thompson builds off his thrilling performance in 4th quarter against the Vikings and catches another pass.

Is it sad that a "bold" prediction for our team is that ONE of our TWO starting DEs gets a sack? Laughing

^^El ramster^^
FF Hunger Games I Winner

#JDI
FootballProdiG wrote:
Cant spell choke without OKC
Finnerception

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballProdiG wrote:

We are clueless, and yet you use Chris Johnson and "Offensive" in the same sentence. Do you have even the slightest clue what your talking about?

"Chris Johnson" is an "offensive" player.

My statement is 100% correct. Don't criticize him for stating the obvious.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballProdiG wrote:
Titans_31 wrote:

And by the way, it's 'our' not "are". You are also clueless when it comes to grammar apparently.

What are you my English teacher? Laughing rusty smith is in no way better than hasselback and were not benching chris Johnson because hes getting stuffed on every place hes obviously not built for picking up yards by moving the pile he needs decent blocking to be dangerous and hes not getting that. I dont get why this is so hard to understand. Hes not eddie George. Hes 200 pounds he needs a hole to blow past linebackers to the 3rd level and hes getting nothing to work with so we replace him for a less talented player thats the same style
lamont

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone needs me tonight, I will be watching "The first 48" on A&E. Shocked Laughing

Gooo Titans... Embarassed

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
FootballProdiG

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Titans_31"]
FootballProdiG wrote:
Titans_31 wrote:

Quote:
What are you my English teacher? Laughing rusty smith is in no way better than hasselback

Your opinion. My opinion is that Hasslebeck's arm is shot and he has the vision of a blind 16 year old car driver.

Quote:
and were not benching chris Johnson because hes getting stuffed on every place hes obviously not built for picking up yards by moving the pile he needs decent blocking to be dangerous

Then bench the bum. He is overpaid and an unproductive runner.Why are you making excuses, the man is supposed to be a professional RB in the biggest league in America.

Quote:

and hes not getting that. I dont get why this is so hard to understand. Hes not eddie George. Hes 200 pounds he needs a hole to blow past linebackers to the 3rd level and hes getting nothing to work with so we replace him for a less talented player thats the same style
TitanJo33

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my opinion this is the biggest game of the season if we ever needed a win this one is it we need this game somebody has to step up in a big way.. Next week we'll prob get locker back with the remaking schedule a lot easier maybe we can make a run but it all has to start with this game we got the talent but the coaches and players need to step up big Time

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time to get our season back on track.
Titans win 28-17
Titansfan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be surprised if we actually score a touchdown. Hasselbeck will throw for 108 yards from 35 attempts with 60 of those yards coming in garbage time. CJ will have 26 rushing yards from sixteen attempts. We lose.

Titans 3 - 27 Steelers.

Props to JammerHammer on the awesome sig!
prozac77

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RuskieTitan wrote:
prozac77 wrote:
Titans 21
Steelers 20

The Titans will be down 17-0 at halftime, coaching staff decides to throw Rusty in after Hasslebeck throws for 100 yards on 30 attempts. The team rallies around him and throttles the Steelers in the 2nd half to win it.

Im gonna make 2 BOLD PREDICTIONS for this game.
1) Either Kamerion Wimbley or Derrick Morgan gets a sack.
2) Taylor Thompson builds off his thrilling performance in 4th quarter against the Vikings and catches another pass.

Is it sad that a "bold" prediction for our team is that ONE of our TWO starting DEs gets a sack? Laughing

It's a sign of the times Laughing
VY-FTW

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanJo33 wrote:
In my opinion this is the biggest game of the season if we ever needed a win this one is it we need this game somebody has to step up in a big way.. Next week we'll prob get locker back with the remaking schedule a lot easier maybe we can make a run but it all has to start with this game we got the talent but the coaches and players need to step up big Time

Sadly we dont win the big games lololol.

Adopt a Titan:
Jurrell Casey
Tajae Sharpe
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eric Davis from the NFLN picked us Shocked

DaQuan Jones

Jayon Brown

Sig By El Ramster

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 2 of 29

Jump to: