You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Pittsburgh (2-2) @ Tennessee (1-4) TNF Official GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 27, 28, 29  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who wins this epic clash?
THE TITANS
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
PITTSBURGH
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

KingTitan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blazed- wrote:
KingTitan wrote:
If it wasn't Big Ben, we could have had like 4-5 sacks I think. Our pass rush was good tonight.

They were missing half their line.

I don't care if they had Flag Football rules offensive line, we had a good pass rush.
If we didn't people would say we couldn't beat their scrubs.. So gotta start somewhere.

And yes, that is why they spent so many picks on their line high this year. Cause they always have a terrible line, but Ben makes them look better and sometimes makes them look worst.
TiTaN NaTioN!!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Few of things I got from the game:

1. Judging by the way Hassellbeck played, I don't think Locker starts next week. Outside of a couple bad throws, his weak arm, and a few dropped passes, he played pretty well I thought.

2. Kendall Wright = PLAYMAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. We still need a pass rush.Their O-line was crap and kept getting injured. I remember the announcer saying something to the likes of them having to use some of gthe Titans O-line lol. We should have sacked Ben several times last night.

4. Did Lamont Thompson take Griffin's uniform and lock him up in a broom closet some where? Why is he always getting beat all the time? It is like he doesn't learn from his mistakes.

5. Munchak finally showed that he had a soul. Its good to see some emotion from your coach. Lets his players and fans know that he actually cares.
PSN: J-SLeeZY87
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiTaN NaTioN!! wrote:
Few of things I got from the game:

1. Judging by the way Hassellbeck played, I don't think Locker starts next week. Outside of a couple bad throws, his weak arm, and a few dropped passes, he played pretty well I thought.

We have 10 days until our next game. Locker should be healthy by then and assuming that, he's going to start against the Bills.

Adopt-A-Titan:
Avery Williamson
VY

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingTitan wrote:
Blazed- wrote:
KingTitan wrote:
If it wasn't Big Ben, we could have had like 4-5 sacks I think. Our pass rush was good tonight.

They were missing half their line.

I don't care if they had Flag Football rules offensive line, we had a good pass rush.
If we didn't people would say we couldn't beat their scrubs.. So gotta start somewhere.

And yes, that is why they spent so many picks on their line high this year. Cause they always have a terrible line, but Ben makes them look better and sometimes makes them look worst.

It was nice to see some pressure, but it wasn't like we were all over R-berger all night, still have a long ways to go. I like our interior line and think we have good depth there, but on the ends we are terribly below average. This article is a good analysis of where our lines (both O & D) have come since 2008: http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/8493902/the-tennessee-titans-team-way-down

TiTaN NaTioN!! wrote:

Hasselbeck was good except on about 5 or 6 misses where he was way off, however we need to see what Locker has, now. No use in having MH get us back to 8-8, team needs to see if Locker is the franchise guy or not.
lamont

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In a side note. Hass took the high road last night when Rich pointed out noone picked the Titans in the pregame show. How funny was Hass's kid? When they showed Rich, Prime & Marshall riding the mechanical bull at Tequilla's, I was shocked at how big Marshall & Deion are now. They clearly are not missing to many meals. Shocked Laughing

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
VYoung10

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Locker is healthy, Hass will not start. Munch has said so. Locker is the guy, the future. There is no controversy, the guys know it too.
KingTitan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanna say.. our "Bust of an 1st Round Pick" Kendall Wright is on pace for about a 80plus reception 800yards 5 TD season..
s_camp

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a satisfying win. Yeah, there was a lot of ugly football from both teams, but at this point I'd take a win just about any way we could get it.

Still lots of problems, most notably pass rush and tackling, but the team had some fire for this game. I'd take a bad season record if the team would just show up and play. Can't stand it when they play lifeless, like they had a few times this year.
justing101

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

s_camp wrote:
What a satisfying win. Yeah, there was a lot of ugly football from both teams, but at this point I'd take a win just about any way we could get it.

Still lots of problems, most notably pass rush and tackling, but the team had some fire for this game. I'd take a bad season record if the team would just show up and play. Can't stand it when they play lifeless, like they had a few times this year.

I know what you mean. We tied up the game at 23 I would not have been as upset if we had lost cuz we actually competed and did alright up till then.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingTitan wrote:
Just wanna say.. our "Bust of an 1st Round Pick" Kendall Wright is on pace for about a 80plus reception 800yards 5 TD season..

I don't think anyone here called him a bust.

Quote:
@jwyattsports 1h
#Titans safety Bernard Pollard on #Chiefs: “I’m mad at the fact they’ve decided to come here and play football in our stadium."

RIP Stylish313
renndawg37

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL at the people (especially at ESPN/NFL Network) claiming that this is the start of a quarterback controversy.

Don't get me wrong, I'm proud of the way Hasselbeck played last night, looked like a vet minus about 2 questionable throws. The little underhand shovel to CJ was a thing of beauty. But this is Locker's team. He is our starting quarterback, and for good reason. He flat out gives us a better chance to win than Hasselbeck does. Not to mention we have to see what we have in him; we know what we have with Hass.

Kendall Wright was impressive other than the drop in the endzone, which probably should have been defensive pass interference. He showed really quick feet on that one play before the half, and enough smarts to get out of bounds.

Zach Brown should have been looking, and intercepted that pass to Miller in the endzone. Great coverage though, Witherspoon would've been three steps behind.

Martin played like a beast. If only Klug would show up. We need an interior pass rush badly. Morgan and Wimbley play like every snap and look gassed come the second half, etc. Morgan played pretty well last night however.

Bironas!!! Let's hope he's back to being Mr. Automatic that he was for so many years. Hopefully that injury is behind him.

All in all, I'm proud of the way we played last night at home. We showed a sense of urgency, Munchak showed some emotion, and Palmer and Gray weren't completely clueless with their gameplans for once. Let's hope we can string some wins together now that we should be back to full health (Locker, Britt, Marks, McCarthy, Bironas, etc.) and the schedule is getting easier.

Go Titans!
-Hope-

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingTitan wrote:

Dude is a legit playmaker with the ball in his hands but his drops continue to infuriate me.
renndawg37

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Hope- wrote:
KingTitan wrote:

Dude is a legit playmaker with the ball in his hands but his drops continue to infuriate me.

I think he will figure it out. Just needs to focus a little bit more. He will be fine.
KingTitan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coleman51 wrote:
KingTitan wrote:

yeah he has been called it by a few and really hated by more.

I really like the guy.
VYoung10

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingTitan wrote:
coleman51 wrote:
KingTitan wrote:

yeah he has been called it by a few and really hated by more.

I really like the guy.

Most people, including myself, hate the pick. Not the guy.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 28 of 29

Jump to: