Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2nd Annual No Soul Bowl (week 6)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carson4MVP wrote:
And that is the game. Do our guys know any routes other than slants and outs? Seems like they have sat on those 2 routes all day.

Apparently not. And the defense knows it. Wow

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need a big overall this year. New secondary and LB core some Oline help. A new RB. And Dalton's head out of his [inappropriate/removed]

bungleodeon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carson4MVP wrote:
LondonBengal wrote:
Double BS at the end of the half there from our coaches.

Richardson was not down when he fumbled, and Marvin should have challenged the ruling that his knee was down.

Then there was clearly a second on the clock when Andy spikes the ball denying us a FG try. That thing should have been red-flagged too.......

If we lose this thing by 3..........

Inside of 2 minutes you cannot challenge. I can't wait to hear the NFL say that the replay guy got it right by not reviewing time left.

Terrible game, we are getting our butts kicked on Defense and cannot get anything started offensively.

You can't review a time issue like that. There is a human factor in timing, if you could review those types of plays virtually every time an extra second was run off the clock due to human error would be reviewable.
LondonBengal

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right now were 10 down inside 2 mins. How different a game if were only down 1 score.....

How big was that call at the end of the half denying us a FG ????
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We suck

Hokie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Bengals have been a colossal disappointment in my eyes. I thought they were due for a 10-6 season and beginning to join the upper-class of AFC teams. They've had some unfortunate injuries but no excuses; other guys have to pick up the slack.

The o-line isn't good. BJGE isn't good. I have no idea what to make of Dalton. He looks like Drew Brees one week and Carson Palmer the next. The linebackers outside of Burifict are a joke (especially Rey Rey). The secondary is a disaster. Nelson is good. Clements and Hall are average. Everybody else blows.

If I could revise my preseason prediction, I would go with 6-10 now. I realize now that we're not doing anything this year. Some very, very good young players, so the future is bright. But they need a RB, O-Line help, new linebackers besides Burifict (he's going to be a stud), and secondary help. Hopefully Kirkpatrick can play soon and make an impact. Looking forward to seeing what we have in him.

Awful game. Awful two weeks. Disappointing first 6 games, IMO. They should be 4-2 at worst with this schedule.
LondonBengal

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Browns win, good for them; they deserve a break or two, and they sure ain't a 1-5 team. Lets hope they can take some wins from PIT & BAL too.

But there were some pretty lousy calls by the refs that didn't go our way that were pivotal.

1) The non-call on the TRich fumble recovered by Pacman
2) Not stopping the clock at 00:01 at the half for a FG try...
3) The non call of PI on AJ Green on the Haden INT.

Overall though, we didn't deserve to win. Way too conservative play-calling on 1st & 2nd down. Too obvious.
LondonBengal

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hokie wrote:
I would go with 6-10 now. I realize now that we're not doing anything this year.

What the hell are you talking about ?

Sure, we've blown the last two weeks, but if there's one thing I've learned about the NFL is to never take it for granted. It has a habit of smacking you in the nose when you think you've figured it out.

Were 3-3, and in the middle of the AFC play-off hunt. Nothing more, nothing less. The Ravens are atop the division by 2 games, but they've squeaked the last two games by a combined 5 points.

That's the NFL....
THE DUKE

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hated on the guy more than anybody coming into the draft, but Burfict is the only LB we have that is worth a damn so far this year. We need Manti Te'o and maybe another guy in the top 3 rounds. Getting Cook back next year will be a big lift at C.

LB
S
RB
LB or CB

That's how i'd like to see our first 3 rounds go next year. Silas Redd could maybe be a solid rd 2-3 RB if he comes out early.

-There are no men like me, only me.
-"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius
johndeere1707

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely ridiculous. Not a playoff team this year. We had to go 5-1 or 4-2 to have a shot. Unless we win a bunch of games to finish the season

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1707 wrote:
Absolutely ridiculous. Not a playoff team this year. We had to go 5-1 or 4-2 to have a shot. Unless we win a bunch of games to finish the season

Spoiler alert we don't. Our LB's are the worst in the league. No clue why Muck doesn't get playing time...

Orlovsky has too much experience here. Manziel doesn't stand a chance.
johndeere1707

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:

Spoiler alert we don't. Our LB's are the worst in the league. No clue why Muck doesn't get playing time...

It's painful to watch. Would have been a different game if we get a field goal before the half and Dalton doesn't fumble at the end

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1707 wrote:
TheVillain112 wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:

It's painful to watch. Would have been a different game if we get a field goal before the half and Dalton doesn't fumble at the end

I have no clue who was calling the game today on offense. Hate conservative mode. Hope they wise up and give Jones and Sanu more snaps. I like Binns but he sucks...

Orlovsky has too much experience here. Manziel doesn't stand a chance.
LondonBengal

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
I have no clue who was calling the game today on offense. Hate conservative mode....

Ghosts of Bratkowskis' past......

I don't blame Dalton for today, he was 31 of 46 for 381 and 3TD's. On INT1, refs should have flagged for PI on Green, on INT2 Tates' cut was garbage and lost position, and INT3 was a hail Mary at the end. Gresham also dropped some horrible 3rdD passes, after nailing that 55 yarder early. Other than AJ, Andy just needed more help out there today.
Hokie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LondonBengal wrote:
Hokie wrote:
I would go with 6-10 now. I realize now that we're not doing anything this year.

What the hell are you talking about ?

Sure, we've blown the last two weeks, but if there's one thing I've learned about the NFL is to never take it for granted. It has a habit of smacking you in the nose when you think you've figured it out.

Were 3-3, and in the middle of the AFC play-off hunt. Nothing more, nothing less. The Ravens are atop the division by 2 games, but they've squeaked the last two games by a combined 5 points.

That's the NFL....

I hope they turn it around, but I'm definitely not holding my breath. The defense (outside of the D-Line) is awful and they look very average to me offensively. Schedule gets much tougher in the 2nd half. I don't see them finishing well.

I don't see a playoff team. If you think do, that's fine. Agree to disagree.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: