You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

[GDT] Gmen @ Niners ... You dont wanna catch the VD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
D-TURBULENTGMEN

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shockey1979 wrote:
Would love a win but certainly not expecting one. I had this pegged as a loss as soon as the schedule came out. Traveling across the country to SF and beating them in their house is no easy feat. My concern as X said is minimizing injuries and playing well enough to keep up momentum going into the Washington and Dallas games.

Time of Possession , The battle for field Position & Forcing a Turnover will be main Keys towards winning , I'm Not that worried about the trip to the west coast mostly mainly cause our team already has that experience under there belt doing it twice last year , of course for hosley wilson and randel it's a whole new experience , so yes for the rooks in that regard i do have some concern for the whole west coast travel but for the rest of the team they'll be fine & from what i've been hearing Hakeem not only will he be able to go , but he will really be able to go no decoy's expect full speed from both our number 1's Cool , The excitement is building & I Really Can't wait to see this game played.
Gmen4ev

Location: Founder and Chairman of the He-Man Oline Haters Club.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D-TURBULENTGMEN wrote:
Shockey1979 wrote:
Would love a win but certainly not expecting one. I had this pegged as a loss as soon as the schedule came out. Traveling across the country to SF and beating them in their house is no easy feat. My concern as X said is minimizing injuries and playing well enough to keep up momentum going into the Washington and Dallas games.

Time of Possession , The battle for field Position & Forcing a Turnover will be main Keys towards winning , I'm Not that worried about the trip to the west coast mostly mainly cause our team already has that experience under there belt doing it twice last year , of course for hosley wilson and randel it's a whole new experience , so yes for the rooks in that regard i do have some concern for the whole west coast travel but for the rest of the team they'll be fine & from what i've been hearing Hakeem not only will he be able to go , but he will really be able to go no decoy's expect full speed from both our number 1's Cool , The excitement is building & I Really Can't wait to see this game played.

This is going to be half the battle ... if we can keep the ball for 3/4s of the game I know we can win.

Fully expecting Nicks to go easy on himself this week ... just to get back into the flow of things, but with Barden coming back as well he will take some pressure off of Nicks and Cruz

Can't spell Gen without Glen
D-TURBULENTGMEN

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
D-TURBULENTGMEN wrote:
Shockey1979 wrote:

This is going to be half the battle ... if we can keep the ball for 3/4s of the game I know we can win.

Fully expecting Nicks to go easy on himself this week ... just to get back into the flow of things, but with Barden coming back as well he will take some pressure off of Nicks and Cruz

2 Things about Nicks #1 he plays like a True champion and #2 he is without a doubt a warrior on that field , i understand where your coming from about him going easy on himself & being cautious cause we still have a long season ahead of us and u don't wanna run the risk of aggravating anything any further , now with that said , the actual truth of the matter is when it comes right down to it there's no such thing as concede in that human being , this man is a beast that plays tough & hard and finds ways to raise up to the occasion , Half of the battle is gonna be on the shoulders of The OL & Ahmad Bradshaw , Now Bradshaw Showed me A Lot Last week , I Re-watched the game and Thought to myself , When he Finds a whole, his burst speed becomes a whole other level , i always knew he was a manbeast & it was just all Reenforced in that game , now as for an X-Factor I'm actually looking towards randel to be our X Factor , like i said watching the browns game again and actually seeing how effective he can be when running his routes against defenders , of course while writing this i keep in mind that i am talking about the browns defenders however some of those catches i dare say even the best defenders couldn't defend against , one thing i would love to see is both TE's Line up in the RedZone with Eli Pump faking it to bennett then hitting pascoe with a beautiful TD pass Cool , This game couldn't come any faster for me Eagerly Awaiting!!
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally agree this wait is killing me Laughing

Im gonna say that our defense will step up tomorrow and play like they did last year in the playoffs. Causing turnovers when needed and attacking Smith all day long. Im expecting a "break out" game from Amukamara causing a bunch of headaches for Smith

Shockey1979

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

W9oot woot

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

glad we kicked off. Hate getting the ball first

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shockey1979 wrote:
glad we kicked off. Hate getting the ball first

agreed ... give the ball to Eli when hes at his best

Shockey1979

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hooked it baby yea! Cool Cool Cool

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yikes Nicks looked real slow on that play. Might have to just sit him. More of a liability if he can't play at full speed.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shockey1979 wrote:
Yikes Nicks looked real slow on that play. Might have to just sit him. More of a liability if he can't play at full speed.

Feel the same way. He's a liability if he's not at full speed.
bagh

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am having deja vu. Seen this defence from last year.
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Need a sustained drive here. Defense already put in alot of work. Nice job holding to two FG attempted. Offense needs to deliver now.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shockey1979 wrote:
Need a sustained drive here. Defense already put in alot of work. Nice job holding to two FG attempted. Offense needs to deliver now.

i have to disagree with you. I think the defence isn't doing enough. They just let the 9'ers run over them for 2 drives.

This d is going to be our liability.
bagh

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

by the way, Philly just lost.
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bagh wrote:
Shockey1979 wrote:

i have to disagree with you. I think the defence isn't doing enough. They just let the 9'ers run over them for 2 drives.

This d is going to be our liability.

Certainly not praising the D. But at least they held to 3 points on those two drives. Worst thing that can happen is another 3 and out.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10

Jump to: