Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Worst Starting QB From Each Division
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Comparisons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jamison.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:59 pm    Post subject: Worst Starting QB From Each Division Reply with quote

Just wanted to see who you guys thought was the worst QB from each division. Here are my thoughts.

-AFC-
EAST: Mark Sanchez
WEST: Matt Cassell
NORTH: Brandon Weeden
SOUTH: Blaine Gabbert

-NFC-
EAST: Robert Griffin III
WEST: Russell Wilson
NORTH: Christian Ponder
SOUTH: Josh Freeman

Jamison.'s Gallery
DetroitSpirit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Worst Starting QB From Each Division Reply with quote

Jamison. wrote:
Just wanted to see who you guys thought was the worst QB from each division. Here are my thoughts.

-AFC-

-NFC-
EAST: Robert Griffin III
WEST: Russell Wilson

I agree with your list.
Russell2Bailey

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know Griffin is a rookie but he and Romo are becoming very debatable. Laughing
[quote="Reggie Nelson#1"] Radio-"Peyton give the ball to Ball. Ball drops the ball & Ball scoops it up! He's going downfield, TOUCHDOWN! Ball pats him on the back for when he lost the ball."[/quote]
ArodFanboy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Russell2Bailey wrote:
I know Griffin is a rookie but he and Romo are becoming very debatable. Laughing

Same with Vick.
kenney

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArodFanboy wrote:
Russell2Bailey wrote:

Same with Vick.

Agreed. I actually think Romo is fine, but Vick is a much bigger liability as a starter right now than Griffin.
macklemore

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Worst Starting QB From Each Division Reply with quote

Jamison. wrote:

-AFC-

-NFC-
EAST: Michael Vick
WEST: Kevin Kolb
waremd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenney wrote:
ArodFanboy wrote:
Russell2Bailey wrote:

Same with Vick.

Agreed. I actually think Romo is fine, but Vick is a much bigger liability as a starter right now than Griffin.

Agreed. It would definitely be between Vick and RG3.

^---Props to thesickness89 for the sig ---^
Jamison.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

waremd wrote:
kenney wrote:
ArodFanboy wrote:
Russell2Bailey wrote:

Same with Vick.

Do you really think that RG3 can put a team on his back like Vick has? Honestly, I know Vick can screw his team over from time to time but the guy can light it up.

Jamison.'s Gallery
ArodFanboy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamison. wrote:
waremd wrote:
kenney wrote:
ArodFanboy wrote:
Russell2Bailey wrote:

Same with Vick.

Do you really think that RG3 can put a team on his back like Vick has? Honestly, I know Vick can screw his team over from time to time but the guy can light it up.

Griffin has been a huge reason why the Redskins have risen from the cellar so far. Everyone knows he's quick, has a strong arm and is very intelligent. However the thing that is overlooked is how much punishment he takes and pure will he has shown so far. I'm not sure he can "put the team on his back" yet, but he sure as heck has looked like it's coming in the future. I can confidently say he's already a better decision maker then Vick overall. He did give himself a concussion on that scramble last week, but he protects the ball well for a young QB in the passing game. He's fumbled on scrambles quite a few times so far, but you have too think with his strong intelligence that's going to get better as soon as this year sometime.

In short, it's close right now. Very close. At least to me anyway.
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Sanchez is a better QB than Ryan Fitzpatrick IMO..
Ketchup

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:
Sanchez has a beyond terrible 48.4 completion percentage to go with a 66.6 QB rating. Fitz has a 58.3 completion percentage with a QB rating at 84.2.

I can understand being a frustrated fan with your QB's play because Fitz is nothing close to special but Sanchez is the worst QB in the league right now, bar none.

Kempes on the custom sig!
khodder

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Worst Starting QB From Each Division Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:
Jamison. wrote:

-AFC-

-NFC-

Right now I would take Kolb over both Bradford and Wilson in the West. I meam Kolb is completing 60% of his passes, has 7 TD's to just 2 INT's and a QBR of 89.7

Conductor of the Keith Wenning bandwagon.
Zach Hodges is a 1st Round Pick in 2015.
Jamison.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ketchup wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
Sanchez has a beyond terrible 48.4 completion percentage to go with a 66.6 QB rating. Fitz has a 58.3 completion percentage with a QB rating at 84.2.

I can understand being a frustrated fan with your QB's play because Fitz is nothing close to special but Sanchez is the worst QB in the league right now, bar none.
To be fair. The Jets have been completely obliterated with injuries this year. Unfortunately, Sanchez has had literally zero help whatsoever. (Keller, Holmes, Hill, Gates, Epps, Baker)

Jamison.'s Gallery
Jamison.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Worst Starting QB From Each Division Reply with quote

khodder wrote:
macklemore wrote:
Jamison. wrote:

-AFC-

-NFC-

Right now I would take Kolb over both Bradford and Wilson in the West. I meam Kolb is completing 60% of his passes, has 7 TD's to just 2 INT's and a QBR of 89.7
Kind of surprised you would take him over Bradford. Wasn't everyone complaining last thursday that Kolb always holds onto the ball too long?

Jamison.'s Gallery
khodder

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Worst Starting QB From Each Division Reply with quote

Jamison. wrote:
khodder wrote:
Kind of surprised you would take him over Bradford. Wasn't everyone complaining last thursday that Kolb always holds onto the ball too long?

Not that I heard, the complaints were three fold, we were giving our QB no time ans as a result our passing plays had no time to develop. The terrible playcalling kept leaving our offensive tackles on islands against two very good pass rushers and finally, when we did have time there were throws that Kevin missed that would have been huge for the offense.

He can tend to hold onto the ball at times, but I would rather a sack for a loss of 5-10 than an INT.

With Bradford you have a guy that has never produced a QBR north of 80 for a single season. Kolb over the last two seasons has produced better completion percentages, better TD% and better TD%-INT%, better YPA and better QBR.

You give Kevin time he can make the big throws the issue with this team right now is giving him that time. Bradford is on the bullet train to Bustsville at the moment.

Conductor of the Keith Wenning bandwagon.
Zach Hodges is a 1st Round Pick in 2015.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Comparisons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: