Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Raiders vs. Falcons Week 6 GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkness

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Quote:
Oakland's best running back is healthy for a change, but he's not producing. His 201 yards on the season have come in games where the Raiders have averaged 2.3, 1.6, 5.7 and 3.5 yards per carry, respectively. They also rank last in the NFL with 71 carries (New England's up-tempo offense, by comparison, has 191).

dam 71 carries?

That's what has me the most upset about the rushing attack. Knapp's not coming close to committing to it the way he should be. Hopefully this week is different against a bad run D.
Jamethus92

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some teams you just don't match up well against. Even if we manage to contain White/Jones, you've got Gonzales (well-established Raider killer) running over the middle and there's not a thing Giordano is gonna do about it.

For us to have any chance at all, we will need to get the running game going and get it going early. We would need to control the pace of the game and keep Ryan and company off the field as much as we can.

I don't see it happening.

28-10 Atlanta

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

raider fans are so astound they call out of school and work the following day and are in need of intensive treatment.

did titans win last night?

Wink

2-3
big_palooka

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've decided to keep tickets and go to the game despite my better judgment.

Let's see, Falcon's are 5-0 riding a vaunted passing attack. Raiders will be starting luke warm bodies at CB. Advantage Falcons.

The Raiders suck coming off the bye. Wonder if this staff has them prepared any different?

Raiders are going to get murdered. At least they get to enjoy the beautiful city of Atlanta for a bit. Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes we come up against a good team and I think we're still in with a chance if a few things happen the right way. Sometimes the upset is possible. This one though... nah. Like someone said, it feels like the Packers game last year. We're just gonna get blown out.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're gonna get our butts whooped so bad LOL. We suck going east, we have to get pressure on Ryan (which won't happen) to stop Jones, White, and Gonzo. LOL

This is gonna be the beat down of the week. I bet we lose by 35..... and I'm being dead serious. At least The Walking Dead starts Sunday night so my day won't be all bad.

PM sig requests.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oak42069 wrote:
raider fans are so astound they call out of school and work the following day and are in need of intensive treatment.

Wink

2-3

Yeah, we beat the Steelers also. Let's talk about how good they are LOL

PM sig requests.
TiberiusRising

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamethus92 wrote:
Some teams you just don't match up well against. Even if we manage to contain White/Jones, you've got Gonzales (well-established Raider killer) running over the middle and there's not a thing Giordano is gonna do about it.

For us to have any chance at all, we will need to get the running game going and get it going early. We would need to control the pace of the game and keep Ryan and company off the field as much as we can.

28-10 Atlanta

I agree, however I really think we should get Mitchell involved to cover the TE. He still is the best guy to do it.
oak42069

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
oak42069 wrote:

Wink

2-3

atlanta won by 1 point vs a horrible carolina team, barely got by the skins

they're far from elite, look at their post season record, choke cough cough
Nightmare

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oak42069 wrote:

Ok, so even if they are "far from elite" (which I'm not so sure is true anyway), they've shown in the past 3 years that they just don't lose games like this one. They're almost flawless at home, averaging a 7-1 home record and only losing to the Saints, Packers and Eagles at the Georgia Dome in the past 3 seasons. They also just don't lose to teams they should beat, home or away - they're probably the most consistent team outside the Patriots in this regard. That's not even including the fact that they match up so well against us in this game.

There are one or two games every season that it looks like we'll get murdered. It was the Packers game last year, and this year it's this one. We don't have a hope in hell.
uncraiders20

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamethus92 wrote:

28-10 Atlanta

is this the halftime score?? if we only allow 28 points to the falcons passing attack i will count this week as a win. Pretty sure the very impressive dolphins offense torched us for more then 28. i'm guessing 45-17, most falcons starters don't play the 4th.

and dmac finishes with 54 yards, no tds and a not so good ypc average, maybe 2.9
oak42069

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nightmare wrote:
oak42069 wrote:

Ok, so even if they are "far from elite" (which I'm not so sure is true anyway), they've shown in the past 3 years that they just don't lose games like this one. They're almost flawless at home, averaging a 7-1 home record and only losing to the Saints, Packers and Eagles at the Georgia Dome in the past 3 seasons. They also just don't lose to teams they should beat, home or away - they're probably the most consistent team outside the Patriots in this regard. That's not even including the fact that they match up so well against us in this game.

There are one or two games every season that it looks like we'll get murdered. It was the Packers game last year, and this year it's this one. We don't have a hope in hell.

meh colt fans were probably saying the same thing last week, no chance.

professional athletes, professional sport.. if they had the mentality of yours or a random fan in the crowd they would probably stay home, rest up and roast one.

good news is they don't. man up and do your job
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oak42069 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
oak42069 wrote:

Wink

2-3

they're far from elite, look at their post season record, choke cough
cough

What in the world does their postseason record have to do w/ anything?? Is this the same team as them?? I seriously think it's beyond stupid when people bring up past performances and failures w/ GOOD teams and attempt to use it as an excuse to downgrade their ability.

"LULZ the Patriots lost to teh Giants last season. COUGH COUGH. Haven't won in forever THEY SUCK"

Give me a break. That's just silly talk and reaching for excuses when you have nothing. We're dead.

PM sig requests.
TiberiusRising

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully these two guys get to see some action this week.

http://www.sfgate.com/raiders/article/Raiders-needs-2-ex-Packers-to-boost-defense-3941517.php?cmpid=twitter
oak42069

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
oak42069 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
oak42069 wrote:

Wink

2-3

they're far from elite, look at their post season record, choke cough
cough

What in the world does their postseason record have to do w/ anything?? Is this the same team as them?? I seriously think it's beyond stupid when people bring up past performances and failures w/ GOOD teams and attempt to use it as an excuse to downgrade their ability.

"LULZ the Patriots lost to teh Giants last season. COUGH COUGH. Haven't won in forever THEY SUCK"

Give me a break. That's just silly talk and reaching for excuses when you have nothing. We're dead.

ok barely got by the skins and the panthers.

see.... caught up on current events just to appease you and your boo wooo

i actually think it is brainless to talk of not having a chance, then why play?

so what if we get punked down and beat down. still gonna play the game, save you trash mouth for 4 on sunday when you can run it again and say

told you so....relax on your stupidity to respond and breathe man, jus breathe baby boy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 2 of 41

Jump to: