Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Raiders vs. Falcons Week 6 GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dante9876

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bitty wrote:
dante9876 wrote:
bitty wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
bitty wrote:
holyghost wrote:
bitty wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
holyghost wrote:
RaidersAreOne wrote:
One thing I havent seen anyone talk about yet, the timeout we used on our last drive. We were close to the endzone and called a TO with like 44 seconds left. If we didnt use it, and still scored. ATL would have no time left to kick the FG. Thoughts?

It's absolutely another small mistake. No doubt we should have let the clock run with 1st and goal to at least 35-40 seconds left, at least forcing them to call a timeout if they would do so. More than enough time for 4 plays if necessary.

Rookie Coach mistake. He's done a hell of a job with his challenges though.

Why do you say what what has he done?

Won all 6 challenges he's made this year?

What about the few times he should have made a challenge and didn't .

Well, he can win challenges, but he can't win with you. He's a rookie. He's going to make mistakes and he's not going to know all the tricks of the trade that an experienced veteran HC would.

And your his biggest cheerleader. Is there anything he doesn't do well, there must be the Raiders are 1-4

What game do you feel we was more talented and just failed at coaching. When a talentless team competes that is doing a good coaching job.

Miami

Stop with the Raiders have no talent garbage. the Raiders have a very talented offense.
Palmer is a top 12 QB
D-Mac is a top RB
Reese is a top FB
The Raiders have a good young WR,TE,LT and C
All of these players I just mentioned are above-average that is 7 out of 11 starters on offense.

You're getting confused between poor coaching and no talent.
It's the stupid zone blocking West Coast offense is the reason the offense is struggling not the talent level.

Come again. Miami is a 500 ball club and been competitive in almost every game. So I guess you telling me Miami coaching staff is doing one hell of a job. I'm pretty sure philibin didn't change his scheme when he came in. I'm pretty sure he didn't say wait bush and Jake long might not fit what I want to do.
CrashMan510

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he's right on the Miami game. Tarver got abused on that game, Brian Hartline did the same route 9 times on 3rd down and he only failed once. Tarver didn't even try to double team Hartline, what was more annoying was that he's their only good WR. The HT adjustments were awful that game. We got out played and out coached that game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eSN8Cwit_s
fuarge
dante9876

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrashMan510 wrote:
he's right on the Miami game. Tarver got abused on that game, Brian Hartline did the same route 9 times on 3rd down and he only failed once. Tarver didn't even try to double team Hartline, what was more annoying was that he's their only good WR. The HT adjustments were awful that game. We got out played and out coached that game

We had just picked up 2 corners from the street for that game. Hart line wasn't the issue. Our front four not stopping the run was this issue.
bitty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
bitty wrote:
dante9876 wrote:
bitty wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
bitty wrote:
holyghost wrote:
bitty wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
holyghost wrote:
RaidersAreOne wrote:
One thing I havent seen anyone talk about yet, the timeout we used on our last drive. We were close to the endzone and called a TO with like 44 seconds left. If we didnt use it, and still scored. ATL would have no time left to kick the FG. Thoughts?

It's absolutely another small mistake. No doubt we should have let the clock run with 1st and goal to at least 35-40 seconds left, at least forcing them to call a timeout if they would do so. More than enough time for 4 plays if necessary.

Well, he can win challenges, but he can't win with you. He's a rookie. He's going to make mistakes and he's not going to know all the tricks of the trade that an experienced veteran HC would.

And your his biggest cheerleader. Is there anything he doesn't do well, there must be the Raiders are 1-4

What game do you feel we was more talented and just failed at coaching. When a talentless team competes that is doing a good coaching job.

Miami

Stop with the Raiders have no talent garbage. the Raiders have a very talented offense.
Palmer is a top 12 QB
D-Mac is a top RB
Reese is a top FB
All of these players I just mentioned are above-average that is 7 out of 11 starters on offense.

It's the stupid zone blocking West Coast offense is the reason the offense is struggling not the talent level.

They can't block and have no depth. The Raiders are not as talented as some fans like to think.

Allen change the blocking scheme and now they can't run block.
That my friend is coaching.

Hue had no problem running the ball last year. D-Mac average 5.4 yards a carry last year this year in a zone system it is 3.4.
Who changed the system whose responsibility was that that's right the head coach.
dante9876

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bitty wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
bitty wrote:
dante9876 wrote:
bitty wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
bitty wrote:
holyghost wrote:
bitty wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
holyghost wrote:
RaidersAreOne wrote:

Miami

Palmer is a top 12 QB
D-Mac is a top RB
Reese is a top FB

They can't block and have no depth. The Raiders are not as talented as some fans like to think.

Hue had no problem running the ball last year. D-Mac average 5.4 yards a carry last year this year in a zone system it is 3.4.
Who changed the system whose responsibility was that that's right the head coach.

Here we go again. Head coach wants to run a scheme in his tenure he, shouldn't wait to start it cause the players he inherited cant run it. If they can't do it they will go soon enough. It's not like our offense was good enough to carry us to the playoffs.
bitty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
bitty wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
bitty wrote:
dante9876 wrote:
bitty wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
bitty wrote:
holyghost wrote:
bitty wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
holyghost wrote:
RaidersAreOne wrote:

Miami

Palmer is a top 12 QB
D-Mac is a top RB
Reese is a top FB

Here we go again. Head coach wants to run a scheme in his tenure he, shouldn't wait to start it cause the players he inherited cant run it. If they can't do it they will go soon enough. It's not like our offense was good enough to carry us to the playoffs.

I agree with you a coach can run any offense he wants and if it doesn't work it's his fault not the team he forced it on.
CrashMan510

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bitty wrote:

They changed the system because Reggie wants to run an offense like the Houston Texans going forward.

The O-Line hasn't picked up the system yet and thats caused a domino effect screwing up most of our offense. For the O-Line to pick up the ZBS they need all 5 guys to pick it up and work together, thats hard to do when your Center missed all of camp and your RT is Willie Smith. Fact is that this takes time, you can't bag on a HC/GM/System based on 5 games

We're not going to go anything this year, hopefully we hit on our high draft pick and land an elite player, someone that we can build around for the future

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eSN8Cwit_s
fuarge
bitty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrashMan510 wrote:
bitty wrote:

They changed the system because Reggie wants to run an offense like the Houston Texans going forward.

The O-Line hasn't picked up the system yet and thats caused a domino effect screwing up most of our offense. For the O-Line to pick up the ZBS they need all 5 guys to pick it up and work together, thats hard to do when your Center missed all of camp and your RT is Willie Smith. Fact is that this takes time, you can't bag on a HC/GM/System based on 5 games

We're not going to go anything this year, hopefully we hit on our high draft pick and land an elite player, someone that we can build around for the future

I'm not saying to firing anybody I'm saying that as of right now they're not a good head coach or general manager.
For some reason people think these two walk on water and nothing that has happened is any of there fault .
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
bitty wrote:
holyghost wrote:
bitty wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
holyghost wrote:
RaidersAreOne wrote:

wow what a concept. i wish it applied for players also and not just hc's.

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
bitty wrote:
holyghost wrote:
bitty wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
holyghost wrote:
RaidersAreOne wrote:

wow what a concept. i wish it applied for players also and not just hc's.

Is this some voodoo logic trying to defend Pryor even though he isn't being attacked?

CrapTakula wrote:
Cleveland steamer?

make sure you wash well.
bitty

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
bitty wrote:
dante9876 wrote:
bitty wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
bitty wrote:
holyghost wrote:
bitty wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
holyghost wrote:
RaidersAreOne wrote:

Miami

Palmer is a top 12 QB
D-Mac is a top RB
Reese is a top FB

Come again. Miami is a 500 ball club and been competitive in almost every game. So I guess you telling me Miami coaching staff is doing one hell of a job. I'm pretty sure philibin didn't change his scheme when he came in. I'm pretty sure he didn't say wait bush and Jake long might not fit what I want to do.

Here you go

Moral victories donít mean much in the NFL. Yet, the Raiders can take from this game the knowledge that are talented enough to hang with the best teams in the league.

http://www.ibabuzz.com/oaklandraiders/2012/10/14/thoughts-from-afar-on-raiders-loss-to-falcons/
Rolni

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bitty wrote:
dante9876 wrote:
bitty wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
bitty wrote:
dante9876 wrote:
bitty wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
bitty wrote:
holyghost wrote:
bitty wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
holyghost wrote:
RaidersAreOne wrote:

Miami

Palmer is a top 12 QB
D-Mac is a top RB
Reese is a top FB

I agree with you a coach can run any offense he wants and if it doesn't work it's his fault not the team he forced it on.

The thing you miss is that DA has a job for 4 years. He has to show what he is capable, but not right now in his first year. He and RM thinks the long term success of this team will be with ZBS and WCO, that's why they made the scheme change and that's why they didn't think what is the best for DMC...He probably won't be here after his rookie deal, but RM and DA will be and they wanna build a winning team.
dante9876

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bitty wrote:
dante9876 wrote:
bitty wrote:
dante9876 wrote:
bitty wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
bitty wrote:
holyghost wrote:
bitty wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
holyghost wrote:
RaidersAreOne wrote:

Miami

Palmer is a top 12 QB
D-Mac is a top RB
Reese is a top FB

Here you go

Moral victories donít mean much in the NFL. Yet, the Raiders can take from this game the knowledge that are talented enough to hang with the best teams in the league.

http://www.ibabuzz.com/oaklandraiders/2012/10/14/thoughts-from-afar-on-raiders-loss-to-falcons/

So we were talented enough not that the coaches did a good job preparing for this game. So we do good it's on players and we do bad it's on coaches. Thank for the update.
oakdb36

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:

So we were talented enough not that the coaches did a good job preparing for this game. So we do good it's on players and we do bad it's on coaches. Thank for the update.

No, we're talented enough to compete. There's no excuse for not competing every other week. Yesterday, everybody did a good job for the most part, players and coaches.
Raidin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We aren't talented enough to compute. No way can you claim that off one game.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 39 of 41

Jump to: