Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Lions DT Suh accused of sideswiping car, berating driver
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
diehardlionfan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two pages of people responding to allegations. People stating he has anger management issues based on allegations.

I'm tired of all the crap with the Lions right now but I'm going to wait to see what the police say and do before jumping to conclusions.

Sig by El Ramster

Team Stylish
Jakuvious

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the guy is probably a bad driver.

Who freaking cares?

Adopt-a-Chief: Brandon Flowers
45 Tackles, 1 sack, 1 Interception, 32 INT yards, 5 PDs
Jakuvious

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eagles101 wrote:
LikesHAM wrote:
steelcurtain29 wrote:
His actions just might get him suspended. There are players with off-field actions that have been suspended before even proven guilty (I.E. Big Ben) so who says this won't put Goodell over the edge and suspend Suh?

So you think a man claiming Suh Sideswiped him is the same order of magnitude of misconduct as a girl claiming she was sexually assaulted by Ben Roethlisberger?

i think so. both are innocent until proven guilty....so why just because one is a worse crime does a accusation mean suspension but the other doesnt. if someone accused suh of murdering there baby does he get a suspension before being proven guilty?

So you're saying that you don't think the seriouness of the crime shouldn't have anything to do with the seriouness of the punishment?

What am I reading here?

Adopt-a-Chief: Brandon Flowers
45 Tackles, 1 sack, 1 Interception, 32 INT yards, 5 PDs
eagles101

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jakuvious wrote:
eagles101 wrote:
LikesHAM wrote:
steelcurtain29 wrote:
His actions just might get him suspended. There are players with off-field actions that have been suspended before even proven guilty (I.E. Big Ben) so who says this won't put Goodell over the edge and suspend Suh?

So you think a man claiming Suh Sideswiped him is the same order of magnitude of misconduct as a girl claiming she was sexually assaulted by Ben Roethlisberger?

i think so. both are innocent until proven guilty....so why just because one is a worse crime does a accusation mean suspension but the other doesnt. if someone accused suh of murdering there baby does he get a suspension before being proven guilty?

So you're saying that you don't think the seriouness of the crime shouldn't have anything to do with the seriouness of the punishment?

What am I reading here?

no no no. i feel that if someone gets proven guilty of rape they should be in more trouble then someone who got proven guilty for a hit and run.

im saying that someone getting accused of a hit and run and rape are the same in the fact that both are still innocent even though they are accused.

Quote:

Who freaking cares?

being a bad driver is fine....leaving after is a big deal.

props to deadpulse
macklemore

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diehardlionfan wrote:
Two pages of people responding to allegations. People stating he has anger management issues based on allegations.

I'm tired of all the crap with the Lions right now but I'm going to wait to see what the police say and do before jumping to conclusions.

is this also an allegation?
El ramster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being a bad driver is fine??

Are you kidding me.. There are peoples life's at risk.
Driving is a privilege!!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:

I know this here has nothing to do with the most recent news, but I couldn't believe it when he denied and defended that action directly after the game. What an immature response before finally admitting it and apologizing a day or two later.
diehardlionfan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:

Better burn him at the stake for that. My God get a life.

Dearborn police have completed their investigation and no charges will be laid.

So continue to vilify the man because obviously this one act brands him for life.

I love the way society doesn't care about facts. They judge a man based on allegations and assumptions.

It's absolutely pathetic.

Sig by El Ramster

Team Stylish
diehardlionfan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
macklemore wrote:

I know this here has nothing to do with the most recent news, but I couldn't believe it when he denied and defended that action directly after the game. What an immature response before finally admitting it and apologizing a day or two later.

Really?

I guess something a young does in the spur of the moment should be held against him for the rest of his life.

Immature, certainly but how old was he? Why at the mere hint of something you people perceive as wrong, without any facts do you continually bring this issue up?

The NFL is filled with players that engage in criminal behaviour, some of them repeatedly and an on field play for which he is penalized is the best you have to question his character.

Sorry, but that's simply ridiculous especially in light of the QB for the team you cheer for every Sunday.

Sig by El Ramster

Team Stylish
Mossburg

Most Valuable Poster (4th Ballot)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Immature, certainly but how old was he?

Judging by the evidence in the GIF, he's huge, he plays in the NFL, so he was definitely older than 5. Which means there is no excuse for a GROWN MAN to be behaving like that. Doesn't matter if someone else did that, most people his age don't.

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -Mark Twain
eagles101

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diehardlionfan wrote:
Eagles_808 wrote:
macklemore wrote:

Really?

I guess something a young does in the spur of the moment should be held against him for the rest of his life.

Immature, certainly but how old was he? Why at the mere hint of something you people perceive as wrong, without any facts do you continually bring this issue up?

The NFL is filled with players that engage in criminal behaviour, some of them repeatedly and an on field play for which he is penalized is the best you have to question his character.

Sorry, but that's simply ridiculous especially in light of the QB for the team you cheer for every Sunday.

i dont get your point. he did something wrong correct? then he handled it extremely poorly correct? he was like 24, which is an adult correct?

i dont see why because hes young for nfl player you can sit there and say its fine he acted like a small child.

but the fact, as i read it in the new report, is he got into an accident and drove off. which he should be in jail for but i bet big money its because hes a lion is the only reason he got off.

there are other players that are worse legally or whatever...but that doesnt prevent mean that one player should be excused from his action because of that.

and vick did have major legal issues, but he has done a lot to turn that around. he has done things to amend what he has done and turn his life around...what has suh done?

props to deadpulse
phinmun

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The guy can't control his temper.

He's a little child in a grown man's body.

He's not the only one but it's always bad to see in any walk of life.

He'll be marked for this stuff the rest of his career regardless of success.
vikingshomer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jakuvious wrote:

Who freaking cares?
The people he hits probably care.
Eagles_808

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diehardlionfan wrote:
Really?

Whoa whoa whoa. GetDefensive.jpg

I was saying that in the context of how he denied the action after it happened, not the actual action itself. Everyone has done stupid things out of anger a few times in their life. I just wished that he admitted to it right away, instead of trying to defend it at first. Oh btw, he apologized for it a few days later after meeting with Goodell, essentially proving his denial was immature.

And of course you bring Vick up like he has something to do with Suh (other than playing against each other this weekend). Laughing
macklemore

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diehardlionfan wrote:

Better burn him at the stake for that. My God get a life.

Dearborn police have completed their investigation and no charges will be laid.

So continue to vilify the man because obviously this one act brands him for life.

I love the way society doesn't care about facts. They judge a man based on allegations and assumptions.

It's absolutely pathetic.

Nobody is coming to their conclusions because of just one act, you sound like a sad little momo. Get out from underneath Suhs jockstrap and look at him objectively. Why no fan can be objective is what is truly pathetic.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: