Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Lions DT Suh accused of sideswiping car, berating driver
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eagles101

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NateDawg wrote:
If both drivers agree to exchange information and the vehicles are drive-able, the cops don't have to respond. In all cases though, you have to exchange information, even on private property. Otherwise, it is a hit-skip. I'm not sure why the police are derelict in not pursuing any sort of investigation. Who the at fault driver is, is irrelevant.

there is also an amount of damage thing also. i dont know the exact number but if a car is drive-able but has X amount of damage cops have to be called.

I don't understand most of that, but I can tell it's probably inaccurate.
Jakuvious

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eagles101 wrote:

one car has damage, at least one car has the paint from the other car on. so it would be easy to make the connection that they hit each other. i also dont think suh denied being in an accident with him, sense the cops said there was no ticket because they couldnt determine who was at fault.

so we know that they got in an accident with each other. so then the only thing to dispute is if the accident was at the lions training facility or where the guy said the accident was. but i believe the guy left his car at the scene of the accident and chased suh on foot. so that would also be hard press to prove that the accident happened where at the facility.

i mean there might be something missing from all the reports, couldnt find the official police report, but from what it seems to me is that suh got special treatment. even the quotes from the police i read dont mention anything about how he left the scene.

I really doubt that.

Adopt-a-Chief: Travis "Better Than Tony Moeaki" Kelce
41 catches, 542 yards, 4 TDs
eagles101

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jakuvious wrote:
eagles101 wrote:

one car has damage, at least one car has the paint from the other car on. so it would be easy to make the connection that they hit each other. i also dont think suh denied being in an accident with him, sense the cops said there was no ticket because they couldnt determine who was at fault.

so we know that they got in an accident with each other. so then the only thing to dispute is if the accident was at the lions training facility or where the guy said the accident was. but i believe the guy left his car at the scene of the accident and chased suh on foot. so that would also be hard press to prove that the accident happened where at the facility.

i mean there might be something missing from all the reports, couldnt find the official police report, but from what it seems to me is that suh got special treatment. even the quotes from the police i read dont mention anything about how he left the scene.

I really doubt that.

im not sure why...i dont think the facility was miles away from the accident.

Flaccomania

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eagles101 wrote:
NateDawg wrote:
If both drivers agree to exchange information and the vehicles are drive-able, the cops don't have to respond. In all cases though, you have to exchange information, even on private property. Otherwise, it is a hit-skip. I'm not sure why the police are derelict in not pursuing any sort of investigation. Who the at fault driver is, is irrelevant.

there is also an amount of damage thing also. i dont know the exact number but if a car is drive-able but has X amount of damage cops have to be called.

And the average person is going to have no idea how much damage is caused in terms of money.

Fact is, if they exchanged information, Suh is in the clear. If the other guy claims Suh left beforehand, I would hope Suh had the guy's insurance information to show that he did in fact stop.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flaccomania wrote:
eagles101 wrote:
NateDawg wrote:

And the average person is going to have no idea how much damage is caused in terms of money.

Fact is, if they exchanged information, Suh is in the clear. If the other guy claims Suh left beforehand, I would hope Suh had the guy's insurance information to show that he did in fact stop.

exactly. the only reason that is in there i feel is because if someone bumps a car and only puts a very small dent in the car, they dont have to call the police.

MSURacerDT55

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suh needs to be formally diagnosed
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suh has a problem and should seek some help

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.freep.com/article/20121019/SPORTS01/121019081/Ndamukong-Suh-Lions-traffic-incident-911-call?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Sports

All the hate for nothing.

Suh made the actual first 911 call. Go figure once facts come out Suh made first call to police.

But why wait on facts right

AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
X_Factor_40

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are the quotes from the article that Detfan posted above.

Quote:
According to recordings of calls, which were obtained by the Free Press from the Dearborn Police Department today under Michigan’s Freedom of Information Act, Suh said it was Vines who cut him off and then tried to hit his car.

Quote:
“Yeah, I have a guy that just cut me off and I tried to go around him,” Suh said on the 911 call. “And now he tried to hit me when I went around him after he cut me off.”

Suh gave the operator more information and asked for police to meet him at the Lions’ training facility in Allen Park.

“I took his license plate,” Suh said. “I’m a Detroit Lion and I need to go take myself to work, which is right here and can the police meet me there please?”

Vines called 911 one minute after Suh and told the operator that Suh sideswiped his car in the process of trying to get around him on the Southfield Freeway. Vines was told to wait in his car at the Lions’ facility and was informed that Suh also had called police.

Jakuvious

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is why there's that whole innocent until proven guilty thing I was talking about.

Adopt-a-Chief: Travis "Better Than Tony Moeaki" Kelce
41 catches, 542 yards, 4 TDs
LikesHAM

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NateDawg wrote:

As for the police not investigating the traffic incident, anyone who knows anything about the law knows that just because someone isn't found guilty of something does not mean that wrong wasn't done. It has nothing to do with "facts and assumptions."

Well at least we now know that the he was in fact not responsible.
DetroitSpirit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jakuvious wrote:
This is why there's that whole innocent until proven guilty thing I was talking about.

Unless it's Suh, where as it's guilty until... ....forever guilty.
dante9876

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DetroitSpirit wrote:
Jakuvious wrote:

Unless it's Suh, where as it's guilty until... ....forever guilty.

Oh god. It happens to every player that hits the news forum. Every one jumps to conclusions.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: