Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Lions DT Suh accused of sideswiping car, berating driver
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FootballPhreak

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrRay11 wrote:
ah, this thread is full of great judges forming sentences without facts...

Nobody has judged him. So once again we bring the level of conversation down a notch with assumptions and petty insults.
FootballPhreak

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DetroitSpirit wrote:
List them, am I speaking a different language? You guys have been dodging this for 5 posts.

I have nothing to say besides list them.

X_Factor_40 wrote:
They did that pages ago Laughing

You have been dodging the list for several pages.
DetroitSpirit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:
List them, am I speaking a different language? You guys have been dodging this for 5 posts.

I have nothing to say besides list them.

X_Factor_40 wrote:
They did that pages ago :lol:

You have been dodging the list for several pages.

I don't recall a list. So the fact that all 3 of you haven't provided it I will just go ahead and assume you are incapable of doing so.

I wouldn't bother replying if you're just going to continue dodging questions you're too ignorant to answer.
carlande

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure about the tweet. If there's any smoke to it though that's ugly:

http://www.freep.com/article/20121018/SPORTS01/121018055/detroit-lions-ndamukong-suh-sister-twitter?odyssey=obinsite

Also illustrates his problems.
Louis Friend

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

carlande wrote:

http://www.freep.com/article/20121018/SPORTS01/121018055/detroit-lions-ndamukong-suh-sister-twitter?odyssey=obinsite

A "cryptic" tweet from his sister, that might not even be about the Lions, is now one of his problems? People really will look for anything to pin on him at this point. Rolling Eyes
DetroitSpirit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Louis Friend wrote:
carlande wrote:

A "cryptic" tweet from his sister, that might not even be about the Lions, is now one of his problems? People really will look for anything to pin on him at this point. :roll:

Oh don't worry soon enough there'll be people in here saying 'There's no phreaking way he's not in jail soon!'
detfan782004

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

carlande wrote:

Is this serious? Has FF turned into OMG?

Wow. I heard he took a massive dump the other day. Shows he lacks a proper eating diet.

#Suhouttacontroldiet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
carlande wrote:

Is this serious? Has FF turned into OMG?

Wow. I heard he took a massive dump the other day. Shows he lacks a proper eating diet.

#Suhouttacontroldiet

This just in:

Suh takes stab at Fiber One, by letting the public believe you don't need fiber in your diet!
FootballPhreak

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DetroitSpirit wrote:
Louis Friend wrote:
carlande wrote:

A "cryptic" tweet from his sister, that might not even be about the Lions, is now one of his problems? People really will look for anything to pin on him at this point. Rolling Eyes

Oh don't worry soon enough there'll be people in here saying 'There's no phreaking way he's not in jail soon!'

Don't worry, in no time we will have people ignoring posts, then asking for the information contained in them and using misdirection to create a point that never existed.
DetroitSpirit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:
Louis Friend wrote:
carlande wrote:

A "cryptic" tweet from his sister, that might not even be about the Lions, is now one of his problems? People really will look for anything to pin on him at this point. :roll:

Don't worry, in no time we will have people ignoring posts, then asking for the information contained in them and using misdirection to create a point that never existed.

So this confirms that you cannot provide said other incidents.

At least you've stood your ground, even if your ground is but a thin sheet of ice that will soon break, whatever.
DetroitSpirit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:
Louis Friend wrote:
carlande wrote:

Read the thread over again 2 more times, the only thing people have listed is him being a 'bad apple'. Maybe that was the bad decision you're referring too.
diehardlionfan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DetroitSpirit wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:
Louis Friend wrote:
carlande wrote:

Read the thread over again 2 more times, the only thing people have listed is him being a 'bad apple'. Maybe that was the bad decision you're referring too.

FootballPhreak wrote:

5 crashes in 4 years along with several other things that have been listed. I am sure he needs an apologist though, so continue to ignore it.

Obviously you fail at reading. I've mentioned his citations for 91 in a 55 zone twice previously. In addition he was cited for not having proof of insurance and failing to signal.

diehardlionfan wrote:

His multiple tickets when he was clocked at 91 in a 55 zone certainly indicates bad judgement. The guys behaviour could kill someone.

You even acknowledged that post,

DetroitSpirit wrote:

Obviously his fault for the speeding ticket. That's different then a minor accident that the other guy claimed it wasn't his fault, that you guys are passing off as fact.

Of course you claim to have reread the thread twice and the only thing people have listed is him being a bad apple.

We of course then have his event in Portland where he hit a fountain, a light standard and a tree. A very controversial accident

http://www.kgw.com/news/Passengers-say-Suh-lied-about-Portland-crash-135062198.html

One of the issues with the investigation was shoddy police work as only one witness was interviewed.

Of course there is the most recent side swipe event which is he said versus he said.

He had the infamous stomp against Green Bay.

Lets not forget in college he side swiped three cars and ran into a building.

Now your typical response that were accusing him of mass murder or the holocaust will service showing your flip attitude towards Suh's issues.

You dismiss his actions as being a bad driver and we've claimed he demonstrates poor judgement that is an area of concern.

91-55 is terribly poor judgement.

His second Portland accident there were numerous eyewitness accounts he was driving recklessly it was simply convenient for Suh the police failed to interview more than one witness. Suh blamed the crash on icy roads so at the very least he was over driving road conditions which is a result of poor judgement. With the eyewitness reports from people the police neglected to interview it certainly sounds like more than Suh is admitting.

His college accident when he sideswiped three cars and ran into a building is interesting. How does someone do that and how fast would he have to be going. This investigation was also cursory. Suh wasn't even tested for impairment which in single car accidents such as this is pretty much standard practice.

So go ahead and dismiss his actions while accusing us of suggesting he's going to kill someone. The reality is Suh is involved in far to many incidents where he has shown poor judgement and it concerns some of us.

Also in his business affairs with his sister they are being sued so at last count there are three law suites pending against him.

His business affairs with his sister also reflects poor judgement if he claims no knowledge of the business practices. One should always be involved with their business practices unless the venture is part of a blind trust or a limited partnership which apparently this isn't.

Sig by El Ramster

Team Stylish
DetroitSpirit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

diehardlionfan wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:
Louis Friend wrote:
carlande wrote:

FootballPhreak wrote:

5 crashes in 4 years along with several other things that have been listed. I am sure he needs an apologist though, so continue to ignore it.

Obviously you fail at reading. I've mentioned his citations for 91 in a 55 zone twice previously. In addition he was cited for not having proof of insurance and failing to signal.

diehardlionfan wrote:

His multiple tickets when he was clocked at 91 in a 55 zone certainly indicates bad judgement. The guys behaviour could kill someone.

You even acknowledged that post,

DetroitSpirit wrote:

Obviously his fault for the speeding ticket. That's different then a minor accident that the other guy claimed it wasn't his fault, that you guys are passing off as fact.

Of course you claim to have reread the thread twice and the only thing people have listed is him being a bad apple.

We of course then have his event in Portland where he hit a fountain, a light standard and a tree. A very controversial accident

http://www.kgw.com/news/Passengers-say-Suh-lied-about-Portland-crash-135062198.html

One of the issues with the investigation was shoddy police work as only one witness was interviewed.

Of course there is the most recent side swipe event which is he said versus he said.

He had the infamous stomp against Green Bay.

Lets not forget in college he side swiped three cars and ran into a building.

Now your typical response that were accusing him of mass murder or the holocaust will service showing your flip attitude towards Suh's issues.

You dismiss his actions as being a bad driver and we've claimed he demonstrates poor judgement that is an area of concern.

91-55 is terribly poor judgement.

His second Portland accident there were numerous eyewitness accounts he was driving recklessly it was simply convenient for Suh the police failed to interview more than one witness. Suh blamed the crash on icy roads so at the very least he was over driving road conditions which is a result of poor judgement. With the eyewitness reports from people the police neglected to interview it certainly sounds like more than Suh is admitting.

His college accident when he sideswiped three cars and ran into a building is interesting. How does someone do that and how fast would he have to be going. This investigation was also cursory. Suh wasn't even tested for impairment which in single car accidents such as this is pretty much standard practice.

So go ahead and dismiss his actions while accusing us of suggesting he's going to kill someone. The reality is Suh is involved in far to many incidents where he has shown poor judgement and it concerns some of us.

Also in his business affairs with his sister they are being sued so at last count there are three law suites pending against him.

His business affairs with his sister also reflects poor judgement if he claims no knowledge of the business practices. One should always be involved with their business practices unless the venture is part of a blind trust or a limited partnership which apparently this isn't.

So again we get back to where we started. The only thing you guys got against him is he is a bad driver. That in now way would cause any level headed person to believe that he'll eventually commit a worse crime. There is no correlation between bad driving and violent crimes.

The whole business thing..

this link should show you the relationship Suh has with his sister and why he shouldn't be completely blamed for the business aspects
http://espn.go.com/espnw/news-opinion/7001291/off-field-ndamukong-suh-sister-ngum-calls-shots
DetroitSpirit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DetroitSpirit wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:
rethink the reasons for the hatred.

This explains it all. I have no hatred whatsoever for the man. Only pity. I wish him the best in all his endeavors and truly hope the young man can capture his anger issue. If you think the concern I express is hatred, I can only assume that is the way you grew up and that is what you expect from people. For that I am truly sorry and hope you can see through eyeglasses not of red someday.

Well my eyeglasses are still waiting for the reason for pity aside from bad driving.

Here's my post where I asked for a list besides from bad driving.
FootballPhreak

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DetroitSpirit wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:
rethink the reasons for the hatred.

This explains it all. I have no hatred whatsoever for the man. Only pity. I wish him the best in all his endeavors and truly hope the young man can capture his anger issue. If you think the concern I express is hatred, I can only assume that is the way you grew up and that is what you expect from people. For that I am truly sorry and hope you can see through eyeglasses not of red someday.

Well my eyeglasses are still waiting for the reason for pity aside from bad driving.

Here's my post where I asked for a list besides from bad driving.

Those glasses really do blind you, don't they?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

Jump to: