Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Lions DT Suh accused of sideswiping car, berating driver
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
detfan782004

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DetroitSpirit wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:
Louis Friend wrote:
carlande wrote:
Not sure about the tweet. If there's any smoke to it though that's ugly:

http://www.freep.com/article/20121018/SPORTS01/121018055/detroit-lions-ndamukong-suh-sister-twitter?odyssey=obinsite

Also illustrates his problems.

A "cryptic" tweet from his sister, that might not even be about the Lions, is now one of his problems? People really will look for anything to pin on him at this point. Rolling Eyes

Oh don't worry soon enough there'll be people in here saying 'There's no phreaking way he's not in jail soon!'

Don't worry, in no time we will have people ignoring posts, then asking for the information contained in them and using misdirection to create a point that never existed.

Read the thread over again 2 more times, the only thing people have listed is him being a 'bad apple'. Maybe that was the bad decision you're referring too.

He ate a bad apple? Crap I didn't hear about a recall.

Surprised it wasn't front page.

AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
DetroitSpirit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:
rethink the reasons for the hatred.

This explains it all. I have no hatred whatsoever for the man. Only pity. I wish him the best in all his endeavors and truly hope the young man can capture his anger issue. If you think the concern I express is hatred, I can only assume that is the way you grew up and that is what you expect from people. For that I am truly sorry and hope you can see through eyeglasses not of red someday.

Well my eyeglasses are still waiting for the reason for pity aside from bad driving.

Here's my post where I asked for a list besides from bad driving.

Those glasses really do blind you, don't they?

You're not even trying to maintain your side of the discussion are you?

Basically trolling at this point.
DetroitSpirit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:
Louis Friend wrote:
carlande wrote:

http://www.freep.com/article/20121018/SPORTS01/121018055/detroit-lions-ndamukong-suh-sister-twitter?odyssey=obinsite

A "cryptic" tweet from his sister, that might not even be about the Lions, is now one of his problems? People really will look for anything to pin on him at this point. :roll:

Oh don't worry soon enough there'll be people in here saying 'There's no phreaking way he's not in jail soon!'

Don't worry, in no time we will have people ignoring posts, then asking for the information contained in them and using misdirection to create a point that never existed.

Read the thread over again 2 more times, the only thing people have listed is him being a 'bad apple'. Maybe that was the bad decision you're referring too.

Breaking news!

Suh digs up Steve Jobs and eats his remains.

This man just won't stop.
stylish313

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DetroitSpirit wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:
Louis Friend wrote:
carlande wrote:

A "cryptic" tweet from his sister, that might not even be about the Lions, is now one of his problems? People really will look for anything to pin on him at this point. Rolling Eyes

Breaking news!

This has become embarrassingly pathetic at this point. How about showing a little dignity? Viewpoints are obviously polar, but the childish mocking shows no shame.
FootballPhreak

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DetroitSpirit wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:

This explains it all. I have no hatred whatsoever for the man. Only pity. I wish him the best in all his endeavors and truly hope the young man can capture his anger issue. If you think the concern I express is hatred, I can only assume that is the way you grew up and that is what you expect from people. For that I am truly sorry and hope you can see through eyeglasses not of red someday.

Well my eyeglasses are still waiting for the reason for pity aside from bad driving.

Look, it has been explained inside out to you. Your list has been provided. You choose to ignore it, which is your prerogative. But don't try to put your comprehension fail on me.

He has a total of about 11 incidents that show a pattern of behavior that is concerning. Noone is hanging the guy. I do feel he is on the path to self destruction without a doubt. On a professional level I feel it would be in the Lions' best interest to trade him before he implodes because he is what I would consider high risk, and likely what we got from him would be equal or greater than the production he provides. On a personal level I hope the gentleman takes some anger management courses or whatever it is he needs to set himself on the right path and continue to be productive on the field and in his life.
X_Factor_40

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stylish313 wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:
Louis Friend wrote:
carlande wrote:

Breaking news!

This has become embarrassingly pathetic at this point. How about showing a little dignity? Viewpoints are obviously polar, but the childish mocking shows no shame.

Yeah, you beat me to it.

If you want to debate the topic then do it, but the sarcastic jabs at each other can stop now.
detfan782004

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:

Look, it has been explained inside out to you. Your list has been provided. You choose to ignore it, which is your prerogative. But don't try to put your comprehension fail on me.

He has a total of about 11 incidents that show a pattern of behavior that is concerning. Noone is hanging the guy. I do feel he is on the path to self destruction without a doubt. On a professional level I feel it would be in the Lions' best interest to trade him before he implodes because he is what I would consider high risk, and likely what we got from him would be equal or greater than the production he provides. On a personal level I hope the gentleman takes some anger management courses or whatever it is he needs to set himself on the right path and continue to be productive on the field and in his life.

Before he implodes?

Seriously people he has done jack. He has done stupid kid stuff. The hypocrisy on this board with Suh is hilarious. I am sure not everyone who is lashing out at him is perfect.

AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
FootballPhreak

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
Before he implodes?

Seriously people he has done jack. He has done stupid kid stuff. The hypocrisy on this board with Suh is hilarious. I am sure not everyone who is lashing out at him is perfect.

Seriously....

I have shared my story, showing how imperfect I am. Also showing why I know the path he is on.

That is precisely the problem, he CONTINUES to do stupid kid stuff and that is a path that leads to worse problems.

Noone is lashing out at the young fella. Rather all I see is the sympathizers lashing out at the people showing concern.

Logically speaking, don't you believe that at this time we could get a pretty good sum for Suh? Doesn't it make sense that; a.) The salary we would recoup could make a difference(maybe) and b.) the picks/players we got for him could easily have as bigof an overall impact as he does alone?

Why take the risk? And don't tell me there is no risk, we aren't exactly talking about a boy scout here. Even as a sympathizer, you must see how his actions have/are/will become detrimental.
detfan782004

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
Before he implodes?

Seriously....

I have shared my story, showing how imperfect I am. Also showing why I know the path he is on.

That is precisely the problem, he CONTINUES to do stupid kid stuff and that is a path that leads to worse problems.

Noone is lashing out at the young fella. Rather all I see is the sympathizers lashing out at the people showing concern.

Logically speaking, don't you believe that at this time we could get a pretty good sum for Suh? Doesn't it make sense that; a.) The salary we would recoup could make a difference(maybe) and b.) the picks/players we got for him could easily have as bigof an overall impact as he does alone?

Why take the risk? And don't tell me there is no risk, we aren't exactly talking about a boy scout here. Even as a sympathizer, you must see how his actions have/are/will become detrimental.

Right now nothing he has done is detrimental to the play on the field. It simply is not. No I do not think he can get what it requires to trade him.

I would not trade him for draft picks at all! You simply do not know what you are getting with them. He is proven. It would take players and yes more then 1 for me to move him.

DB, OL and possibly picks on top

AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
FootballPhreak

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:

I was thinking about the same, and I absolutely think we could get it.
detfan782004

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:

They would have to be premiere guys. He is worth it.

I am a firm believe in work and home being separated. We do it all the time. No matter what is going on off the field (at home) when we walk thru the threshold at work (field) game face is on and we have a mission.

Players do it all the time.

I do not think it is affecting his game. I watch every play close with him. He still has it. He is double teamed and held nearly every play.

The difference is the refs are not going to call it. He has a target on his back from NFL and refs.

So instead he gets so pissed off that it affects his game. This is why he is struggling. His frustration on field is not being vented properly. Not the off the field stuff.

AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
FootballPhreak

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:

I am a firm believe in work and home being separated. We do it all the time. No matter what is going on off the field (at home) when we walk thru the threshold at work (field) game face is on and we have a mission.

I do not think it is affecting his game. I watch every play close with him. He still has it. He is double teamed and held nearly every play.

The difference is the refs are not going to call it. He has a target on his back from NFL and refs.

So instead he gets so pissed off that it affects his game. This is why he is struggling. His frustration on field is not being vented properly. Not the off the field stuff.

Never said it is. If it was, I don't think we could get that value.

I said it will. At least a very high risk of it.
detfan782004

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:

And it won't. It's a game. People deal with far worse and put it aside to do their job that is far tougher then a game

Traffic violations will not impact his performance.

AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
X_Factor_40

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:

And it won't. It's a game. People deal with far worse and put it aside to do their job that is far tougher then a game

I don't think people care about a traffic violation. They care about the behavior leading to and surrounding the traffic violation.
FootballPhreak

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

X_Factor_40 wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:

I don't think people care about a traffic violation. They care about the behavior leading to and surrounding the traffic violation.

And the suspensions thereafter.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13

Jump to: