Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Lions DT Suh accused of sideswiping car, berating driver
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
detfan782004

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

X_Factor_40 wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
DB, OL and possibly picks on top

I was thinking about the same, and I absolutely think we could get it.

They would have to be premiere guys. He is worth it.

I am a firm believe in work and home being separated. We do it all the time. No matter what is going on off the field (at home) when we walk thru the threshold at work (field) game face is on and we have a mission.

Players do it all the time.

I do not think it is affecting his game. I watch every play close with him. He still has it. He is double teamed and held nearly every play.

The difference is the refs are not going to call it. He has a target on his back from NFL and refs.

So instead he gets so pissed off that it affects his game. This is why he is struggling. His frustration on field is not being vented properly. Not the off the field stuff.

Never said it is. If it was, I don't think we could get that value.

I said it will. At least a very high risk of it.

And it won't. It's a game. People deal with far worse and put it aside to do their job that is far tougher then a game

Traffic violations will not impact his performance.

I don't think people care about a traffic violation. They care about the behavior leading to and surrounding the traffic violation.

What behavior? His issues are traffic violations

He isn't goi g to prison like Vick. He isn't in court dealing with rape charges like Big Ben

His stuff is minor and won't impact field.

I have guys who lose parents, friends or marriages which is far worse and they can still do their job and what we deal with is wayyyy more then football.

Only 10 peopke in workd do what i do and they are able to step it up.

Think everyone making this bigger then it is

AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
FootballPhreak

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
I have guys who lose parents, friends or marriages which is far worse and they can still do their job and what we deal with is wayyyy more then football.

And I know, literally, thousands of people who were incapable of doing their jobs shortly after displaying this type of behavior. From athletes and musicians to paperboys and busboys.
detfan782004

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:

And I know, literally, thousands of people who were incapable of doing their jobs shortly after displaying this type of behavior. From athletes and musicians to paperboys and busboys.

Well that is pretty sad.

AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
FootballPhreak

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:

Well that is pretty sad.

It is very sad. They would be the first to tell you about it.
detfan782004

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:

Well that is pretty sad.

I wasn't being rude. Was sincere. Guess I'm just not used to it because of how small we are with required screening, clearance and other programs we are under.

We aren't even allowed to take NyQuil etc so it's kinda just habit now

Sometimes I forget others not same

AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
FootballPhreak

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:

Well that is pretty sad.

I wasn't being rude. Was sincere. Guess I'm just not used to it because of how small we are with required screening, clearance and other programs we are under.

We aren't even allowed to take NyQuil etc so it's kinda just habit now

Sometimes I forget others not same

No, I knew what you meant. I was just kind of.....reflecting. You can put me in that lump I was was talking about. I may be going on disability for the rest of my life shortly and I had a very high work ceiling. It all started with a broken windshield ticket lol.
DetroitSpirit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:
rethink the reasons for the hatred.

This explains it all. I have no hatred whatsoever for the man. Only pity. I wish him the best in all his endeavors and truly hope the young man can capture his anger issue. If you think the concern I express is hatred, I can only assume that is the way you grew up and that is what you expect from people. For that I am truly sorry and hope you can see through eyeglasses not of red someday.

Well my eyeglasses are still waiting for the reason for pity aside from bad driving.

Here's my post where I asked for a list besides from bad driving.

Those glasses really do blind you, don't they?

You're not even trying to maintain your side of the discussion are you?

Basically trolling at this point.

Look, it has been explained inside out to you. Your list has been provided. You choose to ignore it, which is your prerogative. But don't try to put your comprehension fail on me.

He has a total of about 11 incidents that show a pattern of behavior that is concerning. Noone is hanging the guy. I do feel he is on the path to self destruction without a doubt. On a professional level I feel it would be in the Lions' best interest to trade him before he implodes because he is what I would consider high risk, and likely what we got from him would be equal or greater than the production he provides. On a personal level I hope the gentleman takes some anger management courses or whatever it is he needs to set himself on the right path and continue to be productive on the field and in his life.

Absolutely nothing has been provided to me that isn't driving related besides the business venture which was most likely headed by his sister.

I understand the concern and I hope you haven't taken anything I said in the conversation personally. Things were said on both sides of this argument that probably shouldn't have and I'd like to end this on a positive note.
FootballPhreak

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DetroitSpirit wrote:
I'd like to end this on a positive note.

Good enough brother, I'll ignore the rest Cool
DetroitSpirit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:
I'd like to end this on a positive note.

Good enough brother, I'll ignore the rest Cool

I'm a [inappropriate/removed] by nature. I can't turn it off even when I'm apologizing. Razz
X_Factor_40

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
X_Factor_40 wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:

I am a firm believe in work and home being separated. We do it all the time. No matter what is going on off the field (at home) when we walk thru the threshold at work (field) game face is on and we have a mission.

I do not think it is affecting his game. I watch every play close with him. He still has it. He is double teamed and held nearly every play.

The difference is the refs are not going to call it. He has a target on his back from NFL and refs.

So instead he gets so pissed off that it affects his game. This is why he is struggling. His frustration on field is not being vented properly. Not the off the field stuff.

And it won't. It's a game. People deal with far worse and put it aside to do their job that is far tougher then a game

I don't think people care about a traffic violation. They care about the behavior leading to and surrounding the traffic violation.

He isn't goi g to prison like Vick. He isn't in court dealing with rape charges like Big Ben

Behavior leads to traffic violations. You can't just base behavior off of the final result. There has to be a cause before there is an effect. He's shown negative behavior in quite a few situations. I don't really feel like getting into all of this, though. So I'm just going to agree to disagree and move on.
DetroitSpirit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

X_Factor_40 wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
X_Factor_40 wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:

Behavior leads to traffic violations. You can't just base behavior off of the final result. There has to be a cause before there is an effect. He's shown negative behavior in quite a few situations. I don't really feel like getting into all of this, though. So I'm just going to agree to disagree and move on.

Don't try and act like the bigger guy and walked away. I used that tactic, get your own.
FootballPhreak

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DetroitSpirit wrote:
Don't try and act like the bigger guy and walked away. I used that tactic, get your own.

This guy has a future here.
X_Factor_40

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DetroitSpirit wrote:
X_Factor_40 wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
X_Factor_40 wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:

Really? You're not doing a very good job.
DetroitSpirit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

X_Factor_40 wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:
X_Factor_40 wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
X_Factor_40 wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:

Really? You're not doing a very good job.

I was kidding =|
ahoda

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have there been any reports of Suh killing 5 hookers while he as at Nebraska yet?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: