Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Titus Young
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DubiDo0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:54 am    Post subject: Titus Young Reply with quote

I just picked him up for my fantasy team. His stats are impressive over the past couple games. Do u guys think he'll break out this year?
LION KING

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Titus Young Reply with quote

DubiDo0 wrote:
I just picked him up for my fantasy team. His stats are impressive over the past couple games. Do u guys think he'll break out this year?

I think his break out year is coming next year!

YEAH I SAID IT FROM DAY ONE I TAKE A P OVER CALVIN !
DubiDo0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Titus Young Reply with quote

LION KING wrote:
DubiDo0 wrote:

Im hoping it comes this year. The guy catches everything that comes his way. Hopefully Stanford continues throwing his way.
LionsFTW

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Titus Young Reply with quote

DubiDo0 wrote:
LION KING wrote:
DubiDo0 wrote:

Im hoping it comes this year. The guy catches everything that comes his way. Hopefully Stanford continues throwing his way.

Lol
Nnivolcm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Titus Young Reply with quote

LionsFTW wrote:
DubiDo0 wrote:
LION KING wrote:
DubiDo0 wrote:

Lol

I second that lol.

Team Stylish

Thanks to Smack for the sig!
DubiDo0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only said that because he caught 10 of 10 passes targeted to him. Is it not true he has good hands?
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DubiDo0 wrote:
I only said that because he caught 10 of 10 passes targeted to him. Is it not true he has good hands?
Last year they were amazing. This year excluding that game, no. Last game, yes. But he wasn't getting targeted a lot this year which is either on him or Stafford. Last game he got a lot of targets and caught all 9 of them, but we have no knowledge if he'll continue that because it's not guarenteed that was because Burleson was out or if Seattle underestimated him and we added a WR this week and who knows what impact he'll make.

Who are your other WR's? If you have good options I wouldnt start him this week, I would see if the success continues and if it does then start him next week, if not sit him.

R.I.P. Stylish
Nnivolcm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DubiDo0 wrote:

Before last Sunday he couldn't catch a football to save his life. He has dropped more wide open passes than any Lion player this year and drops have plagued us.

Team Stylish

Thanks to Smack for the sig!
DubiDo0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the replies. I haven't seen a lions game yet this year so I'm clueless. It is concerning to hear of his consistency issues. Hopefully he is getting his confidence back.

He's more of a project player for me. I don't necessarily need him because i have AJ Green, Mike Wallace, Steve Smith, and Stevie Johnson. His potential is enticing, tho.
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DubiDo0 wrote:
Thanks for the replies. I haven't seen a lions game yet this year so I'm clueless. It is concerning to hear of his consistency issues. Hopefully he is getting his confidence back.

He's more of a project player for me. I don't necessarily need him because i have AJ Green, Mike Wallace, Steve Smith, and Stevie Johnson. His potential is enticing, tho.
Well, with those WR's I'd say you made a very smart move. If one of those guys gets injured during your starters bye week then he could definitely step in for you, but I'd stick with Green and Wallace/Smith if I were you.

R.I.P. Stylish
detfan782004

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DubiDo0 wrote:

This had more to do with the CBs of Sea. They are big strong guys. They lacked the mobility and speed to stay with the smaller WRs of Broyles and Young.

Young took advantage of them so many times in screens, a couple great out routes etc.

Facing smaller CBs with agility he has struggled

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that Titus Young will have a good career with us. I don't ever see him being a Pro Bowler or anything like that, but I can see him being a reliable #2 WR behind Megatron for a number of years. Johnson - Young - Broyles should be a very good trio over the next several years.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanna get excited about his performance, but he's given me far too many reasons to remain skeptical.
LionsFTW

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:

Are you Yoda, now?
Lionsfanforever

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LionsFTW wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:

Are you Yoda, now?
M

Lol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: