Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Garcon, Hankerson or Hill?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bkobow05

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:38 pm    Post subject: Garcon, Hankerson or Hill? Reply with quote

Which WR do I start at my WR3 option.

Pierre Garcon vs Minnesota
Leonard Hankerson vs Minnesota
Stephen Hill vs Indianapolis

The Skins have a late game and Garcon is questionable, otherwise he'd be my guy every time.

#JDI
SwiftTexan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a weird feeling about Stephen Hill. He looks healthy and had a monster game last time we saw him. Plus the Colts pass rush is dinged up and they aren't a dominant defense anway. I know the thought of Sanchez or Tebow throwing him the ball isn't exciting but he and Dustin Keller look like the only viable options so he'll see lots of targets at the very least.
bkobow05

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwiftTexan wrote:
I got a weird feeling about Stephen Hill. He looks healthy and had a monster game last time we saw him. Plus the Colts pass rush is dinged up and they aren't a dominant defense anway. I know the thought of Sanchez or Tebow throwing him the ball isn't exciting but he and Dustin Keller look like the only viable options so he'll see lots of targets at the very least.
I'm getting the same feeling. Laughing

I'm just very hesitant to pull the trigger on benching Garcon. It would be easier if they all played in the early games or late games.

#JDI
green24

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hill has the most upside for this week. He had one game where he had 89 yards and 2 TDs, but then nothing in two other games. Dustin Keller (also returning from injury) and Jeremy Kerley are the only other viable options for Sanchez to throw to in this game.
bkobow05

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
Hill has the most upside for this week. He had one game where he had 89 yards and 2 TDs, but then nothing in two other games. Dustin Keller (also returning from injury) and Jeremy Kerley are the only other viable options for Sanchez to throw to in this game.
Is he fully over the hammy issue though?

#JDI
green24

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bkobow05 wrote:
green24 wrote:

I hope so. Hamstring have been hampering the entire team this season (Keller, John Conner, Bryan Thomas). He said that he feels pretty good and was close to full participation in practice.
bkobow05

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
bkobow05 wrote:
green24 wrote:

I hope so. Hamstring have been hampering the entire team this season (Keller, John Conner, Bryan Thomas). He said that he feels pretty good and was close to full participation in practice.
If I start him, and he does nothing, I'm coming after you. Are you comfortable with that?

#JDI
green24

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bkobow05 wrote:
green24 wrote:
bkobow05 wrote:
green24 wrote:

If I start him, and he does nothing, I'm coming after you. Are you comfortable with that?

He is the most likely of the three to finish with zero catches. However, he is also the most likely to have a 20 point game. Starting Garçon wouldn't be that bad of an idea.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: