Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

D82's 2013 NFL Mock Draft V.3.5.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Boise&cards Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To many OT for Arizona. Very unlikely they move away from Levi at LT and Massie at RT.

That right I won. Thank you NS922 for the Sig.
Desperado82

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boise&cards Fan wrote:
To many OT for Arizona. Very unlikely they move away from Levi at LT and Massie at RT.

I kinda envisioned them having Fisher at LT and switching Fluker inside to one of the OG positions.

^^^mack
pigsooie5

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: D82's 2013 NFL Mock Draft V.3.2. Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
26. Chicago Bears: Xavier Rhodes CB, Florida State

I like Rhodes a lot, especially for our Defense... But when Urlacher retires this offseason MLB is gonna become a pressing need, moreso than CB which would be more of a luxury pick with Tillman and TJ under contract. Manti Te'o is the no brainer pick right here IMO..

Desperado82 wrote:
56. Chicago Bears: Khaseem Greene OLB, Rutgers

After LB, DB and OL are the next top priorities IMO...Justin Gilbert or Travis Frederick would be much better here.

BEARS------BULLS------DODGERS------KINGS
Adopt-A-Bear: Kyle Long, Guard
Chiefer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love Geno!

But Amerson is a FS, and with Bowe gone this offseason well need to give Geno a new target. Somebody like Robert Woods or even his target from WVU Tavon Austin would be perfect there.

Well also lose Dorsey this offseason, so if we keep the 34 well need a new starter and a guy like Margus Hunt would be perfect. We already have a stable of backs, so Bell isnt needed. Hunt or Carrington Byndom.

But since you gave us Geno it doesnt really matter to much
JBURGE25

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the 2/3 round picks for GB, but hate the first. I would not be happy at all with that.

Personally would like to see S there, or WR if we lose Jennings like in your scenario.

PSN: ShiiNyIV
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Titans draft. Applause Applause Applause

The only pick I might change is the 3rd round pick and that's because the only DT I'd take in this draft is Star and that's because he's a really special talent. Williams doesn't really give us anything we don't already have. We have a pretty good DT rotation with Casey, Marks, Klug, and Martin. I'd probably change that pick with Stepfan Taylor or Robert Lester.
Boise&cards Fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
Boise&cards Fan wrote:

I kinda envisioned them having Fisher at LT and switching Fluker inside to one of the OG positions.

As much as I like that and I think most Arizona fan would like that. I just can't see them moving on from Levi at LT. If Fluker getting moved to OG which I believe that what he is in the NFL then I could maybe see it happening But I think they will avoid OL in the first 3 rounds.

That right I won. Thank you NS922 for the Sig.
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good change for the Falcons as i actually like Sims as a TE in the 3rd round solid value for him there. Nice job D
whodatworm23

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Re: D82's 2013 NFL Mock Draft V.3.2. Reply with quote

Two potential starting players with our first two picks in Werner (RDE) & Wagner (RT) at positions of need... I'LL TAKE IT!!! Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk958n5n66o
Nobody

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we sign Anthony Dpencer, why on earth would we draft another OLB? Mathis and Spencer are enough. Warmack there, and it's perfect. I really think we will make more than one big signing, we have the most cap this offseason.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody wrote:
If we sign Anthony Dpencer, why on earth would we draft another OLB? Mathis and Spencer are enough. Warmack there, and it's perfect. I really think we will make more than one big signing, we have the most cap this offseason.

Mathis isn't getting any younger. Spencer would start at LOLB and Moore could rotate with Mathis on the weakside.

^^^mack
freakygeniuskid

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Browns thoughts:

I definitely do not see us passing on Barkley in the first, yet grabbing Jones in the third. If we're getting a new QB, it's going to be because the new regime wants their figurehead in place, and they're not gonna get that with a 3rd round guy who's coming off a terrible junior/senior year.

I also don't see us grabbing Jones in the top three. I think if we stay there it's Dion Jordan or Sam Montgomery, but we would probably trade down with one of the QB needy teams (Buff, OAK, maybe even NYJ or PHI).

Would take Jelani Jenkins, Robert Lester or Desmond Trufant in the third.

General Thoughts:

I don't see JAX passing on a QB with how the Gabbert experiment has gone, not with the new HC they brought in.

I highly, HIGHLY doubt that Aaron Murray slips all the way to the mid 3rd if he were to declare. Heck, I could see him going ahead of Wilson and don't think there's even a chance he'd go after Landry Jones.

Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would prefer something else than a TE in the third, but OT and WR is good.

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Hammertime52

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have Alex Okafer taken twice, in the first and second

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
Nobody wrote:

Mathis isn't getting any younger. Spencer would start at LOLB and Moore could rotate with Mathis on the weakside.
We already have Jerry Hughes to spell Mathis and Spencer.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: