Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 8 GDT - Giants @ Cowboys - Eli's Revenge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaddHatter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GG guys - both DS looked great

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just finished watching the game DVR of course , hey what can i say , the usual NFC East Heart Pounder , but glad we went right into "jerry's world" took care of business & redeem that first loss , now that all is done for this sunday i can legitimize me saying were now in clear command of our division , now that that's all taken care of , starting next week we begin our playoff run , it's going to be a very tough game and hopefully this hurricane won't delay our guys from coming back and getting in good practice time, it was a good game but truthfully i generally had a feeling even all the way to the dramatic ending that we were getting the W Toady Smile and as for the dallas overly hyped primadonna dollboys yeah and there sensational turnover tony the tiger, it was just a thing of beauty the way all the cameras caught his face in total & complete disarray , believe me when i say there Loss today was even sweeter , well that's only if u watch the post game cowboy's interviews like i do & have a lot of enjoyment watching every single second of it Very Happy Very Happy
D-TURBULENTGMEN

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i couldn't resist making this my avatar Razz , don't worry guys i'll be taking it down in a few hours Smile
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

D-TURBULENTGMEN wrote:
i couldn't resist making this my avatar Razz , don't worry guys i'll be taking it down in a few hours Smile

Yea thats a little big buddy Laughing

rules say 80x80

#WeTheNorth
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy violations of the rules batman, yikes.

Anyways, question. And it's okay to say No.

Here is the situation. Do you guys remember FFMD? Well the Cowboys and Falcons kinda got into a big fight. Started the whole Sith vs Jedi conflict.

Anyways, the 'boys are going to see if we can start a Sig Bet. Now, my commitment to you guys is 10 days. But I would also like to join that sig bet. So here is my question, would you guys be okay if - say Dallas loses - I honor their sig bet (a full seven Days would have elapsed) and then at the end of that week, I re-add your sig for say double whatever days I missed?

So. If I missed the last three, I am on the hook for 6 days. If I missed one, I need to do two. Etc.

OR would you prefer I finish off our deal without any breaks.

It's okay to say no. Just wanted to check.

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:

Here is the situation. Do you guys remember FFMD? Well the Cowboys and Falcons kinda got into a big fight. Started the whole Sith vs Jedi conflict.

Anyways, the 'boys are going to see if we can start a Sig Bet. Now, my commitment to you guys is 10 days. But I would also like to join that sig bet. So here is my question, would you guys be okay if - say Dallas loses - I honor their sig bet (a full seven Days would have elapsed) and then at the end of that week, I re-add your sig for say double whatever days I missed?

So. If I missed the last three, I am on the hook for 6 days. If I missed one, I need to do two. Etc.

No ... because you're a dallas fan

Im sure this would be up to Gmen/GS ... not me Laughing

#WeTheNorth
D-TURBULENTGMEN

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
D-TURBULENTGMEN wrote:

rules say 80x80

Actually i would call it ah....................... "Giant" Wink
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

D-TURBULENTGMEN wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
D-TURBULENTGMEN wrote:

rules say 80x80

Either way I suggest going back to an 80x80 avy ... dont want your avy/sig privileges revoked

#WeTheNorth
D-TURBULENTGMEN

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
D-TURBULENTGMEN wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
D-TURBULENTGMEN wrote:

rules say 80x80

Either way I suggest going back to an 80x80 avy ... dont want your avy/sig privileges revoked

as promised back to normal within a few hours Smile , I'm a person that keeps his word Wink & now all is well in the land of everything giants Smile
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:

I'm tempted to say if you want out of the sig bet early then you wear your current sig if Dallas wins. If Dallas loses you wear the "Hey we lost to Atlanta" sig. Frankly I want Dallas to win that game Razz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that I've clawed my way out of a hangover, evac'ed my condo and am now at my parents house, I wanted to say that I finally have the sig on. I'd be shocked if the Giants don't win the East at this point.
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace5 wrote:
Now that I've clawed my way out of a hangover, evac'ed my condo and am now at my parents house, I wanted to say that I finally have the sig on. I'd be shocked if the Giants don't win the East at this point.

Looks good on ya man. Our remaining schedule is pretty brutal so anythings possible. But I like how things our looking for us. I think the game against Pitt next week will be a good barometer for how the second half of the season will be. If our offense plays like it did yesterday I'm not so sure

"Sundown, you better take care... if I find you been creepin' round my back stairs"
NYGiantsman10

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shockey1979 wrote:
Ace5 wrote:

Looks good on ya man. Our remaining schedule is pretty brutal so anythings possible. But I like how things our looking for us. I think the game against Pitt next week will be a good barometer for how the second half of the season will be. If our offense plays like it did yesterday I'm not so sure

Post #9000 Smile

Anyway I actually like the Pittsburgh game for the Giants. They're not an NFCE rival so I feel a lot more confident Laughing
D-TURBULENTGMEN

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaddHatter wrote:
Shockey1979 wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:
Gmen wrote:
Eli is one dominating performance against the Cowboys away from being the MVP front runner. I'd say 300 yards, 3 TDs, 0 INTs and a win would do it.

Haha - MAYBE if Watt and Aaron and Peyton and Brady and Ryan and Drew and AP all hit IR this weekend - LMFAO

Not sure why Brees is on the list. They don't give out MVP's to players on losing teams. If anything AP and Watt would be more incline to get the OPOTY and DPOTY awards. I don't see the argument for Ryan over Eli. Very similar seasons and basically the same situations.

Saints will make the playoffs - watch

Ryan has an undefeated team so far and better stats

Watt is doing what no DT has ever done and what few DEs have ever done - he's a front runner over an average QB season

What's Eli done? 12/7 7.5ypa and mid-60s - good season for him but laughable for MVP

U Still Seriously Think the Saints will definitely without a doubt make the Playoff's this year with absolute certainty mr hatter ?? Smile
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:

I'm tempted to say if you want out of the sig bet early then you wear your current sig if Dallas wins. If Dallas loses you wear the "Hey we lost to Atlanta" sig. Frankly I want Dallas to win that game Razz

Well, I never said I wanted out of the sig bet. I asked if I could postpone and add days at the end if need be. So still honoring and keeping my commitment.

Figured it would be a no. No biggie.

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 23 of 24

Jump to: