Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

*Pigsooie's* Second 2013 Mock Draft
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KeithVikings28

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sloppy28 wrote:
pigsooie5 wrote:
KeithVikings28 wrote:
Great Vikings pick.

Thanks man. Almost went Te'o there, but I feel the development and maturity of Ponder is priority #1. They need a #1 WR.

You have to consider that Spielman is a Notre Dame homer though... He loves his golden domers and I'm sure Te'o is at the top of the list. Last year WR was a top need and they didn't address it until the 4th round, and now we are paying the price. If Te'o is available, I think Rick selects him and goes WR in the second.
Personally, Hunter isn't the guy I want the Vikings taking. He is a tremendous athlete, but seems to lack focus as I have seen him drop to many balls lately. I would rather them wait until the second anyways for a WR or trade back a couple spots and select Terrance Williams. Just one man's opinions though!

Terrance Williams is soft and has zero run after catch ability. Just watch highlights, he falls after the catch like a pansy. Da'rick Rogers is a big physical receiver who is honestly the best WR in this year's draft if it wasn't for off field issues. Terrance Williams will be a bust.
Sloppy28

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KeithVikings28 wrote:
Sloppy28 wrote:
pigsooie5 wrote:
KeithVikings28 wrote:
Great Vikings pick.

Thanks man. Almost went Te'o there, but I feel the development and maturity of Ponder is priority #1. They need a #1 WR.

You have to consider that Spielman is a Notre Dame homer though... He loves his golden domers and I'm sure Te'o is at the top of the list. Last year WR was a top need and they didn't address it until the 4th round, and now we are paying the price. If Te'o is available, I think Rick selects him and goes WR in the second.
Personally, Hunter isn't the guy I want the Vikings taking. He is a tremendous athlete, but seems to lack focus as I have seen him drop to many balls lately. I would rather them wait until the second anyways for a WR or trade back a couple spots and select Terrance Williams. Just one man's opinions though!

Terrance Williams is soft and has zero run after catch ability. Just watch highlights, he falls after the catch like a pansy. Da'rick Rogers is a big physical receiver who is honestly the best WR in this year's draft if it wasn't for off field issues. Terrance Williams will be a bust.

I have seen Terrance play, and he may do that on occasion, but at least he gets open and catches the ball, which is more than we can say about any other WR on the roster besides Percy. I would rather have a WR that can get a 15 yard catch and then fall down than a WR that can't get one at all! And Da'Rick is a beast, and I would love to have him on the team, but there is about a 1% chance Rick drafts him. Cordarrelle Patterson is a guy I really like in the second if he falls that far. Or Marcus Davis in the 3rd.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sloppy28 wrote:
KeithVikings28 wrote:
Sloppy28 wrote:
pigsooie5 wrote:
KeithVikings28 wrote:
Great Vikings pick.

I have seen Terrance play, and he may do that on occasion, but at least he gets open and catches the ball, which is more than we can say about any other WR on the roster besides Percy. I would rather have a WR that can get a 15 yard catch and then fall down than a WR that can't get one at all! And Da'Rick is a beast, and I would love to have him on the team, but there is about a 1% chance Rick drafts him. Cordarrelle Patterson is a guy I really like in the second if he falls that far. Or Marcus Davis in the 3rd.

Why would they not take Da'rick Rogers in the second round? They took Percy Harvin in the first round who had a lot of off the field issues. I like Patterson but I have seen him drop a ton of passes it feels like. He gets great separation but doesn't have great hands. He's a poor man's Julio Jones.
rpmwr19

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Becoming less of a Hunter fan, Manti Te'o for the Vikings please.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: