Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Remaining Schedule
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Final Record?
14-2
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
13-3
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
12-4
17%
 17%  [ 4 ]
11-5
26%
 26%  [ 6 ]
10-6
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
9-7
17%
 17%  [ 4 ]
8-8
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
7-9
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
6-10
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 23

Acgott

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shockey1979 wrote:
Boy none of us were even close Laughing

I believe its been scientifically proven that the Giants are impossible to predict
Xfaxtor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shockey1979 wrote:

We were about as correct as aceinthehouse with his "Researched formula"..
Acgott

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xfaxtor wrote:
Shockey1979 wrote:

We were about as correct as aceinthehouse with his "Researched formula"..

Don't hate on him...

He got 3 of them correct so far...
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
Steelers W
Cincy W
Packers W/L
Skins W/L
Saints W
Falcons W
Ravens L
Eagles W/L

This is how I see it going. Ravens (ok, Flacco) play much better at home than on the road. I think we take down the Steelers, Saints and Cincy...Packers and division games are going to be a slug fest...and I want to beat Atlanta because their fans are driving me nuts. Smile

I was right about the Saints...still don't believe we got beat by the Steelers and Cincy...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
Steelers W
Cincy W
Packers W/L
Skins W/L
Saints W
Falcons W
Ravens L
Eagles W/L

This is how I see it going. Ravens (ok, Flacco) play much better at home than on the road. I think we take down the Steelers, Saints and Cincy...Packers and division games are going to be a slug fest...and I want to beat Atlanta because their fans are driving me nuts. Smile

I was right about the Saints...still don't believe we got beat by the Steelers and Cincy...

We may have not gotten beat (which we did) but we still lost ...

Not a Knicks fan
D-TURBULENTGMEN

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well in my opinion , I like every game we got left , i like our chances Very Happy , The Biggest test despite panthers killing them will be this Sunday's game, We Got Something To Prove , They've Also Got A Lot to Prove , Both Teams Will be Fighting To Show who the Real Number 1 team is in the NFC , A Lot Like Tonight's MNF Game With the Pats & Texans .. Those AFC Juggernauts Will be Battling it out tonight , Personally im looking forward to Tonight Game and of Course im going 4 the Texans , i was in the NFL Gen Forum and Someone posted up a pic of the texans jacket , wish we had a jacket that looked as good as the Those Texan's one's looked (Seriously) , well in my opinion we've reached that point in the season where our team is ready 2 take flight and if we win the next 2 games i can see TC Resting some of our starters in the final game against the green birds , and have them all fresh for the start of the playoff's , hey depending on what happens we may be able to grab the number 3 seed
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im really not afraid of the falcons ... IMO they're not a great team. They may have the easiest schedule in the league.

They have only beaten two good teams, I dont even want to count Denver because that was their first game with Peyton and they lost another 3 afterwards. Other than that they have beaten the saints ... but like we showed last week they aren't the team they were last year.

Im really hoping we show up this week and it propels us into the playoffs unbeaten

Not a Knicks fan
D-TURBULENTGMEN

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
Im really not afraid of the falcons ... IMO they're not a great team. They may have the easiest schedule in the league.

They have only beaten two good teams, I dont even want to count Denver because that was their first game with Peyton and they lost another 3 afterwards. Other than that they have beaten the saints ... but like we showed last week they aren't the team they were last year.

Im really hoping we show up this week and it propels us into the playoffs unbeaten

well if we win the next 2 games , i don't mind dropping the final game against the birds if it means resting our starters to have them fully 100% or as close to 100% for the playoff's that begin the week after.
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D-TURBULENTGMEN wrote:
i don't mind dropping the final game against the birds if it means resting our starters to have them fully 100% or as close to 100% for the playoff's that begin the week after.

I wouldn't. What Coughlin taught the entire NFL in 2007 is momentum > Rest. Got to catch a wave and ride it to the Lombardi.

"Sundown, you better take care... if I find you been creepin' round my back stairs"
D-TURBULENTGMEN

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shockey1979 wrote:
D-TURBULENTGMEN wrote:
i don't mind dropping the final game against the birds if it means resting our starters to have them fully 100% or as close to 100% for the playoff's that begin the week after.

I wouldn't. What Coughlin taught the entire NFL in 2007 is momentum > Rest. Got to catch a wave and ride it to the Lombardi.

That was a Totally Different Situation , They were going against a perfect team that most likely would go all the way to the bowl , of course u wanna put all your best players against a team like that when 1 week later was the start of the playoff , u get a feel for the best to give ur team the boost it needs to know what it's going to mean if they go all the way , brilliant move by TC and as we now know that game became a Superbowl Preview and honestly i think that's exactly what TC Had in mind he wanted to give his team a preview of what the big game would look like if they go all the way and of course Smile It Happened ; )
D-TURBULENTGMEN

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Pats Proved there still the cream of the crop for the AFC , If Texans wants to have any chance of beating them in the playoffs they better come with a way better game plan then the one any of us saw tonight whom ever was watching , anyhoo i want to add there's only 4 guys i would rest 3 on defense and 1 on offense nicks.
dkebones

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D-TURBULENTGMEN wrote:
Well Pats Proved there still the cream of the crop for the AFC , If Texans wants to have any chance of beating them in the playoffs they better come with a way better game plan then the one any of us saw tonight whom ever was watching , anyhoo i want to add there's only 4 guys i would rest 3 on defense and 1 on offense nicks.

not sure i get this. we actually have to make it to the playoffs before we can worry about being "rested" enough to beat anyone. i know we pretty much control our own destiny, but its not like we've got a cupcake schedule either.
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D-TURBULENTGMEN wrote:
Shockey1979 wrote:
D-TURBULENTGMEN wrote:

That was a Totally Different Situation , They were going against a perfect team that most likely would go all the way to the bowl , of course u wanna put all your best players against a team like that when 1 week later was the start of the playoff , u get a feel for the best to give ur team the boost it needs to know what it's going to mean if they go all the way , brilliant move by TC and as we now know that game became a Superbowl Preview and honestly i think that's exactly what TC Had in mind he wanted to give his team a preview of what the big game would look like if they go all the way and of course Smile It Happened ; )

Guess we have to agree to disagree then.

Another thing to think about... under Coughlin this team has annually been atrocious playing after a bye week. Although this year was an exception to the norm, usually they play like complete garbage and are susceptible to being rusty.

Both our Super Bowl runs were momentum fueled. Momentum >> Rest

"Sundown, you better take care... if I find you been creepin' round my back stairs"
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We won't be resting our starters this year, we won't have the option. I believe we'll always have something to be playing for.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to use this term but I really do think we have been playing down to our competition.

These guys seem to want to come out and play only against tough teams.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: