Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bengals #1 problem
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
INbengalfan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
ROBERTFREEMAN wrote:
If Keenan Allen or Justin Hunter were available would you guys want them in the draft?
The other guy I am really high on is Marquess Wilson, he left WSU and will most likely enter the draft he is and All American with first round talent but some say he has an attitude issue, we love to get first rounders in the 3rd round and he would make a great addition to our WR core.

I'm a huge Sanu fan and think we have something in Marvin Jones, but if Keenan Allen is available, we should jump all over him. Like Green, Allen has some sick fluidity for a guy his size...

\
I would jump on Allen IF we address other needs in free agency (like resigning MJ93, a couple of the CBs like AJones, Clements, Newman, and Andre Smith, and one of the LBs).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: