Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

New Mock From GSing50! Comments Please :)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyler Wilson por favor.
boondock

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks good for the Panthers.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
Tyler Wilson por favor.

Reasons why the Eagles WON'T take a QB in round one.

1. Their offensive line is terrible and injury prone. If you don't have a line, how can you protect ANY QB that comes in there? Just ask David Carr.

2. Their CB's are under performing. They spend big bucks on Nnamdi and traded Kolb for Rogers-Cromartie. They haven't performed up to snub especially DRC. He may not even be back next year.

3. Nick Foles... heard of him? He will be your future QB baring him playing terribly behind a better played o line.
StRiTcH09

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody wrote:
No NT in the first. Give us Montgomery.

Starts up front in the trenches. All of your DT's are way too undersized to play in a 3-4. And no production, especially from your NT who gets pushed around every game.
MaddHatter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the Montgomery pick if we lose Spencer

Sig courtesy of mack.
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No way Robert Woods goes before Keenan Allen or Justin Hunter. Woods isn't even the best WR on his own team. Seattle probably takes Keenan Allen.
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it
2014 Adopt-A-Lion #1: Eric Ebron
2014 Adopt-A-Lion #2: Martin Mayhew

R.I.P. Stylish
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh damn website acting up.

1. Who cares about our OL? getting players back from fluke injuries fixes the problem more or less. Plus we can sign a veteran in FA to move Herremans back to guard.

2. DRC is probably coming back. Nnamdi probably takes a pay cut. Still not a position you take over a franchise qb.

3. No one knows anything about Nick Foles right now. Only thing we know is that Andy let's michael vick suck every week without giving foles a chance. Why would our new coach/gm next year be loyal to Foles? Because he played well against back ups in the pre season?

Screw that noise. If Foles doesn't start multiple games this year and play well in them there is no reason on earth any one should hand him the job next year.

Also a qb drafted in the third round isn't really expected to ever amount to anything. Not a great success rate.

Last edited by ninjapirate on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
pigsooie5

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Bears pick man. Barrett is exactly what our offense needs right now

BEARS------BULLS------DODGERS------KINGS
Adopt-A-Bear: Kyle Long, Guard
DistantRam

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whilst I'd love to see the Rams take the two best offensive linemen in the draft, I just can't see it happening. Fisher doesn't usually draft OL early; he might take one but he won't take two. A WR is the most likely pick with our second first, unless we trade down.
The Gnat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

StRiTcH09 wrote:
rpmwr19 wrote:
Viable Vikings pick, but I'm not a fan of Hunter

If we were to pick a receiver and Keenan Allen was still there I'd prefer him.

I was torn between the 3 WR's cuz none of them have really separated themselves. I'll put Allen into consideration for you guys.

I agree that none have separated, and I agree that I prefer Allen. That said, Hunter isn't a bad pick.

StRiTcH09

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
Eh damn website acting up.

1. Who cares about our OL? getting players back from fluke injuries fixes the problem more or less. Plus we can sign a veteran in FA to move Herremans back to guard.

2. DRC is probably coming back. Nnamdi probably takes a pay cut. Still not a position you take over a franchise qb.

3. No one knows anything about Nick Foles right now. Only thing we know is that Andy let's michael vick suck every week without giving foles a chance. Why would our new coach/gm next year be loyal to Foles? Because he played well against back ups in the pre season?

Screw that noise. If Foles doesn't start multiple games this year and play well in them there is no reason on earth any one should hand him the job next year.

Also a qb drafted in the third round isn't really expected to ever amount to anything. Not a great success rate.

1. You guys need to get younger on that o line. It's not a guarantee Peters is gonna come back healthy, and Hermanns is getting older. Also Danny Watkins has looked like a MAJOR bust so far. He probably has one more year to prove himself.

2. Milliner was the BPA on my board. I watched how the CB's have under achieved this year. I thought it would be a great landing spot for him.

3. Foles has to get a chance. What if he doesn't??? The only way I see the Eagles are taking a QB is if it's Geno or Barkley. I can see them passing on Wilson and giving Foles a chance. (although I really do like Tyler Wilson over Barkley)

That being said, Milliner in my eyes is the pick right now. Lottttt of time between now and next April. I love debating about the draft though so this criticism is good.
StRiTcH09

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOsprey wrote:
No way Robert Woods goes before Keenan Allen or Justin Hunter. Woods isn't even the best WR on his own team. Seattle probably takes Keenan Allen.

I am working on a mock to where I flopped Woods and Allen. I originally thought, hmmm Pete takes his USC guy. But he didn't recruit Woods so I changed my mind.
StRiTcH09

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DistantRam wrote:
Whilst I'd love to see the Rams take the two best offensive linemen in the draft, I just can't see it happening. Fisher doesn't usually draft OL early; he might take one but he won't take two. A WR is the most likely pick with our second first, unless we trade down.

See I think Warmack is a can't miss prospect at Guard. And Fisher is a very smart man. He took Chris Johnson when NOBODY thought he would and he was dumb for it. I feel he will draft O Lineman early this year. They have to man. WR I feel Quick and Givens can emerge. Give em' some time. Maybe take another one in round 2 or go get a Dwayne Bowe type.
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good pick with Tyler Wilson

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: