Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Goldfishwars Mock Draft Thread [4 Rounds Updated 21st Nov]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nobody

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Colts draft! I'd definitely be tempted to take Alvin Bailey in the third depending on how we use all that $$$ this offseason. Hunt is a good pick, though, as he will hopefully be a nice run stuffer who develops his pass rushing repertoire under Pagano's defensive genius.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it alot, don't let jags fans talk you out of a qb. The writing is on the wall for gabby.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

goldfishwars wrote:
TheOsprey wrote:
Terrible Seattle mock. No WR? Who are we supposed to throw to? Terrance Williams, Ricky Wagner and Datone Jones would be much better selections. Williams gives us the #1 receiver we so desperately need, Wagner immediately takes over at RT and Jones gives us a pass rushing 5 technique to take over for Red Bryant, who is useless against the pass. Yes, we need an OLB too, but Shayne Skov is a pure ILB. We don't need that we just drafted Wagner.

Meh, I don't think Terrance Williams is an upgrade on what you have. Skov isn't a pure ILB - he played Will at Stanford before they switched to 3-4 and is an excellent edge-rusher.

Terrance Williams is a MASSIVE upgrade over what we've got. Have you seen the Seahawks receivers? They're awful!

As far as Skov, I want a real SLB with proven pass rushing abilities. Jarvis Jones, Chase Thomas, Sean Porter, Jamie Collins or Travis Long would all be great fits for our team, somewhere in this draft.
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would have to say you went from having a pretty solid falcons draft a little back to having a bad one now bro.

Atlanta Falcons
1 CB *Xavier Rhodes
2 RB *Joseph Randle
3 ILB Kevin Reddick

CB is not a big need for us as CB is actually one of the biggest strengths on the team right now. Maybe a 3rd or 4th round CB at best to groom bu you don't take a 1st round CB to not start for 3 or 4 yrs.

RB is a solid position pick to replace Turner

ILB isn;t a terrible pick but Reddick isn't actually that much better of a prospect than Dent is that we just drafted a bit back. Dent has looked much better lately and i would say the only way i would replace him is if we could get a top notch elite MLb prospect in the 1st round and even then it would be iffy over some of our other needs.

Here is the draft i would have went with based on who you have available at each pick.

1st Short - Dt - Purdude We have quite a few DT's coming up on contracts the next year or 2 and Peria Jerry just didn't pan out. We need a legit beast to rotate with Babs, Walker, and Peters next year and then to replace either Walker or Babs when their contract expires.

2nd - John Simon DE - Again we address the D-line problems as we might have quite a few DE's but outside of Abraham who only has a year or 2 left as well on his contract their is no legit DE that can take over for him or that has stepped up for us as a true starter DE. Biermann is good but is probably a rotational DE at best. Edwards will be gone he has been terrible.

3rd - I would say go RB or TE here as a big need for us im not gonna be to picky here as their is some good ones still available at each position i would prob. go RB 1st and save TE for next years draft as the TE group next year is super deep and talented compared to this years.
49ers Finest

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like 1 2.

But no way we go RB in 3. We are stacked there. We have two good backs who don't even suit up.
Go te toilollo or olb porter or possibly a corner there.

Idk about dennard but our fo loves potential so I could see it.

new sig... sorry alex
devils1854

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like the Falcons draft. Grimes is a FA. Donta will be making $8 mil next year(prime cut candidate), and Asante is 32 years old. Rhodes could step in day 1 at the nickle.

Like Randle in the second. We definitely need someone to replace Turner.

Not big on Riddick in the 3rd. DT would be better, maybe even a TE.

#JDI

Chuckie Keeton, Taysom Hill 2014 Heisman Campaign
drd23

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No real arguments from me on the Ravens picks.

Not sure that Ziggy Ansah is an Ozzie type pick, but I can't really see anyone that I'd clearly think would get taken over him in the few picks after him - maybe one of the WRs or Trufant if Cary Williams leaves in FA?

Stone85 & mike23md on the sig!
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At this point, I only really look at positions since so much will change.

Safety in the first is great...and I do like McDonald.

ILB is good in the 2nd.

I dont care for CB in the 3rd. If the value is great, okay, but we have some young talent at corner already. id rather spend that on a DLineman, especially NT.
Wolf6151

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:55 am    Post subject: Re: This 3-Rounder Will Answer Your Team's Prayers Reply with quote

goldfishwars wrote:
Houston Texans
1 WR Terrance Williams
2 OT Rick Wagner
3 NT Kwame Geathers

As a Texans fan I could live with this easily. Nice job.
Titans_31

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its beautiful
INbengalfan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the bengals, i'd erather have a CB like leon McFadden in the third, but overall I like it. Someone else mentioned the problem with taking Te'o with Burfict looking more and more like he will replace Maualuga in the middle. If Teo can play SLB, great. Otherwise, not so sure we don't grab a true outside LB later and go another direction in round one. I do like Te'o though.
flyingmonkey30

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Decent draft for Dallas, but I doubt that Jeffcoat declares after the injury a couple weeks ago. Pretty sure he will stay another year and try to improve his draft stock, despite the abundance of pass rushing talent next year.

Check out my draft thread!
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=490478t=447580&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
goldfishwars

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

INbengalfan wrote:
For the bengals, i'd erather have a CB like leon McFadden in the third, but overall I like it. Someone else mentioned the problem with taking Te'o with Burfict looking more and more like he will replace Maualuga in the middle. If Teo can play SLB, great. Otherwise, not so sure we don't grab a true outside LB later and go another direction in round one. I do like Te'o though.

Teo definitely has the skill-set to play SAM.
The Gnat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Three very solid picks for the Vikings, but I personally wouldn't mind DT in round two and then going OG in round three to improve the LG position.

Bad meets Evil

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Round 1. Mingo or milliner.
Round 2. Jonathan Cooper.
Round 3. Sean Porter or Dobson.

Credit to IPwn for da sig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

Jump to: