Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

You Hear It First: Hip Hop & R&B
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
He Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheesehead430 wrote:
thrILL! wrote:
Willink wrote:
Low End Theory + this is the best two album run in hip-hop history.

Disagree.

+

Exclamation

Disagree

Disagree

+

Props to Eggy
He Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did someone just say Ether is an old Jay-Z song?

Super Mario may as well be an old Sega Genesis game.

Props to Eggy
ThePrototype

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrILL! wrote:
PackerFanDan wrote:
For real though, budden really isn't that great.

Neither is Slaughterhouse minus Royce.
Thank you, both. I didn't realize so many people liked Budden, or slaughterhouse.
ThePrototype

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1King wrote:
Quote:
LMAO. See my first post on the topic and then all the people that commented. Y'all catching feelings.

I said Lil B ethered him on "T-Shirt & Buddens" (and if you haven't even heard the song, then TF you doing debating this). That is a fact. I also said Lil B was a trash rapper. I told ol' boy earlier that he was reaching when he tried to get me on saying Lil B was better. Show me where I said he was a better rapper. If you can't, just drop the conversation and go back to listening to your Budden "I cried 'til I couldn't cry no more" simp music.

Yeah, people commented on your stupid and incorrect post about Lil B "ethering" someone. You think one rapper is trash and the other you don't like, yet you are getting all defensive because you got called out multiple times. I'd call that catching feelings.

And please enlighten me/us, what exactly did "Lil B" do to Joe Budden that would classify as "ethering" him?

Let me guess, you also think Jim Jones "ethered" Jay-Z when he was being emotional throwing shots at Jay that got promptly ignored because it would be pointless and stupid to respond.

Lil B "ethering" Joe Budden is most certainly not a fact, it is 100% opinion.

You said Lil B ethered Joe Budden.

Then again, you also said "Ether" was a Jay-Z song. Sorry if I don't take your opinion serious.

I suggest you learn

1. Who made ether
2. What "ethering" someone actually means
3. What a fact is and what an opinion is

If you don't want to do that, I suggest you listen to your Lil B and not getting into debates if you don't even know important elements of a debate.

Laughing @ making emotional music means being a simp. Laughing @ thinking that is the only music Budden makes.
I didn't get called out. I said Lil B is trash (however, this trash rapper made a fool of Joe Budden on "T-Shirt and Buddens") and Joe Budden makes simp music. Nobody disputes either. They just keep blowing smoke because they can't argue either.

I'm not going to enlighten you. Either listen to the song, or don't. I can't post any lyrics without blanking out every other word and you're smart enough to search for a song yourself.

Nope, bad assumption. Let me make an assumption: Since you think Joe Budden is a great rap artist, you probably think J. "let me tell you about my come up" Cole is a great rap artist, as well.

No ish. I'm on a forum. Everything I write is an opinion. I don't feel the need to say IMO every time I type a sentence. Action Bronson and Skyzoo are the best rappers in the game. I don't feel like I have to state that it's my opinion. Obviously, it's my opinion.

Lmao. Y'all too easy.

1. I know who made "ether." Ol' boy asked a dumb, sarcastic question and I gave him a stupid answer.
2. I didn't misuse the term Ether. Maybe you disagree with the extent of Lil B's diss. But, with the way I view Budden after that, Lil B ethered him. Maybe it's an overused term where I'm from...

Joe Budden mopes all over his songs. I have a few of the mood muzik mixtapes. It took me like 30 seconds into a random song ("Hiatus") for me to hear him say "I cried until I couldn't cry no more." If that's the kind of music you like, that's fine.

Edit: Ah, I see where I had "That is a fact." That was a mistake. I typed something else, then edited it, and forgot to remove it. Doesn't change any of this argument or post, though.
Sandwiche

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He Hate Me wrote:
Disagree

+

Am I the only one who finds Public Enemy to be overrated. I've been spending a lot of time with older rap lately and they just do not appeal to me.

takeonme on the sig
rickyt31

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brought out the Pete Rock & Outkast joints. I need to post in this thread more often.

Quote:
Life passes most people by while they're busy making grand plans for it. - Johnny Depp
1King

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThePrototype wrote:
1King wrote:
Quote:
LMAO. See my first post on the topic and then all the people that commented. Y'all catching feelings.

I said Lil B ethered him on "T-Shirt & Buddens" (and if you haven't even heard the song, then TF you doing debating this). That is a fact. I also said Lil B was a trash rapper. I told ol' boy earlier that he was reaching when he tried to get me on saying Lil B was better. Show me where I said he was a better rapper. If you can't, just drop the conversation and go back to listening to your Budden "I cried 'til I couldn't cry no more" simp music.

Yeah, people commented on your stupid and incorrect post about Lil B "ethering" someone. You think one rapper is trash and the other you don't like, yet you are getting all defensive because you got called out multiple times. I'd call that catching feelings.

And please enlighten me/us, what exactly did "Lil B" do to Joe Budden that would classify as "ethering" him?

Let me guess, you also think Jim Jones "ethered" Jay-Z when he was being emotional throwing shots at Jay that got promptly ignored because it would be pointless and stupid to respond.

Lil B "ethering" Joe Budden is most certainly not a fact, it is 100% opinion.

You said Lil B ethered Joe Budden.

Then again, you also said "Ether" was a Jay-Z song. Sorry if I don't take your opinion serious.

I suggest you learn

1. Who made ether
2. What "ethering" someone actually means
3. What a fact is and what an opinion is

If you don't want to do that, I suggest you listen to your Lil B and not getting into debates if you don't even know important elements of a debate.

Laughing @ making emotional music means being a simp. Laughing @ thinking that is the only music Budden makes.
I didn't get called out. I said Lil B is trash (however, this trash rapper made a fool of Joe Budden on "T-Shirt and Buddens") and Joe Budden makes simp music. Nobody disputes either. They just keep blowing smoke because they can't argue either.

I'm not going to enlighten you. Either listen to the song, or don't. I can't post any lyrics without blanking out every other word and you're smart enough to search for a song yourself.

Nope, bad assumption. Let me make an assumption: Since you think Joe Budden is a great rap artist, you probably think J. "let me tell you about my come up" Cole is a great rap artist, as well.

No ish. I'm on a forum. Everything I write is an opinion. I don't feel the need to say IMO every time I type a sentence. Action Bronson and Skyzoo are the best rappers in the game. I don't feel like I have to state that it's my opinion. Obviously, it's my opinion.

Lmao. Y'all too easy.

1. I know who made "ether." Ol' boy asked a dumb, sarcastic question and I gave him a stupid answer.
2. I didn't misuse the term Ether. Maybe you disagree with the extent of Lil B's diss. But, with the way I view Budden after that, Lil B ethered him. Maybe it's an overused term where I'm from...

Joe Budden mopes all over his songs. I have a few of the mood muzik mixtapes. It took me like 30 seconds into a random song ("Hiatus") for me to hear him say "I cried until I couldn't cry no more." If that's the kind of music you like, that's fine.

Edit: Ah, I see where I had "That is a fact." That was a mistake. I typed something else, then edited it, and forgot to remove it. Doesn't change any of this argument or post, though.

I just want to thank you for making me waste 3:30 of my life. That was one of the worst diss records I have ever heard in my life. It is an insult that you claim that is "ether" to anybody. If you think a diss song where he brings up "pump it up" (which btw isn't original or creative and been done in other diss records way better and is more success than Lil B has achieved) is a great diss record go right ahead. If you think a dude calling himself a pretty female dog is a great diss record, go ahead. If you think a dude calling another dude's sexuality into question is creative or a great diss record, go ahead. The guy even admits in the song that he is a fan of Joe Budden and reeks of desperation and hurt feelings ("you should of just followed me". Quite frankly, its pathetic.

So rapping with and about emotion = simp music? That's cool, at least it seems genuine and is refreshing instead of everybody (rappers) acting like they are something they aren't.

J.Cole? Yes, I think he is a good rap artist and has potential. Too soon to call him great yet.

Never said you need to state"IMO" all the time, just called your opinion into question.

Haven't listened to Action Bronson to comment on him. Skyzoo is good (though I haven't listened to him in a little while), but simply call Joe Budden someone who makes "simp" music all the time is basically like calling Skyzoo a typical NY mixtape rapper. It's an overly simplified criticism.

Oh, you most certainly misused the term ether. Ether is one of the best diss tracks of all time. That crap was barely listenable and no where near the quality of ether.

It's cool not to like a certain rapper (in this case Joe Budden), though to simply categorize all of his music (especially a rapper who is diversified as Budden) one way or base your opinion off of one song is, well, interesting to say the least.

El ramster wrote:
1king showing why he's one the best posters in this site.

candyman93 wrote:
1king is showing why he's awesome

TEAM STYLISH
He Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are a ton of rappers who rap about crying. From 2pac to Nas to Lauryn Hill.

It's a sad day when a rapper can't write lyrics about being human.

Props to Eggy
1King

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Fab mixtape coming out on Thanksgiving, The S.O.U.L. Tape 2

Niiiiiice.

Cool

El ramster wrote:
1king showing why he's one the best posters in this site.

candyman93 wrote:
1king is showing why he's awesome

TEAM STYLISH
ThePrototype

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1King wrote:
1. I just want to thank you for making me waste 3:30 of my life. That was one of the worst diss records I have ever heard in my life. It is an insult that you claim that is "ether" to anybody. If you think a diss song where he brings up "pump it up" (which btw isn't original or creative and been done in other diss records way better and is more success than Lil B has achieved) is a great diss record go right ahead. If you think a dude calling himself a pretty female dog is a great diss record, go ahead. If you think a dude calling another dude's sexuality into question is creative or a great diss record, go ahead. The guy even admits in the song that he is a fan of Joe Budden and reeks of desperation and hurt feelings ("you should of just followed me". Quite frankly, its pathetic.

So rapping with and about emotion = simp music? That's cool, at least it seems genuine and is refreshing instead of everybody (rappers) acting like they are something they aren't.

J.Cole? Yes, I think he is a good rap artist and has potential. Too soon to call him great yet.

Never said you need to state"IMO" all the time, just called your opinion into question.

Haven't listened to Action Bronson to comment on him. Skyzoo is good (though I haven't listened to him in a little while), but simply call Joe Budden someone who makes "simp" music all the time is basically like calling Skyzoo a typical NY mixtape rapper. It's an overly simplified criticism.

Oh, you most certainly misused the term ether. Ether is one of the best diss tracks of all time. That crap was barely listenable and no where near the quality of ether.

It's cool not to like a certain rapper (in this case Joe Budden), though to simply categorize all of his music (especially a rapper who is diversified as Budden) one way or base your opinion off of one song is, well, interesting to say the least.
1. LMAOOOOO Dead.

2. He's just a real emotional guy. The kind of guy that complains on twitter "why do the girls never go for good guys" or "sometimes i really miss her." That's not up my alley.

3. True, he's heating up like left over lasagna.

4. Please listen to Action Bronson. Extremely talented rap artist and one of the most personable dudes.

"Pouches of Tuna" ft. Roc Marciano
"Blackbird"
"Not Enough Words"
"Jar of Drugs"
"Contemporary Man"
"M- Bronson"
"Brunch"
"Shiraz"
"Midget Cough"

5. Ether is when you take someone's dignity verbally. Ether itself is just a term. Never compared it to NaS' track.

6. I told you I have a few of his mixtapes. I listened to probably 20-30 songs from him. He's just not that good. And his content is not something I can get behind.
ThePrototype

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He Hate Me wrote:
There are a ton of rappers who rap about crying. From 2pac to Nas to Lauryn Hill.

It's a sad day when a rapper can't write lyrics about being human.
It's not about the notion of crying, I just found an example (took like 30 seconds as well). I'm not opposed to emotional songs, but they're not songs that I listen to regularly or in public. "Dance" and Beanie Sigel's "Feel It In the Air" hit me every time I hear them. I play them from time to time, but they're not usual songs for me. Why bring myself down?

The beat and his content of his songs are just depressing. I feel Joe Budden is a Dear Diary type of rapper. He's extremely emotional and sentimental. He's always talking about a dark past, trippin' over some girl, etc. That's just not something I want to hear about very often, if at all. If it's not chillin' music, whip music, or baby makin' music, then what purpose does it have? For me personally, not much.
IrishGreen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He Hate Me wrote:
Did someone just say Ether is an old Jay-Z song?

Super Mario may as well be an old Sega Genesis game.

He was joking

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThePrototype wrote:
thrILL! wrote:
PackerFanDan wrote:
For real though, budden really isn't that great.

Neither is Slaughterhouse minus Royce.
Thank you, both. I didn't realize so many people liked Budden, or slaughterhouse.

Wait you don't like Crooked I? He has some dope flow and complex lyrics. I like this one by them. It's a tad more poppy than what I am usually into but still sick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebzK6BHe6ZY

Kiltman is the Ill(est) man
bootsy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandwiche wrote:
He Hate Me wrote:
Disagree

+

Am I the only one who finds Public Enemy to be overrated. I've been spending a lot of time with older rap lately and they just do not appeal to me.

If you didn't grow up or listen to them in that era then you just aren't going to get them most likely. They are extremely influential and made great music. The subject matter is outdated if you are listening to them now so that would be my guess why the appeal isn't there for you. PE was and still is awesome.
thrILL!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It Takes A Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back is a top 3 of all time hip hop LP.

Crate Diggin': Hip Hop 101 w/ thrILL! & Willink

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 3 of 100

Jump to: