Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

W10 GDT: Atlanta Falcons (8-0) at New Orleans Saints (3-5)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tech2186

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

terrell123 wrote:
MORE Quizz and LESS Turner!!!!!!!

It's almost like they know that but still keep forcing Turner. The real question is who is gonna help Abe on the other side with pass rush

ROO to all the Nasty Que Dogs!! I love my Omega Psi Phi!!!
University of Georgia Class of 2008
terrell123

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We better blow the socks off of Arizona next week. Make up for this one.
DirtyBird4L

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disappointed with Roddy's lack of effort on that last bomb. Back peddling or not, he should have elevated and laid back for that ball. It was well within reaching distance. Horrid defensive performance and flat out embarrassing to say the least.
terrell123

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tech2186 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:

It's almost like they know that but still keep forcing Turner. The real question is who is gonna help Abe on the other side with pass rush
Coach Smith being loyal like Bobby Cox. Rolling Eyes
tech2186

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

terrell123 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:

Coach Smith being loyal like Bobby Cox. Rolling Eyes

HAHAHA that is very true!

Jgoldiscool

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't how to feel anymore. I lost all feeling. Why!?!?!?!? Why!?!?!?!?! That's it gonna sit in a corner and do nothing. Feel free to come give me hugs or whatever you want to give.

XBL GT: l JGOLD l
tech2186

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Defense needs a reality check. Yes, the Saints are prob the highest scoring Offense in the league. But there is no ecuse for the poor tackling and lack of being able to stop the run. The whole team has to go back and reevaluate what they want to do. Roddy needs to stop with all that bragging stuff to the media and play football. Turner is done. Jquizz has to get more touches and more dumpoffs.

DirtyBird4L

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand what Turner has done for this team for the last few years but I feel like using him is a waste of a down. He's slow, lost vision, and can't gain a yard when it counts to save his life. I love the burner but he's done and the coaching staff needs to accept it. Get Quizz the ball or let Ryan air it out.
GSUeagles14

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tech2186 wrote:
Defense needs a reality check. Yes, the Saints are prob the highest scoring Offense in the league. But there is no ecuse for the poor tackling and lack of being able to stop the run. The whole team has to go back and reevaluate what they want to do. Roddy needs to stop with all that bragging stuff to the media and play football. Turner is done. Jquizz has to get more touches and more dumpoffs.

I think the defense can get a pass today. It wasn't a great performance but it really wasn't horrible either.

What we need to do is find someone to run the ball. Turner isn't it and neither is quiz right now. The fact that we can't run it in for. The 1 yard line is just sad
navysaintsfan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tech2186 wrote:
navysaintsfan wrote:
navysaintsfan wrote:
I either see the Falcons blowing the doors off the Dome, or NO winning by less than a TD.

I really didn't see it happening, but wow. Hey, great game guys. Amazing game actually. Keep up the great season...till we meet again.

Good game. Who do you guys play next week?

I think we travel to Oakland. I want to just call that a win, but every game is a toss up for us this season. But our front 4 are playing a lot better the past couple games, as well as having 3 games with huge goal line stands (you guys, Tampa, and Philly). The season could be turning around, but I am not holding my breath.

Kenny Vaccaro; coming soon to a town near you to screw up your QB's day.
tech2186

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

navysaintsfan wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
navysaintsfan wrote:
navysaintsfan wrote:
I either see the Falcons blowing the doors off the Dome, or NO winning by less than a TD.

I really didn't see it happening, but wow. Hey, great game guys. Amazing game actually. Keep up the great season...till we meet again.

Good game. Who do you guys play next week?

I think we travel to Oakland. I want to just call that a win, but every game is a toss up for us this season. But our front 4 are playing a lot better the past couple games, as well as having 3 games with huge goal line stands (you guys, Tampa, and Philly). The season could be turning around, but I am not holding my breath.

Well you guys have nowhere to go but up and as long as you have Brees, you never are really out of it

tech2186

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSUeagles14 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:

I think the defense can get a pass today. It wasn't a great performance but it really wasn't horrible either.

What we need to do is find someone to run the ball. Turner isn't it and neither is quiz right now. The fact that we can't run it in for. The 1 yard line is just sad

Defense as a whole can get a pass but the tackling was very poor. ANd again the pass rush wasnt there. I know you don't want to blitz Brees much but the Dlne has to get some pressure. And letting Graham take over the game was poor game planning by Nolan.

What other backs do we have on the team? Snelling? Smith? THis team has gambled all on Turner. That is the problem with this team. We don't let our youth play enough.

terrell123

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSUeagles14 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:

Actually thats the hardest yd to gain. But I agree, the flame has went out on the burner.
terrell123

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wish we couldve had Koetter back when we actually had a running game. They wait until Turner is washed up, then they wanna fire Mularkey. smmfgdh. Shouldve happened a couple of years ago.
GSUeagles14

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tech2186 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:

Defense as a whole can get a pass but the tackling was very poor. ANd again the pass rush wasnt there. I know you don't want to blitz Brees much but the Dlne has to get some pressure. And letting Graham take over the game was poor game planning by Nolan.

What other backs do we have on the team? Snelling? Smith? THis team has gambled all on Turner. That is the problem with this team. We don't let our youth play enough.

The problem is we have no ne besides turner. Quizz is a very nice cop guy that can do some stuff in The pass game but look at his runs. He's maybe had one good one all year.

Whether it be free agency or the draft, we need to get someone in here. That's the biggest hole on our team right now. If it takes a first to get gio Bernard, I'm all for it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: