Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: Week 11 @ Lions (4-5)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 52, 53, 54  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CallMeBarrett

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBPackers79 wrote:
I'm going to tell you guys now, I don't want a single one of you posting in the Lions forum this week, particularly during the game.

You don't need to be there and you're only looking for trouble if you go over there. I obviously can't enforce this and you are free to post wherever you please, but I am begging you to just stay here and discuss the game with your fellow GB fans. Last year, Webby began skipping warnings and simply handing out bans during the game. We don't want that. We're better than that.

I'm gonna be there.

Just 'cause.

rwankstat25

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone have an idea of what Starks' role will be this game? He had 17 carries last week. Will he see the same amount?
Pick6byWoodson

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rwankstat25 wrote:
Anyone have an idea of what Starks' role will be this game? He had 17 carries last week. Will he see the same amount?

Idk but I just put a waiver claim for him in fantasy today, so hopefully he gets another 17+ carries.
tabbaker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PackersNorth89 wrote:
Also going go be in attendance at Ford Field this weekend. Graduating and not having games every Friday and Saturday during the Pack season has its perks.

Fair warning: The last time I was at Ford Field was for the Frozen Four in 2010. Let's just say I'm 0-1 in that building, but Wisconsin knocked us out. Here's hoping some of that trend continues. Cool

I was there too....
Hawkfan191

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll also be at ford field sunday! pretty pumped, Packers are 3-0 when i've gone to their games at ford field
MUOH

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBPackers79 wrote:
I'm going to tell you guys now, I don't want a single one of you posting in the Lions forum this week, particularly during the game.

You don't need to be there and you're only looking for trouble if you go over there. I obviously can't enforce this and you are free to post wherever you please, but I am begging you to just stay here and discuss the game with your fellow GB fans. Last year, Webby began skipping warnings and simply handing out bans during the game. We don't want that. We're better than that.

Lions forum is like entering room 12 instead of 12A.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y
spilltray

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Overall, pretty good news on this, from ESPN's NFC North Blog:

Quote:
Meanwhile, receiver Jordy Nelson, cornerback Sam Shields and defensive lineman Jerel Worthy were among a group of recently-injured players who were back at practice.

If all of those guys are good to go, and Matthews only misses a game or two, I come away from getting hit by the injury train feeling ok about it.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
phillipraz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spilltray wrote:
Overall, pretty good news on this, from ESPN's NFC North Blog:

Quote:
Meanwhile, receiver Jordy Nelson, cornerback Sam Shields and defensive lineman Jerel Worthy were among a group of recently-injured players who were back at practice.

If all of those guys are good to go, and Matthews only misses a game or two, I come away from getting hit by the injury train feeling ok about it.

i really hope matthews is back for the giants game

^ Peppers90

Twitter: fill3up
TheGreatZepp

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBPackers79 wrote:

I wasn't here for last year's game so I was a little confused at first, then I remembered hearing about the long lasting ramifications. I'd like it if we didn't lose anymore fellow posters this week.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The other thing you can't do is trash their forum over here.

But feel free to trash their team.
Title Town USA

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ECPackers wrote:
who is webby?

He's kind of like Bigfoot. Everybody talks about him, but nobody has really ever seen him. Personally, I question his existence.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBPackers79 wrote:

Why would we do something like that? Both their forum OR their team. Not only is their team superior in talent, but they have exceptional football knowledge and make flawless points at all times.

Sig brought to you by Justo
Title Town USA

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ugLymayNe wrote:
GBPackers79 wrote:

Why would we do something like that? Both their forum OR their team. Not only is their team superior in talent, but they have exceptional football knowledge and make flawless points at all times.

There. I see what you did.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since start of 2011, Lions are 1-9 against teams with winning records (0-5 last year, beat Seattle this year)

via @PackerReport

Ernest Hemingway wrote:
My aim is to put down on paper what I see and what I feel in the best and simplest way.
packers88

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBPACKMAN4LIFE wrote:
Since start of 2011, Lions are 1-9 against teams with winning records (0-5 last year, beat Seattle this year)

via @PackerReport

Laughing

And Seattle would've been a losing team at 3-4 if it weren't for the replacement refs.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 52, 53, 54  Next
Page 4 of 54

Jump to: