Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Franchise QB
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burgesskills wrote:
You guys know that Saints are ranked dead last in the league on team defense, right?

Palmer not looking too great. Forcing the ball as usual, one hopping passes, and my favorite throwing passes 2-3 yards short of the first down marker.

Nodisrespect

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Burgesskills wrote:
You guys know that Saints are ranked dead last in the league on team defense, right?

Palmer not looking too great. Forcing the ball as usual, one hopping passes, and my favorite throwing passes 2-3 yards short of the first down marker.

It's the truth.
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nodisrespect wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Burgesskills wrote:

It's the truth.

shhhhhhh.
yall are haters. haters i tell you and that is all you will ever be. its not cps fault some passes sail over wrs heads, or that they end up behind a wr or end up in the dirt its the wrs fault. no its the o-lines fault nope its knapps fault. there is no way cp could avoid that. same with the pick 6 that was a perfectly thrown ball. you guys need glasses.

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
Nodisrespect

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Nodisrespect wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Burgesskills wrote:

It's the truth.

shhhhhhh.
yall are haters. haters i tell you and that is all you will ever be. its not cps fault some passes sail over wrs heads, or that they end up behind a wr or end up in the dirt its the wrs fault. no its the o-lines fault nope its knapps fault. there is no way cp could avoid that. same with the pick 6 that was a perfectly thrown ball. you guys need glasses.
Laughing Remember when people acted like it was ford's fault that Palmer over threw him in the preseason for a pick, we all knew it would be a long season then.
Mad Mad
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Nodisrespect wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Burgesskills wrote:

It's the truth.

shhhhhhh.

I'm pretty sure I admit when he makes a mistake or makes a bad play, I could be wrong though
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

meeeaah seee. haters i tell ya seee. thats all you are. meaah meaaah meaaah Laughing

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka

NCOUGH

Seeing as you oppose Palmer. Tell me who the Raiders should roll w/ at QB in 2014. What option do you think improves the position?

Answer that.

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Nodisrespect wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Burgesskills wrote:

It's the truth.

shhhhhhh.

I'm pretty sure I admit when he makes a mistake or makes a bad play, I could be wrong though

I'm pretty sure I admit when he makes good plays or does good, I could be wrong though Very Happy

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Nodisrespect wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Burgesskills wrote:

It's the truth.

shhhhhhh.

I'm pretty sure I admit when he makes good plays or does good, I could be wrong though Very Happy

meh, sometimes Anxious
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
NCOUGH

Seeing as you oppose Palmer. Tell me who the Raiders should roll w/ at QB in 2014. What option do you think improves the position?

Answer that.

meaaah see. ill answer no questions copper seeee. meaaaah. talk to my lawyer seee Laughing

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
Oaktown

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only qb oak could target is Matt Flynn. Has ties with Reggie but he couldn't beat out a rookie so that doesnt say to much about him.
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oaktown wrote:
Only qb oak could target is Matt Flynn. Has ties with Reggie but he couldn't beat out a rookie so that doesnt say to much about him.

Vick!!
Oaktown

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Oaktown wrote:

Vick!!

He could be a free agent at years end. I would think Reggie would want someone younger. Vick will be 33 next year and he has had a few injuries as of late.
big_palooka

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
NCOUGH

Answer that.

meaaah see. ill answer no questions copper seeee. meaaaah. talk to my lawyer seee Laughing

So just a bias basher then it seams.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 28 of 30

Jump to: