Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

W11 GDT: Atlanta Falcons (8-1) vs. Arizona Cardinals (4-5)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adam9

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt2roddy wrote:
adam9 wrote:
Jgoldiscool wrote:
LOL at the Ryan thread in general. Clearly a troll thread and they do nothing about it. LULZ.

I went and asked why it wasn't locked. Got a bland response from a mod.

Pretty funny about all the haters. 9-1 is 9-1...

Some idiot on there said that Matt is the weakest link on the Falcons Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yeah. The thread is based off of hatred towards us fans or the team in general. To sum it up hemadbro.

OP says
Quote:
The Atlanta Falcons have gone 2-0 in games where Matt Ryan has thrown 3 or more interceptions. With an improved defense playing fairly strong, a solid offensive line, and being surrounded by weapons to throw the ball to Matt Ryan simply is not MVP worthy in my eyes.

Let's break it down

Quote:
The Atlanta Falcons have gone 2-0 in games where Matt Ryan has thrown 3 or more interceptions.

What the hell does that have to do with anything... NEXT!

Quote:
With an improved defense playing fairly strong,

Only decently intelligent thing said

Quote:
a solid offensive line,

No. Just, no.

Quote:
and being surrounded by weapons to throw the ball to Matt Ryan simply is not MVP worthy in my eyes.

That makes total sense now... Laughing

That's what you guys missed if you didn't check it out in NFLGen. Missed nothing besides haters.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, I'm not too disappointed about the way we played. Yes we did play pretty bad offensively. But the Cards have a very good defense, with some very good players. Washington, Rhodes, Peterson, Dockett, Acho, Wilson and Campbell. Not bad if you ask me.

Keep in mind they're not that bad of a team. They beat the Seahawks, Eagles, and Pats. And kept it close with us, the Packers, and Minnesota. They really aren't as bad as they have been playing.
iRobot

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hotlanta12 wrote:
Guys, I'm not too disappointed about the way we played. Yes we did play pretty bad offensively. But the Cards have a very good defense, with some very good players. Washington, Rhodes, Peterson, Dockett, Acho, Wilson and Campbell. Not bad if you ask me.

Keep in mind they're not that bad of a team. They beat the Seahawks, Eagles, and Pats. And kept it close with us, the Packers, and Minnesota. They really aren't as bad as they have been playing.

Thanks for that.. our offense has struggled without Kolb and without Beanie there to keep defenses honest plus in short yardage situations. Defense has been strong for us.
tech2186

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iRobot wrote:
Hotlanta12 wrote:

Thanks for that.. our offense has struggled without Kolb and without Beanie there to keep defenses honest plus in short yardage situations. Defense has been strong for us.

I'm sick of this overreacting from other fans and the media. The Cards could def be a legit contender and they arguably have one of the best defenses in the league. It says a lot when you are the #1 Pass Defense in a passing league. If the Cards had an offense, they would be problematic for any team. They shut down the Pats machine. I give the Cards all the credit and they should of beat us, however i'm glad they didnt.

ROO to all the Nasty Que Dogs!! I love my Omega Psi Phi!!!
University of Georgia Class of 2008
Jgoldiscool

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't' get why people bring up the receiver talk. In what world is having Julio and Roddy a negative thing for Ryan? People act as if having two good receivers means you can't throw for less than 5000 yards and 40 tds.

XBL GT: l JGOLD l Adopt a Falcon | LB | Paul Worrilow

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Page 16 of 16

Jump to: