Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 12 GDT - Giants vs Packers - Oh god. So...week 13...
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:44 am    Post subject: Week 12 GDT - Giants vs Packers - Oh god. So...week 13... Reply with quote

If we don't play like we did against San Fran, we lose. Period. Hope Eli's arm is all rested because he's going to need it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope we play like we did against San Fran and the Panthers ... in all reality its gonna be like how we played against the bucs.

I dont see us winning this game ... we're just not motivated enough.

we need our rivals to keep winning so it will force us to play better.

Next Next week is against the Skins and I really hope we come out and destroy them ... we need to go on a run and while I would love it to be "this" week Im expecting it against the skins

Not a Knicks fan
Xfaxtor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angus is peppered
IR0NM1KE

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh.... I was trying not to think about watching these shmucks play until after Thanksgiving (my favorite holiday). This thread just reminded me that eventually they will 'play' again. I really hate everyone on the team right now for how they have played their last 4 games.

Keeping my fingers crossed for the rebound.
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IR0NM1KE wrote:
Ugh.... I was trying not to think about watching these shmucks play until after Thanksgiving (my favorite holiday). This thread just reminded me that eventually they will 'play' again. I really hate everyone on the team right now for how they have played their last 4 games.

I dislike most of the packers team as a whole ... they all seem like cocky arrogant jerks that I wouldn't want to hang out with. Most of their players are overrated and their fans think that every player is top 5 at their position.

I was so happy when we beat them in the playoffs because I thought it would derail their fans and stop them from thinking how everyone on their team is the best in the NFL ... but alas it didnt

Not a Knicks fan
Gmen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xfaxtor wrote:
Angus is peppered

I had to read this twice.

"Has courage and poise. In my opinion, most of all, he has that quality you can't define. Call it magic."

- Ernie Accorsi scouting report of Eli
reckless123

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're ranked 27 in the redzone and we average the 3rd most attempts . And we're worst than the jets in the redzone, that tells you all you need to know.

"I'm not in the danger, I AM the DANGER" - Heisenberg

Last edited by reckless123 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
bagh

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I needed a long break from this team. They always seem to kick me in the balls come november. Hopefully, we can bounce back.
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reckless123 wrote:
We're ranked 27 in the redzone and we average the . And we're worst than the jets in the redzone, that tells you all you need to know.

If only we had Tebow...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ill be tuning back in when novembers over
ajdodge09

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
IR0NM1KE wrote:

I dislike most of the packers team as a whole ... they all seem like cocky arrogant jerks that I wouldn't want to hang out with. Most of their players are overrated and their fans think that every player is top 5 at their position.

I was so happy when we beat them in the playoffs because I thought it would derail their fans and stop them from thinking how everyone on their team is the best in the NFL ... but alas it didnt

Despite all our players being top 5 at their position, a TON of them are injured. Our o-line is pretty banged up so I anticipate Rodgers running for his life the entire game, and getting pressure is the key to beating any good quarterback. I see this being a pretty close game, but it seems like we normally get the better of your guys in NY, and you guys beat us in GB.

28-24 Packers.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
IR0NM1KE wrote:

wtf is the matter with you? we have dozens and dozens of players who are top 5 at their positions!

rodgers, matthews... ummm, and uhhh... our kicker obviously, best kicker in da leeege actually. oh wait, none of us think that.
Bucks
Badgers
MaddHatter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coming out of a Bye and at home, I think you guys will win by 3+

Sig courtesy of mack.
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Nicks back to 100%? How much does Cruz play out of the slot and who is normally the #3 and #4 WR's on the field for you guys? I am real interested to see how we play the match up game on defense.

Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Josh Sitton, Mike Daniels

Average at best
Acgott

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
Is Nicks back to 100%? How much does Cruz play out of the slot and who is normally the #3 and #4 WR's on the field for you guys? I am real interested to see how we play the match up game on defense.

Nicks should be as close to 100% as he can be. Cruz will be in the slot most of the game unless we are in 2 WR sets.

Domenik Hixon is the #3 WR and Ramses Barden or Rueben Randle will be the 4th.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: