Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 11: Bye Week
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outside_Insider

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are your guys thoughts on the Cutlerless Bears going into SF?

Surprisingly I think they have a shot because of that D. I think Campbell will limit turnovers that potentially Cutler would have made. He's such a free-shooter that he could throw himself out of that game. If Hester gets a big play, or their D scores and perhaps Marshall, I could see them winning like 13-10 or 16-13.

"We all we got, we all we need"
outside_Insider

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't worry too much about the Buccs... they are 6-4 but their remaining schedule includes:

ATL x2 (at least 1 loss there)
@Den (Loss)
@Saints (Loss)
STL and Phi( Maybe 1 loss)

I see for sure 3 losses which would make them 9-7 and I'm pretty sure it's going to take 10-6 to make the playoffs anyways.

Saints have 5 losses with this remaining sched:
Vs 49ers (I actually think they win this game at home)
@ATL @NYG (1 loss for sure, but maybe 2)

I see 9-7 or 10-6 for the Saints. I think they are more to be concerned with rather than the Buccs surprisingly.

If we play like I know we can, I think we can win the division still. We would have to play some darn good football, but if we go 2-0 on this road trip, we are set up to go minimum 3-1 for the final 4 games.

klyon7634

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOsprey wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
SwiftTexan wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
i hate bye weeks

Hey Kylon - why don't you take this bye week to tell us how you became a Seahawks fan. Your sig has Seahawks, Knicks, Yankees and the Syracuse Orange. Let's just say one of these things is not like the others. Why not a Giants fan or a Jets fan? How did this happen? Or... why not a Mariners fan and a Washington Huskies fan?

well im from upstate NY so thats why im a Yanks, Knicks, Cuse fan. Its also funny that im from NY yet i Hate the Giants and Jets. My dad was a huge Seahawks fan and pretty much thats the first NFL team i was introduced to. I have been a Diehard fan since i was 5 lol. My dad became a fan because he liked steve largent. I was a HUGE Cortez Kennedy and Walter Jones fan when i was younger. Unfortently my dad passed away when i was 10 so he never got to see us get to the Super Bowl. I remember him always saying he couldnt wait till we made it to a Super Bowl because he was going to take me he didnt care how much it would cost. when we made it in 2005 i was way to young to go by myself or afford tickets Thats why WHEN we make it to the Super Bowl in the future i WILL be there!!!!!

How far upstate Imani? Are you anywhere near Lake Champlain? I've always wanted to go there.

Imani??? lol....well im about an hour from albany

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

klyon7634 wrote:
TheOsprey wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
SwiftTexan wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
i hate bye weeks

Hey Kylon - why don't you take this bye week to tell us how you became a Seahawks fan. Your sig has Seahawks, Knicks, Yankees and the Syracuse Orange. Let's just say one of these things is not like the others. Why not a Giants fan or a Jets fan? How did this happen? Or... why not a Mariners fan and a Washington Huskies fan?

well im from upstate NY so thats why im a Yanks, Knicks, Cuse fan. Its also funny that im from NY yet i Hate the Giants and Jets. My dad was a huge Seahawks fan and pretty much thats the first NFL team i was introduced to. I have been a Diehard fan since i was 5 lol. My dad became a fan because he liked steve largent. I was a HUGE Cortez Kennedy and Walter Jones fan when i was younger. Unfortently my dad passed away when i was 10 so he never got to see us get to the Super Bowl. I remember him always saying he couldnt wait till we made it to a Super Bowl because he was going to take me he didnt care how much it would cost. when we made it in 2005 i was way to young to go by myself or afford tickets Thats why WHEN we make it to the Super Bowl in the future i WILL be there!!!!!

How far upstate Imani? Are you anywhere near Lake Champlain? I've always wanted to go there.

Imani??? lol....well im about an hour from albany

Sorry Klyon. I had a brain fart. I've been doing a lot of that lately. I better get checked for early onset dementia. Laughing
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So here's the playoff picture:

Playoff Teams As Of Today
1. Atlanta Falcons
2. Chicago Bears
3. San Francisco 49ers
4. New York Giants
5. Green Bay Packers
6. Seattle Seahawks

Just Out: Minnesota Vikings, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, New Orleans Saints, Dallas Cowboys

Seahawks Remaining Schedule:
@MIA
@CHI
vsARI
@BUF
vsSF
vsSTL

Vikings Remaining Schedule:
@CHI
@GB
vsCHI
@STL
@HOU
vsGB

Buccaneers Remaining Schedule:
vsATL
@DEN
vsPHI
@NO
vsSTL
@ATL

Saints Remaining Schedule:
vsSF
@ATL
@NYG
vsTB
@DAL
vsCAR

Cowboys Remaining Schedule:
vsWAS
vsPHI
@CIN
vsPIT
vsNO
@WAS

Notes
Cowboys have one distinct advantage being the only team with 4 remaining home games on their schedule. The Vikings are also the only team with only 2 home games remaining, leaving them at a distinct disadvantage. Also to take note of with the Vikings, 5 of their remaining 6 games are against opponents currently slotted to be a playoff team. This is by far the toughest stretch of their season.

The bolded games below each team are those that I think the team should win. If this prediction were correct, this is how the season would end off:

1. Atlanta Falcons [13-3]
2. Chicago Bears [12-4]
3. San Francisco 49ers [10-5-1]
4. New York Giants [10-6]
5. Green Bay Packers [11-5]
6. Seattle Seahawks [10-6]

Just Out...
7. New Orleans Saints [9-7]
8. Minnesota Vikings [8-8]
9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers [8-8]
10. Dallas Cowboys [7-9]
11. Washington Redskins [7-9]
outside_Insider

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So if you predict the 49ers to be 10-5-1...would you change that to 9-6-1 now that Kaepernick is starting and smith has been ruled out?

Smile

union hawk fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been impressed with Wilson so far, Lynch has been awesome love his running style, nice to see the receiving core starting to play good, other than some of the false start penalties I think Okung has been having a really good year. On defense the secondary has been great, Mebane is having his best year yet, Clemons and Irvin have been getting good pressure and Wagner has been playing great.
imani

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait to watch the battle of the back ups tonight, should be a great one

Really need chicago to win this one

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
chpjns15

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:

1. Atlanta Falcons
2. Chicago Bears
3. San Francisco 49ers
4. New York Giants
5. Green Bay Packers
6. Seattle Seahawks

Just Out: Minnesota Vikings, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, New Orleans Saints, Dallas Cowboys

@MIA
@CHI
vsARI
@BUF
vsSF
vsSTL

@CHI
@GB
vsCHI
@STL
@HOU
vsGB

vsATL
@DEN
vsPHI
@NO
vsSTL
@ATL

vsSF
@ATL
@NYG
vsTB
@DAL
vsCAR

vsWAS
vsPHI
@CIN
vsPIT
vsNO
@WAS

Notes
Cowboys have one distinct advantage being the only team with 4 remaining home games on their schedule. The Vikings are also the only team with only 2 home games remaining, leaving them at a distinct disadvantage. Also to take note of with the Vikings, 5 of their remaining 6 games are against opponents currently slotted to be a playoff team. This is by far the toughest stretch of their season.

The bolded games below each team are those that I think the team should win. If this prediction were correct, this is how the season would end off:

2. Chicago Bears [12-4]

Just Out...
10. Dallas Cowboys [7-9]

The only team I am really worried about up there is the saints. They could easily win the two games you have slotted as losses, putting them at 11-5. Vikings and bucs have too tough of schedules, cowboys just aren't very good and we have the tiebreaker, for any of them to get the spot over us.

Does anyone know who has the tiebreaker if us and the saints finish with the same record?

"If you can't win, cheat. If you can't cheat, don't play."

"Getting a paper cut, that is tragedy. Someone falling down a sewer and dying, that is comedy."
imani

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chpjns15 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:

1. Atlanta Falcons
2. Chicago Bears
3. San Francisco 49ers
4. New York Giants
5. Green Bay Packers
6. Seattle Seahawks

@MIA
@CHI
vsARI
@BUF
vsSF
vsSTL

@CHI
@GB
vsCHI
@STL
@HOU
vsGB

vsATL
@DEN
vsPHI
@NO
vsSTL
@ATL

vsSF
@ATL
@NYG
vsTB
@DAL
vsCAR

vsWAS
vsPHI
@CIN
vsPIT
vsNO
@WAS

Notes

2. Chicago Bears [12-4]

Just Out...
10. Dallas Cowboys [7-9]

The only team I am really worried about up there is the saints. They could easily win the two games you have slotted as losses, putting them at 11-5. Vikings and bucs have too tough of schedules, cowboys just aren't very good and we have the tiebreaker, for any of them to get the spot over us.

Does anyone know who has the tiebreaker if us and the saints finish with the same record?

it should be based on conference record

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outside_Insider wrote:
So if you predict the 49ers to be 10-5-1...would you change that to 9-6-1 now that Kaepernick is starting and smith has been ruled out?

Smile

I already had this game as a loss for the Niners, regardless of who was starting at QB.
geeknhard

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I want most out of the playoff picture is the Hawks/Pack tied for the second wild card. The tears, rage, & meltdown would be epic all the while sporting a troll face grin all my own.
outside_Insider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I don't know if SF was extremely impressive or Chicago was pathetic. Probably a little of both...what a beat down...

chpjns15

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

geeknhard wrote:
What I want most out of the playoff picture is the Hawks/Pack tied for the second wild card. The tears, rage, & meltdown would be epic all the while sporting a troll face grin all my own.

That would be fricken hilarious

"If you can't win, cheat. If you can't cheat, don't play."

"Getting a paper cut, that is tragedy. Someone falling down a sewer and dying, that is comedy."
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

outside_Insider wrote:
Wow, I don't know if SF was extremely impressive or Chicago was pathetic. Probably a little of both...what a beat down...

I couldn't even watch, what a disgraceful performance by the Bears.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: