Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bengals-Raiders: the prodigal son returns
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheVillain112

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1707 wrote:
theJ wrote:
Coverage Maps

By popular demand.

(I'm afraid to edit the OP due to superstitious silliness). Laughing

Are you a believer yet?

What are u waiting for JD, start next weeks thread already...

chris00cm wrote:
Lavelle Hawkins figures he's already cut, so YOLO.
mrpotamus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
LondonBengal wrote:

Just wish Dunlap would roll his socks up....he just looks so college...

I don't care about his socks as long as he starts to get to the QB

FIFY...

From where I am sitting, Dunlap is generating pressure and disrupting protection, but he is not getting the stats. I am fine with that. I don't think Atkins or Johnson would be putting up the numbers they are without Dunlap coming off of the left end. That being said, I have heard he is extremely lazy and has the talent to be much better. I would like to see him locked up long term this year when he doesn't have the stats to command top dollar. He will mature.
TheVillain112

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrpotamus wrote:
TheVillain112 wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
LondonBengal wrote:

Just wish Dunlap would roll his socks up....he just looks so college...

I don't care about his socks as long as he starts to get to the QB

FIFY...

From where I am sitting, Dunlap is generating pressure and disrupting protection, but he is not getting the stats. I am fine with that. I don't think Atkins or Johnson would be putting up the numbers they are without Dunlap coming off of the left end. That being said, I have heard he is extremely lazy and has the talent to be much better. I would like to see him locked up long term this year when he doesn't have the stats to command top dollar. He will mature.

Our defense looks best, when he's on. Big fan of his, but I think he can do better. I agree that we should definitely re-sign him...

chris00cm wrote:
Hokie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I called for 10-6 preseason. I decided to switch it to 6-10 after the (I think) Dolphins game.

I'm tempted to go back to 10-6, but obviously won't since they just do the opposite of whatever I think they'll do.

I'll gladly eat crow at the end of the year if they keep it up...
THE DUKE

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hokie wrote:
I called for 10-6 preseason. I decided to switch it to 6-10 after the (I think) Dolphins game.

I'm tempted to go back to 10-6, but obviously won't since they just do the opposite of whatever I think they'll do.

I'll gladly eat crow at the end of the year if they keep it up...

The Chargers will be a tough test next week on the west coast.

-There are no men like me, only me.
-"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The San Francisco Chronicle reported that some fans poured beer on Palmer when he left the field after the game. That is complete nonsense. Shame on them. Palmer was a good soldier for the Bengals and he is a quality guy, but those facts are besides the point. No one deserves to be treated that way. Despicable.

Rough
TheVillain112

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Quote:
The San Francisco Chronicle reported that some fans poured beer on Palmer when he left the field after the game. That is complete nonsense. Shame on them. Palmer was a good soldier for the Bengals and he is a quality guy, but those facts are besides the point. No one deserves to be treated that way. Despicable.

Rough

Pretty pathetic on the fans part. Just enjoy the win...

chris00cm wrote:
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Quote:

Rough

Yeah I think he got beat up enough on the field lol
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
TheVillain112 wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Quote:

Rough

Yeah, we aren't a big fan of his attitude towards the end, but don't pour beer on the guy.

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
johndeere1707

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
TheVillain112 wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Quote:

Rough

Yeah, we aren't a big fan of his attitude towards the end, but don't pour beer on the guy.

It was probably like 2 or 3 drunk fans. Some people don't think... Have a little respect for another human being

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1707 wrote:
theJ wrote:
Coverage Maps

By popular demand.

(I'm afraid to edit the OP due to superstitious silliness). Laughing

Are you a believer yet?

It's only crazy if it doesn't work. Keep posting 'em.

Great work by the team yesterday. Didn't get to see any of the game since i was on the road (NFL Sunday Ticket to Go doesn't work for #$% FYI, even if you're in a 4G area). But from the looks of it, the team did a great job in the first half and then coasted in the second. BJGE had another solid game. I'm betting Robinson over Faine is the difference there.

Only worry is that Andy's final stat line didn't look great. But it looked like all his production was first half when the offense was opened up and rolling. I'm not going to worry too much.

Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
wrminning

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Quote:

Rough

Good Soldiers don't quit on their team and fans. If he was a soldier he would be a declared deserter, stripped of honor and discharged. I think its sad some drunks decided to throw beer on him. I for one take satisfaction that the team has been winning without him, meanwhile he took a winning team in Oakland and has been losing.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Delbert wrote:
I hope we see more of the first half offense moving forward. The three-and-outs to start the second half had me worried. I'm also a little disappointed we couldn't score more - Baltimore had 55 points on them.

Me too. Baltimore kept their pedal on the gas, even running fake punts in the fourth. A b etter team would have come back on us there. Dalton should have had one INT, he was lucky; a better DB would've had that one.

Watched Robinson plenty, he was getting shoved around bad. We need a healthy Cook back, although we have run the ball much better the last two weeks.

Just watched BAL @ SD, with the Ravens winning another close one by three again. Their recievers are big dominating guys. Maualuga is gonna get chewed up by their TE's. Thats gonna be a tough game down there,
LondonBengal

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Quote:

Rough

That is indeed despicable. What a terrible waste of perfectly decent beer.....
LondonBengal

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wrminning wrote:
Good Soldiers don't quit on their team and fans. If he was a soldier he would be a declared deserter, stripped of honor and discharged. I think its sad some drunks decided to throw beer on him. I for one take satisfaction that the team has been winning without him, meanwhile he took a winning team in Oakland and has been losing.

Spot on. This about sums it up nicely.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: