Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 12: Seattle Seahawks @ Miami Dolphins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 26, 27, 28  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brown_Mamba wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
Chancellor is just a problem being the deep safety. He gave up the deep pass to Bess in the 4th IIRC. I don't understand why they play him so far back and have Earl play middle. Last year Cam was able to cover the TE's and the middle of the field and make plays while Earl cleaned everything up.

Also, the problem i have with all the other WC contenders losing is they all lost to teams with winning records. We did not. If the season ended today I'd feel sick that we made the playoffs.

Even sicker than being a 7-9 division winner? Wink
I'm sure that Marshawn Lynch run made you forget all about how "undeserving" of a playoff team we were 2 years ago.

Y'all need to shut up about whether or not we "deserve" a playoff spot. Once we get there, it's a whole different season.
It was a completely different team and it doesn't have anything to do with this year. The rest of the NFC West that year was obviously worse. We don't deserve a playoff spot the way this team plays away from Seattle this year. If we go 2-6 on the road with wins at Buffalo Pray and Carolina and 2-4 in the division how can you think that's succesful and feel like this team should be a playoff team?

Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
imani

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

silus wrote:
imani wrote:
TheoryofSeahawk wrote:
Tooki wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
TheoryofSeahawk wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
This defense just doesn't want to win on the road. Nobody, absolutely nobody wants to step up and make a play.

And guess what, the refs practically handed the Dolphins this W (sound familiar, ala 2005 Superbowl) beacuse of that horrible RTP call, but nonetheless the defensive performance today was so atrocious I don't know what to say.

How can you let Ryan freakin' Tannehill go 90 yards on you?!

Bobby Wagner wanted it and had it in his hands in the end zone, but then...Earl got his hands in the general vicinity of a concussion lawsuit and all hell broke loose. If I had his kind of money, I would come out in a post game interview and call the league out for being female anatomy parts and take the fine.

Actually, that's true. Wagner wanted this and made big plays in the passing game. Not so much in the running game.

But my gosh, that RTP call was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad.

On the other hand, Bobby was responsible for some of those big runs. I love the kid, but he isn't perfect yet.

He shouldn't be, he's a rookie, but he did more than anyone else out there. No pass rush, poor tackling, soft pass coverage.

As many interceptions today as "ALL PRO EARL THOMAS" Rolling Eyes .

I still remember "Honestly, i feel like I'M the best safety in the league right now, i work harder than anyone else" . Well, the mental mistakes between the drops and blown coverages say otherwise...

As i said after the lions game, SHerman is the only defender on this team with anything to boast about right now...and he can stfu for all i care

I'm done venting though, my bad fellas.

You don't even know what the coverages are, so quit your senseless bitching. The defense is playing bad. Yes. Please don't try to pretend you know that its Thomas' fault on particular coverage.

wow...it's a good thing i didn't see this on sunday.

Spare me your sanctimonious yammering about the playoffs and this team. You didn't decide to come back and start posting until this team had success, I couldn't care less about your opinion. I have every right to vent my complaints on this site, along with everyone else, ESPECIALLY when I've been on here supporting the seahawks for years. Nothing I said was untrue, this team needs to get it together.

So, provide me with the standard overreaction, insult-ridden response and move on.

Btw, Wes Welker embarrassed ET week 6, which is an example of a player getting burnt/blowing a coverage...no coverage analysis was needed. It also helps to have knowledge of coverage's and how to break them down, before you question some else's....you can start by filling me in and what you think i should know. I'll wait

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
silus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
silus wrote:
imani wrote:
TheoryofSeahawk wrote:
Tooki wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
TheoryofSeahawk wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
This defense just doesn't want to win on the road. Nobody, absolutely nobody wants to step up and make a play.

And guess what, the refs practically handed the Dolphins this W (sound familiar, ala 2005 Superbowl) beacuse of that horrible RTP call, but nonetheless the defensive performance today was so atrocious I don't know what to say.

How can you let Ryan freakin' Tannehill go 90 yards on you?!

Bobby Wagner wanted it and had it in his hands in the end zone, but then...Earl got his hands in the general vicinity of a concussion lawsuit and all hell broke loose. If I had his kind of money, I would come out in a post game interview and call the league out for being female anatomy parts and take the fine.

Actually, that's true. Wagner wanted this and made big plays in the passing game. Not so much in the running game.

But my gosh, that RTP call was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad.

On the other hand, Bobby was responsible for some of those big runs. I love the kid, but he isn't perfect yet.

He shouldn't be, he's a rookie, but he did more than anyone else out there. No pass rush, poor tackling, soft pass coverage.

As many interceptions today as "ALL PRO EARL THOMAS" Rolling Eyes .

I still remember "Honestly, i feel like I'M the best safety in the league right now, i work harder than anyone else" . Well, the mental mistakes between the drops and blown coverages say otherwise...

As i said after the lions game, SHerman is the only defender on this team with anything to boast about right now...and he can stfu for all i care

I'm done venting though, my bad fellas.

You don't even know what the coverages are, so quit your senseless bitching. The defense is playing bad. Yes. Please don't try to pretend you know that its Thomas' fault on particular coverage.

wow...it's a good thing i didn't see this on sunday.

Spare me your sanctimonious yammering about the playoffs and this team. You didn't decide to come back and start posting until this team had success, I couldn't care less about your opinion. I have every right to vent my complaints on this site, along with everyone else, ESPECIALLY when I've been on here supporting the seahawks for years. Nothing I said was untrue, this team needs to get it together.

So, provide me with the standard overreaction, insult-ridden response and move on.

Btw, Wes Welker embarrassed ET week 6, which is an example of a player getting burnt/blowing a coverage...no coverage analysis was needed. It also helps to have knowledge of coverage's and how to break them down, before you question some else's....you can start by filling me in and what you think i should know. I'll wait

Getting embarrassed by the best slot receiver and the best QB in the game isn't about a blown coverage...as if that's a synonym for getting burnt. And if thats the first thing that comes to your mind when criticizing Earl Thomas...what Tom Brady did, then its pretty damn obvious your criticism is misplaced.
Tooki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Palease silus, if ET maintained his coverage, that play wouldn't have happened. ET (tried to) jump the route and he got killed for it.
Shazor4

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's definitely something wrong with Chancellor this year though. His tackling has been horrible. I don't know if its because of an injury or fear of fines but he has whiffed on some easy tackles. Some of the angles he takes are pretty poor too.

Adopt a Hawk - Russell Wilson - 252 / 393 64.1% 3118 Yards 26 TD 10 INT 94 ATT 489 YDS 4 TDs

The best QB on the Seattle Seahawks
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
Palease silus, if ET maintained his coverage, that play wouldn't have happened. ET (tried to) jump the route and he got killed for it.
Which play are you talking about?

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Tooki

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
Tooki wrote:
Which play are you talking about?

The Wes Welker play.
klyon7634

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just realized since SOS is banned someone else has to make the next GDT

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI
TheoryofSeahawk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shazor4 wrote:
There's definitely something wrong with Chancellor this year though. His tackling has been horrible. I don't know if its because of an injury or fear of fines but he has whiffed on some easy tackles. Some of the angles he takes are pretty poor too.

I would be too after I saw what happened to Earl. Kam is so big, that no matter where he hits someone he's probably going to get fined for unnecessary roughness. This league has gone scared and soft over the lawsuits and it's affecting how players play the game. Maybe teams should stop drafting defensive players and just go big on offense with every draft pick.
Sacks98

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really don't like that excuse about Tom Brady and Wes Welker being great as an excuse as to why Earl Thomas got beat thats a weak excuse because we consider ET a great Safety he should be able to beat those guys if you wanna be a play off team you gotta beat these guys.
hawksman81

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sacks98 wrote:
I really don't like that excuse about Tom Brady and Wes Welker being great as an excuse as to why Earl Thomas got beat thats a weak excuse because we consider ET a great Safety he should be able to beat those guys if you wanna be a play off team you gotta beat these guys.

This.

He simply got burned on that play on a slant and go. It was a good route by Welker and a good throw by Brady, but it was more a bad play by Thomas.

SaveourSonics wrote:
I love D!ck

JustisM wrote:
Why'd they turn the lights on?
Big Ben is more effective in the dark.
outside_Insider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
[inappropriate/removed] you ref, just give them the touchdown already. You clearly want to.

I literally punched the wall when I realized the play was coming back...I thought I broke my hand, but I didn't. I'm not a violent person, but if we don't make the playoffs, that's the play that we will be looking back on as to why.

"We all we got, we all we need"
sirensong

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

outside_Insider wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
[inappropriate/removed] you ref, just give them the touchdown already. You clearly want to.

I literally punched the wall when I realized the play was coming back...I thought I broke my hand, but I didn't. I'm not a violent person, but if we don't make the playoffs, that's the play that we will be looking back on as to why.

Why the heck was SOS banned??
imani

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outside_Insider wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:

Meh, i'll be looking back at our our defense against the lions on their final drive honestly. Same with the arizona game. 3 Games that could have individually changed our entire season if we had just won one of them. All we had to do was play defense, smh

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
TheDudeAbides

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outside_Insider wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:

That was an egregious call, but I don't feel as if it impacted the game as much as it normally would have. We ran back the ensuing kickoff for a TD... a kickoff that doesn't happen if we intercept that ball. We still lose by a field goal if you reverse both plays.

Our defense's inability to stop the run anymore... and our secondary's inability to cover receivers late in games... those are what cost us the game. I still don't know, really, if it's just execution or gameplan or playcalling, but something's gone horribly wrong and a defense that should have been top 5 with a particular strength against the run has been beyond disappointing.

TommyC376 on the Sig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 27 of 28

Jump to: