Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 12: Tennessee Titans @ Jacksonville Jaguars
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who wins?
Jaguars
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Titans
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Chiefs
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Geno!!
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Author Message
iPwn


Global Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 47252
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DuvalsKing wrote:
glad to see production from the wide receivers confidence should be through the roof going into next season.. we have to build the o-line and get a couple of studs on defense and we could be in good shape next year we also need a running back for the future.
It's a doable offseason to push us into playoff contention, especially if the passing game plays like the past two weeks.
_________________

- Best since day one -
It may not be easy, but we ain't riding no tire fire merry-go-round.
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 43223
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cecil Shorts III is the winner of this thread.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
charles shelton


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 1908
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm starting to come around on mularkey & co. We are seeing big improvements in the passing game. This team, with a better offensive line & even just an average pass rush, would be a playoff contender. I'm kind of hoping for a pick somewhere between the 3rd & fifth pick & taking either the best tackle or best pass rusher on the board. Right now, I'm ok with Henne sticking around as the starter. Guy gets the ball down the field despite horrendous protection...have to give him some credit.

-charles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mikeyfarley


Joined: 16 Jan 2008
Posts: 4430
Location: floride
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

High Octane wrote:
So long chances at the 1st overall pick. Meaningless win that hurts draft position Confused
actually kc still has games against the Raiders, Browns, and Panthers. There's still a decent chance they end up with 3 or 4 wins.
_________________
scrimmage wrote:
Tebow just went PREIST MODE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
jagman777


Joined: 30 May 2006
Posts: 6974
Location: 904
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

charles shelton wrote:
I'm starting to come around on mularkey & co. We are seeing big improvements in the passing game. This team, with a better offensive line & even just an average pass rush, would be a playoff contender. I'm kind of hoping for a pick somewhere between the 3rd & fifth pick & taking either the best tackle or best pass rusher on the board. Right now, I'm ok with Henne sticking around as the starter. Guy gets the ball down the field despite horrendous protection...have to give him some credit.

-charles


No thanks on keeping mularkey.

What I would pay to see this offense with a good quarterback.. Henne has held down the fort, but imagine what it would be like to have even a top fifteen quarterback with these wideouts and a healthy mjd. Pls
_________________
StevePerry wrote:
Trust Steve. A belt buckle of that quality will change your life.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
charles shelton


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 1908
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jagman777 wrote:
charles shelton wrote:
I'm starting to come around on mularkey & co. We are seeing big improvements in the passing game. This team, with a better offensive line & even just an average pass rush, would be a playoff contender. I'm kind of hoping for a pick somewhere between the 3rd & fifth pick & taking either the best tackle or best pass rusher on the board. Right now, I'm ok with Henne sticking around as the starter. Guy gets the ball down the field despite horrendous protection...have to give him some credit.

-charles


No thanks on keeping mularkey.

What I would pay to see this offense with a good quarterback.. Henne has held down the fort, but imagine what it would be like to have even a top fifteen quarterback with these wideouts and a healthy mjd. Pls


so then you're hoping we take a qb with our first pick? if so, which one? because i'd rather see henne or gabbert back with either a much improved o-line or pass rush (hopefully both) than to draft any of the qbs coming out this year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jagman777


Joined: 30 May 2006
Posts: 6974
Location: 904
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

charles shelton wrote:
jagman777 wrote:
charles shelton wrote:
I'm starting to come around on mularkey & co. We are seeing big improvements in the passing game. This team, with a better offensive line & even just an average pass rush, would be a playoff contender. I'm kind of hoping for a pick somewhere between the 3rd & fifth pick & taking either the best tackle or best pass rusher on the board. Right now, I'm ok with Henne sticking around as the starter. Guy gets the ball down the field despite horrendous protection...have to give him some credit.

-charles


No thanks on keeping mularkey.

What I would pay to see this offense with a good quarterback.. Henne has held down the fort, but imagine what it would be like to have even a top fifteen quarterback with these wideouts and a healthy mjd. Pls




so then you're hoping we take a qb with our first pick? if so, which one? because i'd rather see henne or gabbert back with either a much improved o-line or pass rush (hopefully both) than to draft any of the qbs coming out this year.


I don't have an answer, I wish I did. There maybe no good answer. I'm not high on these quarterbacks coming out either. So either way we're probably screwed Because neither Gabbert or henne are ever going to lead us anywhere.
_________________
StevePerry wrote:
Trust Steve. A belt buckle of that quality will change your life.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
skaterbirdhouse


Moderator
Joined: 01 Feb 2007
Posts: 8611
Location: Jacksonville
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shorts only needs 253 Yards to become our first 1,000 yard receiver since Jimmy Smith in '05. Amazing when you look at where he was last season.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
charles shelton


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 1908
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jagman777 wrote:
charles shelton wrote:
jagman777 wrote:
charles shelton wrote:
I'm starting to come around on mularkey & co. We are seeing big improvements in the passing game. This team, with a better offensive line & even just an average pass rush, would be a playoff contender. I'm kind of hoping for a pick somewhere between the 3rd & fifth pick & taking either the best tackle or best pass rusher on the board. Right now, I'm ok with Henne sticking around as the starter. Guy gets the ball down the field despite horrendous protection...have to give him some credit.

-charles


No thanks on keeping mularkey.

What I would pay to see this offense with a good quarterback.. Henne has held down the fort, but imagine what it would be like to have even a top fifteen quarterback with these wideouts and a healthy mjd. Pls




so then you're hoping we take a qb with our first pick? if so, which one? because i'd rather see henne or gabbert back with either a much improved o-line or pass rush (hopefully both) than to draft any of the qbs coming out this year.


I don't have an answer, I wish I did. There maybe no good answer. I'm not high on these quarterbacks coming out either. So either way we're probably screwed Because neither Gabbert or henne are ever going to lead us anywhere.


after watching henne the last couple weeks, you don't think he's capable of getting us to the playoffs with a decent o-line and pass rush? I wouldn't call him any better than an average qb, but I think he's proving that he can be serviceable if we are able to improve other areas of the team. if guys like alex smith & joe flacco can get their teams to the playoffs, henne can. anyway..back to mularkey... put the protection issues aside , and i think he's got the offense headed in the right direction.

-charles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jagman777


Joined: 30 May 2006
Posts: 6974
Location: 904
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

charles shelton wrote:
jagman777 wrote:
charles shelton wrote:
jagman777 wrote:
charles shelton wrote:
I'm starting to come around on mularkey & co. We are seeing big improvements in the passing game. This team, with a better offensive line & even just an average pass rush, would be a playoff contender. I'm kind of hoping for a pick somewhere between the 3rd & fifth pick & taking either the best tackle or best pass rusher on the board. Right now, I'm ok with Henne sticking around as the starter. Guy gets the ball down the field despite horrendous protection...have to give him some credit.

-charles


No thanks on keeping mularkey.

What I would pay to see this offense with a good quarterback.. Henne has held down the fort, but imagine what it would be like to have even a top fifteen quarterback with these wideouts and a healthy mjd. Pls




so then you're hoping we take a qb with our first pick? if so, which one? because i'd rather see henne or gabbert back with either a much improved o-line or pass rush (hopefully both) than to draft any of the qbs coming out this year.


I don't have an answer, I wish I did. There maybe no good answer. I'm not high on these quarterbacks coming out either. So either way we're probably screwed Because neither Gabbert or henne are ever going to lead us anywhere.


after watching henne the last couple weeks, you don't think he's capable of getting us to the playoffs with a decent o-line and pass rush? I wouldn't call him any better than an average qb, but I think he's proving that he can be serviceable if we are able to improve other areas of the team. if guys like alex smith & joe flacco can get their teams to the playoffs, henne can. anyway..back to mularkey... put the protection issues aside , and i think he's got the offense headed in the right direction.

-charles


No, I don't think he can. Especially not with this defense or offensive line. Excuse me for not having faith and Chad Henne being our Savior after 2 decent games.

It does show us how bad gabbert was tho.
_________________
StevePerry wrote:
Trust Steve. A belt buckle of that quality will change your life.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Wolvesjagsfan10


Joined: 11 Jan 2011
Posts: 127
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jagman777 wrote:
charles shelton wrote:
jagman777 wrote:
charles shelton wrote:
jagman777 wrote:
charles shelton wrote:
I'm starting to come around on mularkey & co. We are seeing big improvements in the passing game. This team, with a better offensive line & even just an average pass rush, would be a playoff contender. I'm kind of hoping for a pick somewhere between the 3rd & fifth pick & taking either the best tackle or best pass rusher on the board. Right now, I'm ok with Henne sticking around as the starter. Guy gets the ball down the field despite horrendous protection...have to give him some credit.

-charles


No thanks on keeping mularkey.

What I would pay to see this offense with a good quarterback.. Henne has held down the fort, but imagine what it would be like to have even a top fifteen quarterback with these wideouts and a healthy mjd. Pls




so then you're hoping we take a qb with our first pick? if so, which one? because i'd rather see henne or gabbert back with either a much improved o-line or pass rush (hopefully both) than to draft any of the qbs coming out this year.


I don't have an answer, I wish I did. There maybe no good answer. I'm not high on these quarterbacks coming out either. So either way we're probably screwed Because neither Gabbert or henne are ever going to lead us anywhere.


after watching henne the last couple weeks, you don't think he's capable of getting us to the playoffs with a decent o-line and pass rush? I wouldn't call him any better than an average qb, but I think he's proving that he can be serviceable if we are able to improve other areas of the team. if guys like alex smith & joe flacco can get their teams to the playoffs, henne can. anyway..back to mularkey... put the protection issues aside , and i think he's got the offense headed in the right direction.

-charles


No, I don't think he can. Especially not with this defense or offensive line. Excuse me for not having faith and Chad Henne being our Savior after 2 decent games.

It does show us how bad gabbert was tho.


Who said about Henne being our savior after 2 games? We're all going week to week to see how he plays. As of right now, I see no reason why with an improved o-line and some good additions on defense he couldn't be good for us. The guy finally has talent around him, and just a couple years ago there was a lot of whispers around him saying how he would be the next very good qb in the league. Obviously, the likelyhood of that is low, but let's see what we have. We need to wait until there is obviously a guy that can be our franchise qb for the next 15 years, and as of right now, I don't know if I see that in this draft.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20835
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Chad Henne gives us is an option that makes it so we don't have to feel like we NEED to grab a QB and, instead, we can grab one when we WANT to.

Which will be Ryan Nassib in round two or three. :3
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II

Nobody cares about Big Brother III...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bad meets Evil


Joined: 23 Sep 2011
Posts: 1652
Location: Duval
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
What Chad Henne gives us is an option that makes it so we don't have to feel like we NEED to grab a QB and, instead, we can grab one when we WANT to.

Which will be Ryan Nassib in round two or three. :3


Yes to Nassib. Since we most likely will not get the number 1 pick I'd love to go Star/DE in round 1, then Jonathan Cooper in the second, and then get Nassib at the top of the 3rd.
_________________

Credit to IPwn for da sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sadjag


Joined: 01 Mar 2012
Posts: 1136
Location: jax
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jagman777 wrote:
charles shelton wrote:
jagman777 wrote:
charles shelton wrote:
jagman777 wrote:
charles shelton wrote:
I'm starting to come around on mularkey & co. We are seeing big improvements in the passing game. This team, with a better offensive line & even just an average pass rush, would be a playoff contender. I'm kind of hoping for a pick somewhere between the 3rd & fifth pick & taking either the best tackle or best pass rusher on the board. Right now, I'm ok with Henne sticking around as the starter. Guy gets the ball down the field despite horrendous protection...have to give him some credit.

-charles


No thanks on keeping mularkey.

What I would pay to see this offense with a good quarterback.. Henne has held down the fort, but imagine what it would be like to have even a top fifteen quarterback with these wideouts and a healthy mjd. Pls




so then you're hoping we take a qb with our first pick? if so, which one? because i'd rather see henne or gabbert back with either a much improved o-line or pass rush (hopefully both) than to draft any of the qbs coming out this year.


I don't have an answer, I wish I did. There maybe no good answer. I'm not high on these quarterbacks coming out either. So either way we're probably screwed Because neither Gabbert or henne are ever going to lead us anywhere.


after watching henne the last couple weeks, you don't think he's capable of getting us to the playoffs with a decent o-line and pass rush? I wouldn't call him any better than an average qb, but I think he's proving that he can be serviceable if we are able to improve other areas of the team. if guys like alex smith & joe flacco can get their teams to the playoffs, henne can. anyway..back to mularkey... put the protection issues aside , and i think he's got the offense headed in the right direction.

-charles


No, I don't think he can. Especially not with this defense or offensive line. Excuse me for not having faith and Chad Henne being our Savior after 2 decent games.

It does show us how bad gabbert was tho.
Noone is anointing Henne anything. What he is, is a decent stopgap so that we don't have too reach on a QB this year.


And yes too Nassib in the mid-rounds kid's got a heck of a fastball.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jaguarfan


Joined: 27 Nov 2011
Posts: 22945
Location: Daboyle on the sig/ JMG on the avy
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
What Chad Henne gives us is an option that makes it so we don't have to feel like we NEED to grab a QB and, instead, we can grab one when we WANT to.

Which will be Ryan Nassib in round two or three. :3

Glennon please.
_________________

I hate the Jaguars
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 12 of 14

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group