Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bears place G Lance Louis on IR with Torn ACL
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
steelcurtain29

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
steelcurtain29 wrote:
Isnt Louis the one who replaced Rachal; thus causing him to quit?

If so, oh man! I bet that decision is haunting him even more now!

No, that was Chris Spencer. Louis has been the staring RG for the Bears since last season...

Wasn't Rachal always a RG? He was the starting C for the Bears this year? Shocked
TheVillain112

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steelcurtain29 wrote:
TheVillain112 wrote:
steelcurtain29 wrote:
Isnt Louis the one who replaced Rachal; thus causing him to quit?

If so, oh man! I bet that decision is haunting him even more now!

No, that was Chris Spencer. Louis has been the staring RG for the Bears since last season...

Wasn't Rachal always a RG? He was the starting C for the Bears this year? Shocked

Rachal was a RG with the 49ers, LG with the Bears. Robert Garza is their center. Chris Williams used to be the Bears LG before he got hurt/cut...
Pack4life7

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He was their best lineman. Awful. Just awful.

Injuries suck.

Waldo wrote:

Enter Waldo

Same Old Jay
tytalton

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow there were some cheap shots this weekend...the Suh play got all the press but JA's hit was dirty as heck but wasn't even the worst of it probably. I am not as concerned about the dink and dunk little stuff that happens in the scrums as much as the kill shots some guys put on someone they catch off guard.
Slaymont Harris

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:36 am    Post subject: Re: Bears place Lance Louis on IR Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:

Amazing the transformation Louis went under after they moved him from Tackle to Guard. Just lol bad at Tackle, but a pretty good guard. Sucks that the Bears lost him. Bears should move Carimi to Guard, I remember when he was coming out that I wanted the Bengals to draft him to play guard...

Actually, he started several games in 2010 and 2011 at guard and got progressively better, but then was forced to play RT because Omiyale was the only other option and he was horrendous. They then moved him back to his natural position and he was playing pretty well this year. He really had no business playing tackle.
bears2308

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Bears place Lance Louis on IR Reply with quote

Was Jared Allen not fined?!
Troy Brown

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Bears place Lance Louis on IR Reply with quote

bears2308 wrote:
Was Jared Allen not fined?!

He was fined 21k.

ELRammy
MikeLowrey

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:
Jamison. wrote:
Has Camiri been that bad? I hope he can settle in and find a starting role because it's a shame he didn't work out for the Bears considering their O-Line is so bad.
If there was a worse RT in the league than Carimi this year, I feel very sorry for that QB. He was downright uncompetitive. It just got worse and worse as the year went on. He looks like he be pretty solid at OG tho.

Carimi, as much as I hate to say it, was Omiyale-like this year. You don't see worse play out of a tackle with a living QB. The Bears need players on this line bad.
JammerHammer21

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:
Jamison. wrote:
Has Camiri been that bad? I hope he can settle in and find a starting role because it's a shame he didn't work out for the Bears considering their O-Line is so bad.
If there was a worse RT in the league than Carimi this year, I feel very sorry for that QB. He was downright uncompetitive. It just got worse and worse as the year went on. He looks like he be pretty solid at OG tho.

Jeromey Clary arises as a challenger. Rivers called for a shift right against the Broncos and Clary literally didn't move right at all and Miller had a free run at Rivers

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
Vikefan79

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/181454111.html

Allen on the fine and hit

Quote:
"I mean it happens," he said. "This game is violent."

"I've had that," Allen responded. "I've been on the other side of that. I got my knee knifed in Detroit a few years ago [by Lions tackle Gosder Cherlius]. The league didn't find anything wrong with that. ... Things in this game happen. And we know that when we sign up for it. So yeah, you're not happy about it. But you go forward."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: