Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Sam Bradford Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StLunatic88

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
Hoj398 wrote:
With Schotty coming back, what are stats lines we should expect with bradford

2010 - 3512 passing yards - 18 TD - 15 Ints
2011 - 2164 passing yards - 6 TD - 6 Ints
2012 - 3702 passing yards - 21 TDS - 13 Ints

With Chris Givens, Amendola ( Hopefully returns ) Quick ( Develops ) Kendricks ( Catching on ) how do you guys think he preforms with a coordinator that wants to stick around, Hopefully we fix our O-line and add a weapon in this off season/draft

I'll wait and see what moves we make this off-season.
And Ill wait to see if we actually open up the offense for Bradford to run, or if thats just offseason coach speak.
El ramster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
Hoj398 wrote:

With Chris Givens, Amendola ( Hopefully returns ) Quick ( Develops ) Kendricks ( Catching on ) how do you guys think he preforms with a coordinator that wants to stick around, Hopefully we fix our O-line and add a weapon in this off season/draft

And Ill wait to see if we actually open up the offense for Bradford to run, or if thats just offseason coach speak.

I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams.

"Hot Pie" -House Hot Pie, All hail the King.
jrry32

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
Hoj398 wrote:

He seemed to do that against Seattle in Week 17 and it worked. Give Sam another weapon and better OL play and we could some things.

The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
StLunatic88

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
StLunatic88 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
Hoj398 wrote:

He seemed to do that against Seattle in Week 17 and it worked. Give Sam another weapon and better OL play and we could some things.
Oh, I agree they should, its how Sam operates best. Let him immerse himself in the playbook, run the no huddle offense, and watch him go to work.

But will they? Thats what I am concerned about.
jrry32

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
StLunatic88 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
Hoj398 wrote:

Oh, I agree they should, its how Sam operates best. Let him immerse himself in the playbook, run the no huddle offense, and watch him go to work.

But will they? Thats what I am concerned about.

The no huddle isn't even that important to me. It's just using more creativity and scheming guys open. He finally started to do that against Seattle.

Watching all the games last year, Schotty had moments where he would do 1 thing we wanted but he didn't seem to have any games where he'd do it all...finally did against Seattle.

By that I mean screen passes, creativity in formations, crossing/drag routes, deep passing, good protection scheme, creativity in the run game...it was like he finally put it all together.

I'm hopeful he'll keep it together but from what Jets fans have said, we shouldn't expect it to.

It's just so frustrating because you know he can do it but it's like he thinks he has to take it 1 step at a time. Oh...I used a HB screen in this game, guess I can't use any crossing routes. Laughing

The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
kgarrett12486

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rotoworld wrote:
Down in New Orleans for Super Bowl XLVII, 49ers defenders have been effusive in their praise of Sam Bradford. It should be noted that Bradford beat the Niners once and tied them on another occasion in St. Louis' two 2012 meetings with San Francisco. "Hes good now, and he has a chance to be a top quarterback," 49ers DE Justin Smith said. "Put some more (talent) around him, and watch out." Added 49ers OLB Aldon Smith, "Bradford is definitely a guy that has our respect. No doubt about that."

TommyC376 on the sig...
LGB-Let's Go Blues!!!
chris00cm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kgarrett12486 wrote:
Rotoworld wrote:
Down in New Orleans for Super Bowl XLVII, 49ers defenders have been effusive in their praise of Sam Bradford. It should be noted that Bradford beat the Niners once and tied them on another occasion in St. Louis' two 2012 meetings with San Francisco. "Hes good now, and he has a chance to be a top quarterback," 49ers DE Justin Smith said. "Put some more (talent) around him, and watch out." Added 49ers OLB Aldon Smith, "Bradford is definitely a guy that has our respect. No doubt about that."
Who was asking about Sam Bradford at the Super Bowl press conference Laughing

Is there nothing better to talk about?

Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
kgarrett12486

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:
kgarrett12486 wrote:
Rotoworld wrote:

Actually, I think it was one of our local media guys that asked the question...

I'm glad he did too, I'd rather hear a quote like this. Instead of hearing the same premised question they get asked by the media over and over throughout the week...

TommyC376 on the sig...
LGB-Let's Go Blues!!!
California Ram

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kgarrett12486 wrote:
chris00cm wrote:
kgarrett12486 wrote:
Rotoworld wrote:

Actually, I think it was one of our local media guys that asked the question...

I'm glad he did too, I'd rather hear a quote like this. Instead of hearing the same premised question they get asked by the media over and over throughout the week...

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/columns/bernie-miklasz/bernie-bytes-ers-praising-bradford/article_b6aaf4e8-ee53-5adf-8969-d823ecdfd9f5.html

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: