Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Sam Bradford Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
StLunatic88


Joined: 10 Jan 2006
Posts: 7564
Location: How good is your Good?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
Hoj398 wrote:
With Schotty coming back, what are stats lines we should expect with bradford

2010 - 3512 passing yards - 18 TD - 15 Ints
2011 - 2164 passing yards - 6 TD - 6 Ints
2012 - 3702 passing yards - 21 TDS - 13 Ints

With Chris Givens, Amendola ( Hopefully returns ) Quick ( Develops ) Kendricks ( Catching on ) how do you guys think he preforms with a coordinator that wants to stick around, Hopefully we fix our O-line and add a weapon in this off season/draft


I'll wait and see what moves we make this off-season.
And Ill wait to see if we actually open up the offense for Bradford to run, or if thats just offseason coach speak.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
El ramster


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 35550
Location: PAUL GEORGE'S BED!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
Hoj398 wrote:
With Schotty coming back, what are stats lines we should expect with bradford

2010 - 3512 passing yards - 18 TD - 15 Ints
2011 - 2164 passing yards - 6 TD - 6 Ints
2012 - 3702 passing yards - 21 TDS - 13 Ints

With Chris Givens, Amendola ( Hopefully returns ) Quick ( Develops ) Kendricks ( Catching on ) how do you guys think he preforms with a coordinator that wants to stick around, Hopefully we fix our O-line and add a weapon in this off season/draft


I'll wait and see what moves we make this off-season.
And Ill wait to see if we actually open up the offense for Bradford to run, or if thats just offseason coach speak.


I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams.
_________________

"Hot Pie" -House Hot Pie, All hail the King.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 43752
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
Hoj398 wrote:
With Schotty coming back, what are stats lines we should expect with bradford

2010 - 3512 passing yards - 18 TD - 15 Ints
2011 - 2164 passing yards - 6 TD - 6 Ints
2012 - 3702 passing yards - 21 TDS - 13 Ints

With Chris Givens, Amendola ( Hopefully returns ) Quick ( Develops ) Kendricks ( Catching on ) how do you guys think he preforms with a coordinator that wants to stick around, Hopefully we fix our O-line and add a weapon in this off season/draft


I'll wait and see what moves we make this off-season.
And Ill wait to see if we actually open up the offense for Bradford to run, or if thats just offseason coach speak.


He seemed to do that against Seattle in Week 17 and it worked. Give Sam another weapon and better OL play and we could some things.
_________________

The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
StLunatic88


Joined: 10 Jan 2006
Posts: 7564
Location: How good is your Good?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
StLunatic88 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
Hoj398 wrote:
With Schotty coming back, what are stats lines we should expect with bradford

2010 - 3512 passing yards - 18 TD - 15 Ints
2011 - 2164 passing yards - 6 TD - 6 Ints
2012 - 3702 passing yards - 21 TDS - 13 Ints

With Chris Givens, Amendola ( Hopefully returns ) Quick ( Develops ) Kendricks ( Catching on ) how do you guys think he preforms with a coordinator that wants to stick around, Hopefully we fix our O-line and add a weapon in this off season/draft


I'll wait and see what moves we make this off-season.
And Ill wait to see if we actually open up the offense for Bradford to run, or if thats just offseason coach speak.


He seemed to do that against Seattle in Week 17 and it worked. Give Sam another weapon and better OL play and we could some things.
Oh, I agree they should, its how Sam operates best. Let him immerse himself in the playbook, run the no huddle offense, and watch him go to work.

But will they? Thats what I am concerned about.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 43752
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
StLunatic88 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
Hoj398 wrote:
With Schotty coming back, what are stats lines we should expect with bradford

2010 - 3512 passing yards - 18 TD - 15 Ints
2011 - 2164 passing yards - 6 TD - 6 Ints
2012 - 3702 passing yards - 21 TDS - 13 Ints

With Chris Givens, Amendola ( Hopefully returns ) Quick ( Develops ) Kendricks ( Catching on ) how do you guys think he preforms with a coordinator that wants to stick around, Hopefully we fix our O-line and add a weapon in this off season/draft


I'll wait and see what moves we make this off-season.
And Ill wait to see if we actually open up the offense for Bradford to run, or if thats just offseason coach speak.


He seemed to do that against Seattle in Week 17 and it worked. Give Sam another weapon and better OL play and we could some things.
Oh, I agree they should, its how Sam operates best. Let him immerse himself in the playbook, run the no huddle offense, and watch him go to work.

But will they? Thats what I am concerned about.


The no huddle isn't even that important to me. It's just using more creativity and scheming guys open. He finally started to do that against Seattle.

Watching all the games last year, Schotty had moments where he would do 1 thing we wanted but he didn't seem to have any games where he'd do it all...finally did against Seattle.

By that I mean screen passes, creativity in formations, crossing/drag routes, deep passing, good protection scheme, creativity in the run game...it was like he finally put it all together.

I'm hopeful he'll keep it together but from what Jets fans have said, we shouldn't expect it to.

It's just so frustrating because you know he can do it but it's like he thinks he has to take it 1 step at a time. Oh...I used a HB screen in this game, guess I can't use any crossing routes. Laughing
_________________

The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kgarrett12486


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 9070
Location: Busch III
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rotoworld wrote:
Down in New Orleans for Super Bowl XLVII, 49ers defenders have been effusive in their praise of Sam Bradford. It should be noted that Bradford beat the Niners once and tied them on another occasion in St. Louis' two 2012 meetings with San Francisco. "Hes good now, and he has a chance to be a top quarterback," 49ers DE Justin Smith said. "Put some more (talent) around him, and watch out." Added 49ers OLB Aldon Smith, "Bradford is definitely a guy that has our respect. No doubt about that."

_________________

TommyC376 on the sig...
LGB-Let's Go Blues!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chris00cm


Joined: 01 Feb 2008
Posts: 17004
Location: St. Charles, Missouri
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kgarrett12486 wrote:
Rotoworld wrote:
Down in New Orleans for Super Bowl XLVII, 49ers defenders have been effusive in their praise of Sam Bradford. It should be noted that Bradford beat the Niners once and tied them on another occasion in St. Louis' two 2012 meetings with San Francisco. "Hes good now, and he has a chance to be a top quarterback," 49ers DE Justin Smith said. "Put some more (talent) around him, and watch out." Added 49ers OLB Aldon Smith, "Bradford is definitely a guy that has our respect. No doubt about that."
Who was asking about Sam Bradford at the Super Bowl press conference Laughing

Is there nothing better to talk about?
_________________


Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kgarrett12486


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 9070
Location: Busch III
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:
kgarrett12486 wrote:
Rotoworld wrote:
Down in New Orleans for Super Bowl XLVII, 49ers defenders have been effusive in their praise of Sam Bradford. It should be noted that Bradford beat the Niners once and tied them on another occasion in St. Louis' two 2012 meetings with San Francisco. "Hes good now, and he has a chance to be a top quarterback," 49ers DE Justin Smith said. "Put some more (talent) around him, and watch out." Added 49ers OLB Aldon Smith, "Bradford is definitely a guy that has our respect. No doubt about that."
Who was asking about Sam Bradford at the Super Bowl press conference Laughing

Is there nothing better to talk about?


Actually, I think it was one of our local media guys that asked the question...

I'm glad he did too, I'd rather hear a quote like this. Instead of hearing the same premised question they get asked by the media over and over throughout the week...
_________________

TommyC376 on the sig...
LGB-Let's Go Blues!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
California Ram


Joined: 29 Jan 2007
Posts: 396
Location: Sanger,CA
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kgarrett12486 wrote:
chris00cm wrote:
kgarrett12486 wrote:
Rotoworld wrote:
Down in New Orleans for Super Bowl XLVII, 49ers defenders have been effusive in their praise of Sam Bradford. It should be noted that Bradford beat the Niners once and tied them on another occasion in St. Louis' two 2012 meetings with San Francisco. "Hes good now, and he has a chance to be a top quarterback," 49ers DE Justin Smith said. "Put some more (talent) around him, and watch out." Added 49ers OLB Aldon Smith, "Bradford is definitely a guy that has our respect. No doubt about that."
Who was asking about Sam Bradford at the Super Bowl press conference Laughing

Is there nothing better to talk about?


Actually, I think it was one of our local media guys that asked the question...

I'm glad he did too, I'd rather hear a quote like this. Instead of hearing the same premised question they get asked by the media over and over throughout the week...

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/columns/bernie-miklasz/bernie-bytes-ers-praising-bradford/article_b6aaf4e8-ee53-5adf-8969-d823ecdfd9f5.html
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group