Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NFL won't suspend Suh for low blow against Schaub
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
diehardlionfan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JDLefebvre wrote:
tytalton wrote:
Quote:
Was the Schaub play "dirty?"

Sure - if you call getting dragged down by the OL dirty then yeah

No. That would be a penalty for holding.

Kicking a player is the dirty play.

I strongly disagree.

I don't view the play as dirty in the slightest. I don't believe for a minute there was intent to kick Schaub. His foot hit Schaub in an unfortunate area.

This forum has a determined negative view of Suh and one doesn't have to look very far to see it.

In a week full of other controversial plays the lack of threads about those players is interesting. Around here if Suh farts it gets a thread.

Sig by El Ramster

Team Stylish
detfan782004

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

diehardlionfan wrote:
JDLefebvre wrote:
tytalton wrote:
Quote:

I strongly disagree.

I don't view the play as dirty in the slightest. I don't believe for a minute there was intent to kick Schaub. His foot hit Schaub in an unfortunate area.

This forum has a determined negative view of Suh and one doesn't have to look very far to see it.

In a week full of other controversial plays the lack of threads about those players is interesting. Around here if Suh farts it gets a thread.

Fact that Bunkley played tonight and not really a peep reinforces this

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

diehardlionfan wrote:
JDLefebvre wrote:
tytalton wrote:
Quote:

I strongly disagree.

You're mistaken if you think only this forum thinks Suh is guilty. Virtually the entire country does (minus Nebraska and Michigan).

So yes, there is some bias involved. Either everyone who didn't cheer for him at some point is biased or those that root for his team are.

I know what's more likely.
detfan782004

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

incognito_man wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
JDLefebvre wrote:
tytalton wrote:
Quote:

I strongly disagree.

You're mistaken if you think only this forum thinks Suh is guilty. Virtually the entire country does (minus Nebraska and Michigan).

So yes, there is some bias involved. Either everyone who didn't cheer for him at some point is biased or those that root for his team are.

Bunkley gets nothing for KICK A GUY IN THE HEAD for sure intentionally......yep no bias

Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

J Pep 4 Step wrote:
eagles101 wrote:
JDLefebvre wrote:
Eagles... he has a history of dirty play. Plain and simple.

.......i dont know if it shows up different on other people computers....but let me try again maybe.

suh has a history of dirty play. this is not what he has a history of. his dirty play and history do not correlate with this incident.

Please be patient. I am trying to understand this.

i dont know. i dont think so. the only way its dirty is by intent. if he meant to do it then yes. if not then no.

what im saying is that his past history is not the same as this. he has a history of overly aggressive tackles and anger issues. this is not an issue of over aggression or anger.....its an issue of being plain cheap and dirty, which he does not have an issue of.

props to deadpulse
w4rrior723

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think his leg naturally flew in the direction towards Shaubs groin but when he realized where it was going he definitely guided it and applied more force to it. Not really that big of a deal, but he deserves a fine for it IMO and I could understand if they suspended him for 1 game due to his track record.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
incognito_man wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
JDLefebvre wrote:
tytalton wrote:
Quote:

I strongly disagree.

Bunkley gets nothing for KICK A GUY IN THE HEAD for sure intentionally......yep no bias

Rolling Eyes

But he hasn't done nothin before so assault is fine as a first act!!!
Nsmith52188

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diehardlionfan wrote:
JDLefebvre wrote:
tytalton wrote:
Quote:

I strongly disagree.

The only bias here is from you clueless Lion fans. Suh is a beast. But a total cheap shot artist. Frankly if you can't see that you're simply blinded by your fandom
DetroitSpirit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nsmith52188 wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
JDLefebvre wrote:
tytalton wrote:
Quote:

I strongly disagree.

The only bias here is from you clueless Lion fans. Suh is a beast. But a total cheap shot artist. Frankly if you can't see that you're simply blinded by your fandom

Just because you fling petty insults around doesn't make you right.
skatebeanz

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

incognito_man wrote:

Everyone in the country minus the jury thought OJ was guilty too. That is until a guy came out last week and admitted he killed OJ's wife.

Guilty by public court =/= guilty.

Sig bet
Nsmith52188

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skatebeanz wrote:
incognito_man wrote:

Everyone in the country minus the jury thought OJ was guilty too. That is until a guy came out last week and admitted he killed OJ's wife.

...WTF? Just because he was acquitted doesn't mean he didn't actually kill his wife and her bf. This is the dumbest analogy of all time
DetroitSpirit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nsmith52188 wrote:
skatebeanz wrote:
incognito_man wrote:

...WTF? Just because he was acquitted doesn't mean he didn't actually kill his wife and her bf. This is the dumbest analogy of all time

Did you just read the first sentence and rage reply?
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="skatebeanz"]
incognito_man wrote:

I know what's more likely.[/quote]Everyone in the country minus the jury thought OJ was guilty too. That is until a guy came out last week and admitted he killed OJ's wife.

LMAO....I suggest you learn more about that case before you try to use it as a comparison.
skatebeanz

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nsmith52188 wrote:
skatebeanz wrote:
incognito_man wrote:

Uh Everyone said OJ killed Nicole but Glen Rogers came out and admitted he killed her and has prove he did. But everyone swore OJ killed her.

http://laist.com/2012/11/21/serial_killer_on_death_row_says_oj.php

Sig bet
skatebeanz

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
skatebeanz wrote:
incognito_man wrote:

LMAO....I suggest you learn more about that case before you try to use it as a comparison.
Uh what are you talking about?

Sig bet

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: