Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NFL won't suspend Suh for low blow against Schaub
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Nsmith52188


Joined: 15 Nov 2012
Posts: 175
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skatebeanz wrote:
Nsmith52188 wrote:
skatebeanz wrote:
incognito_man wrote:
You're mistaken if you think only this forum thinks Suh is guilty. Virtually the entire country does (minus Nebraska and Michigan).

So yes, there is some bias involved. Either everyone who didn't cheer for him at some point is biased or those that root for his team are.

I know what's more likely.
Everyone in the country minus the jury thought OJ was guilty too. That is until a guy came out last week and admitted he killed OJ's wife.

Guilty by public court =/= guilty.


...WTF? Just because he was acquitted doesn't mean he didn't actually kill his wife and her bf. This is the dumbest analogy of all time
Uh Everyone said OJ killed Nicole but Glen Rogers came out and admitted he killed her and has prove he did. But everyone swore OJ killed her.

http://laist.com/2012/11/21/serial_killer_on_death_row_says_oj.php


We believe OJ killed her because he did. I am in complete disbelief that im talking to a human being who believes that serial killer story. Laughing What if i admitted I was the murderer? You'd believe me too wouldn't you? Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DetroitSpirit


Joined: 25 Feb 2012
Posts: 3278
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nsmith52188 wrote:
skatebeanz wrote:
Nsmith52188 wrote:
skatebeanz wrote:
incognito_man wrote:
You're mistaken if you think only this forum thinks Suh is guilty. Virtually the entire country does (minus Nebraska and Michigan).

So yes, there is some bias involved. Either everyone who didn't cheer for him at some point is biased or those that root for his team are.

I know what's more likely.
Everyone in the country minus the jury thought OJ was guilty too. That is until a guy came out last week and admitted he killed OJ's wife.

Guilty by public court =/= guilty.


...WTF? Just because he was acquitted doesn't mean he didn't actually kill his wife and her bf. This is the dumbest analogy of all time
Uh Everyone said OJ killed Nicole but Glen Rogers came out and admitted he killed her and has prove he did. But everyone swore OJ killed her.

http://laist.com/2012/11/21/serial_killer_on_death_row_says_oj.php


We believe OJ killed her because he did. I am in complete disbelief that im talking to a human being who believes that serial killer story. Laughing What if i admitted I was the murderer? You'd believe me too wouldn't you? Laughing


Are you a convicted murderer who is on death row and has nothing to gain out of admitting to it?


There's only one correct answer.
_________________
Vikefan79 wrote:
And you know what about the playoffs and/or quarterbacks being a Detroit fan?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nsmith52188


Joined: 15 Nov 2012
Posts: 175
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DetroitSpirit wrote:
Nsmith52188 wrote:
skatebeanz wrote:
Nsmith52188 wrote:
skatebeanz wrote:
incognito_man wrote:
You're mistaken if you think only this forum thinks Suh is guilty. Virtually the entire country does (minus Nebraska and Michigan).

So yes, there is some bias involved. Either everyone who didn't cheer for him at some point is biased or those that root for his team are.

I know what's more likely.
Everyone in the country minus the jury thought OJ was guilty too. That is until a guy came out last week and admitted he killed OJ's wife.

Guilty by public court =/= guilty.


...WTF? Just because he was acquitted doesn't mean he didn't actually kill his wife and her bf. This is the dumbest analogy of all time
Uh Everyone said OJ killed Nicole but Glen Rogers came out and admitted he killed her and has prove he did. But everyone swore OJ killed her.

http://laist.com/2012/11/21/serial_killer_on_death_row_says_oj.php


We believe OJ killed her because he did. I am in complete disbelief that im talking to a human being who believes that serial killer story. Laughing What if i admitted I was the murderer? You'd believe me too wouldn't you? Laughing


Are you a convicted murderer who is on death row and has nothing to gain out of admitting to it?


There's only one correct answer.


Other than attention right? My Lord man. do you not believe in the holocaust either? Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skatebeanz


Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 19313
Location: Jamison. on the Sweet-sig.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nsmith52188 wrote:
Other than attention right? My Lord man. do you not believe in the holocaust either? Laughing
He has receipts and they have a boot print IIRC that matches his size that wasn't OJ's. NOt to mention he was partying with her the night before IIRC.
_________________

Sig bet
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nsmith52188


Joined: 15 Nov 2012
Posts: 175
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skatebeanz wrote:
Nsmith52188 wrote:
Other than attention right? My Lord man. do you not believe in the holocaust either? Laughing
He has receipts and they have a boot print IIRC that matches his size that wasn't OJ's. NOt to mention he was partying with her the night before IIRC.


So were just throwing away the mountains of evidence at the criminal trail that show it was OJ? Because you're head nodding to the claim of some lunatic serial killer? Im blown away you'd be swayed that easily
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DetroitSpirit


Joined: 25 Feb 2012
Posts: 3278
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nsmith52188 wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:
Nsmith52188 wrote:
skatebeanz wrote:
Nsmith52188 wrote:
skatebeanz wrote:
incognito_man wrote:
You're mistaken if you think only this forum thinks Suh is guilty. Virtually the entire country does (minus Nebraska and Michigan).

So yes, there is some bias involved. Either everyone who didn't cheer for him at some point is biased or those that root for his team are.

I know what's more likely.
Everyone in the country minus the jury thought OJ was guilty too. That is until a guy came out last week and admitted he killed OJ's wife.

Guilty by public court =/= guilty.


...WTF? Just because he was acquitted doesn't mean he didn't actually kill his wife and her bf. This is the dumbest analogy of all time
Uh Everyone said OJ killed Nicole but Glen Rogers came out and admitted he killed her and has prove he did. But everyone swore OJ killed her.

http://laist.com/2012/11/21/serial_killer_on_death_row_says_oj.php


We believe OJ killed her because he did. I am in complete disbelief that im talking to a human being who believes that serial killer story. Laughing What if i admitted I was the murderer? You'd believe me too wouldn't you? Laughing


Are you a convicted murderer who is on death row and has nothing to gain out of admitting to it?


There's only one correct answer.


Other than attention right? My Lord man. do you not believe in the holocaust either? Laughing



So what you think cancer is just candy?!!?


Senseless comments that are unrelated and don't make sense do nothing for your argument.
_________________
Vikefan79 wrote:
And you know what about the playoffs and/or quarterbacks being a Detroit fan?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EliteTexan80


Most Valuable Poster
Joined: 30 Apr 2007
Posts: 38133
Location: Three time Mr. fanTASTic!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...how this turned into a discussion about OJ Simpson is beyond me.
_________________


vike daddy wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:
I wanna be a mod.

vastly over rated.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group