Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This 4-Round Mock Will Take Your Team To The Superbowl
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mtmmike

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

excellent draft as usual for cleveland.
kenney

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good draft for Houston... but HOW CAN ALL OF THESE TEAMS FIT IN THE SUPER BOWL???
DjBuddaH

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where is Bjoern Werner in your draft? One of the top DE's coming out this year. I like the Star pick for the Jags...outside of that I think we will concentrate more on the OL.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=7978242#7978242
Esteban wrote:
If people would listen to my advice I would give it but until then I wont
goldfishwars

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenney wrote:
Good draft for Houston... but HOW CAN ALL OF THESE TEAMS FIT IN THE SUPER BOWL???

One day there'll be a Super Bowl for everybody - even the Browns. That's the dream!
CHOMP_CHOMP

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea im sorry, but this is a pretty poor mock for the Buccaneers.

In the first round there is absolutely no need to reach for a DT, when we have the #1 ranked rushing defense. Yes, we may have a need for depth there, but it is in no way a first round need. With that being said, i would grab either Xavier Rhodes or even Samuel Montgomery. I think his value would be too much to pass on there.

In round 2, i guess i dont really mind Amerson. But he would probably play safety for us seeing as how he doesnt do well in man coverage. I would much rather have Logan Ryan there. Plus Schiano would probably grab the guy he is familiar with and used to coach.

Kenny Stills in the 3rd is just a wasted pick. We need a 3rd WR/slot and Stills is not that, plus we have for pressing needs on the defensive side of the ball such as CB and FS. Hell even Gerald Hodges there i would like better to add some depth and eventually take over for Black.

Too land a talent like Chrichton would be absolutely amazing, but he is being talked about as a potential top-15 next year, so i doubt he would last that long. And why another WR?? If you are that deadset on giving us offensive players, we need a true playmaker at TE. But there is no need for another WR.

Here is a list of our needs in order:

1. CB
2. CB
3. FS
4. DE
5. NT
6. TE
7. Slot WR
8. SLB
goldfishwars

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DjBuddaH wrote:
Where is Bjoern Werner in your draft? One of the top DE's coming out this year. I like the Star pick for the Jags...outside of that I think we will concentrate more on the OL.

Is he not staying for another year? Might be wrong on this..
goldfishwars

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHOMP_CHOMP wrote:

In the first round there is absolutely no need to reach for a DT, when we have the #1 ranked rushing defense. Yes, we may have a need for depth there, but it is in no way a first round need. With that being said, i would grab either Xavier Rhodes or even Samuel Montgomery. I think his value would be too much to pass on there.

In round 2, i guess i dont really mind Amerson. But he would probably play safety for us seeing as how he doesnt do well in man coverage. I would much rather have Logan Ryan there. Plus Schiano would probably grab the guy he is familiar with and used to coach.

Kenny Stills in the 3rd is just a wasted pick. We need a 3rd WR/slot and Stills is not that, plus we have for pressing needs on the defensive side of the ball such as CB and FS. Hell even Gerald Hodges there i would like better to add some depth and eventually take over for Black.

Too land a talent like Chrichton would be absolutely amazing, but he is being talked about as a potential top-15 next year, so i doubt he would last that long. And why another WR?? If you are that deadset on giving us offensive players, we need a true playmaker at TE. But there is no need for another WR.

1. CB
2. CB
3. FS
4. DE
5. NT
6. TE
7. Slot WR
8. SLB

Thanks man - yeah, not sure what happened to the Buccs, but i'll update my needs list. Two corners??
DjBuddaH

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

goldfishwars wrote:
DjBuddaH wrote:

Is he not staying for another year? Might be wrong on this..

Haven't heard anything as of yet. I wouldn't see him staying if he could be a top 10 pick (as many mock drafts have him set at). He left his country to come here and play football...to think he isn't going to go pro when he's able would be hard to believe.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=7978242#7978242
Esteban wrote:
If people would listen to my advice I would give it but until then I wont
CHOMP_CHOMP

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

goldfishwars wrote:
CHOMP_CHOMP wrote:

1. CB
2. CB
3. FS
4. DE
5. NT
6. TE
7. Slot WR
8. SLB

Thanks man - yeah, not sure what happened to the Buccs, but i'll update my needs list. Two corners??

Yea, we are really lacking. The only reason i say 2 corners, is the Bucs have shown in past drafts that they are not shy from taking the same position back to back if they feel it is a big enough need.

If we are able to land Banks/Rhodes and someone like Poyer or Ryan in round 2, there may be a strong chance we double up.

The feeling around the team is that they will target one in the draft and one in free agency. But even in that scenario i would still imagine they would take one in the early rounds and again in the later rounds.

But our problem is our secondary and pass rush. Fix those ares and its an awesome draft. lol
diamondcutter27

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good KC draft

for the first time since 2003 Royals baseball is enjoyable

Thanks for ryknowsd for the awesome sig
Freakout

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really not a fan of Nico Johnson for the Vikings. We need a linebacker that can drop back in coverage. Mainly a guy that can play in our nickle sets with Greenway. Both Brinkley and Henderson are just horrible in coverage.

Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the Moore pick. Know nothing about the CB from ND, but CB is definitely a huge need.

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
JTagg7754 on the sig.
theindianstud12

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty good Bears draft
Zithers

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there are no words to describe how mad i'd be if carolina took a corner in the first. norman, thomas, and munnerlyn have managed to play pretty well without chris gamble who will be returning from injury next season.

would rather go with lewan or allen at that point.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atlanta Falcons
1 31. Alex Okafor DE, Texas
2 31. Andre Ellington RB, Clemson
3 31. *Jordan Reed TE, Florida
4 31. Everett Dawkins DT, Florida State

I could for sure live with this draft and actually like it for the falcons.

The only thing i would change since we have an extra 4th round pick coming from Loftons comp pick. I would trade our 5th round pick plus our 1st 4th to move up to get Fauria TE or just take a different TE in the 4th where you had us picking Dawkins. in the 4th round and take Kwamee geathers in the 3rd at NT for us. I think we need a big run stuffing NT in this draft to help us run some of those 3-4 fronts we seem to like under nolan and help our poor run defense.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: