Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 13: Seattle Seahawks @ Chicago Bears
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 27, 28, 29  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chpjns15

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor SoS...

We demand a full page type up reciting every thought you had during the game. Laughing

"If you can't win, cheat. If you can't cheat, don't play."

"Getting a paper cut, that is tragedy. Someone falling down a sewer and dying, that is comedy."
Brown_Mamba

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a difference a week makes.

Dirk No-Miss-zki fan
hawksman81

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brown_Mamba wrote:
What a difference a week makes.

Exactly what I was thinking.

SaveourSonics wrote:
I love D!ck

JustisM wrote:
Why'd they turn the lights on?
Big Ben is more effective in the dark.
sirensong

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
imani wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
Sacks98 wrote:
Is it just me or does Sidney Rice fall down weird? Laughing
Well during the offseason we had to teach him how to fall when catching apparently. So I guess it's not completely shocking Laughing

We need a DT who can rush the passer in the worst way.

think we extend jason?
f we do it should be for fairly cheap.

I think UT and RT are cemented as our primary needs. I'd be fine with a SLB if there's great value. WR only if clearly the BPA

Completely agree, we need more push up the middle Branch is not close to be good enough to start on an elite D which we are striving(and failing so far) to be.

I think Jones is getting a bit of a raw deal in terms of his place on this team. I'd really like to see him spend more time at DE in place of Red, but because of Red's status on the team i know he wont.
SwiftTexan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chpjns15 wrote:
Poor SoS...

We demand a full page type up reciting every thought you had during the game. :lol:

It's undeniable that the Seahawks won this game for SoS - any word yet on whether they gave him the game ball?
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwiftTexan wrote:
chpjns15 wrote:
Poor SoS...

We demand a full page type up reciting every thought you had during the game. Laughing

It's undeniable that the Seahawks won this game for SoS - any word yet on whether they gave him the game ball?
you guys can't discussed banned members. I'm not telling all of you this anymore.

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
MAC DRE

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely amazing performance by Russ today. He continues to impress me. We got ourselves a franchise QB. Good thing the next 4 games are on turf and 3 at home, because we don't get any where near the QB on grass. I want to see a few more blitz. Should be fun to pick on Lindley next week.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
tylerdouglass wrote:
imani wrote:
tylerdouglass wrote:
imani wrote:
wright should get fined for that....targeted nothing but his head there.

lolno.

I realize it sucks seeing your WR go down like that, but c'mon.

The difference is, he's not a QB nor defenseless. Otherwise, it's a complete helmet shot

Look at how low Rice was!

I know it was nothing but a helmet shot, but no way you can say he was targeting Rice's helmet any more than you can say Rice was targeting his knees.

fair enough.

I agree completely. This play panned out much alike the Alan Branch-Jay Cutler play. The only difference was that it was a QB got hit.

And we should resign Jason Jones and get him to bulk up to ~300 (his normal playing weight).
outside_Insider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if TheOsprey is going to come on and talk about our terrible "Midget" QB...Has he admitted he is wrong yet?

"We all we got, we all we need"
lards

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those refs were F***ed! so glad we won the won despite all those calls against us. The game shouldve never gone into OT, inexcusable for the Bears to march down the field like that. The D played ok today but once again lack of sacks was a concern.

Massive props to Russ, the guy is a dead set baller. Put the team on his back today like a true leader. The last 2 drives were amazing. Line held up today, Beast Mode was solid and our receivers were great. Hope Sid is ok, love him and Golden. go hawks!

aceinthehouse wrote:
I'm being very objective...

twitter: @lards90
Sacks98

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Marshawn Lynch isn’t easily impressed, so he patiently considered the question posed to him as he dressed in the visitors’ locker room at Soldier Field on Sunday.

Which play by Seattle Seahawks rookie quarterback Russell Wilson impressed him the most?

Lynch had plenty of options, given the brilliance and poise Wilson displayed throughout the Seahawks’ 23-17 overtime victory over the Bears.

◆ A 49-yarder to former Notre Dame receiver Golden Tate on third-and-six late in the second quarter.

◆ Or any number of plays on a 12-play, 97-yard touchdown drive late in the fourth quarter, during which he gained 19 yards on two runs and completed 6 of 9 passes for 80 yards, including a 14-yard touchdown to Tate.

◆ Or any number of plays on a 12-play, 80-yard touchdown drive in overtime, during which he gained 28 yards on three runs and completed all three of his passes for 38 yards, including the game-winner to Sidney Rice.

“[Expletive], all of them,” Lynch said when asked to pinpoint a specific play by Wilson that stood out in his mind. “All of them.”

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/bears/16771453-606/jensen-bears-vaunted-defense-fails-to-fluster-seahawks-rookie-qb-russell-wilson.html

Lynch doesn't talk much lately but he sure is funny when he does.
TheoryofSeahawk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absoultely impressive performance by Wilson yesterday. Even more so considering that I thought Bevell's playcalling was too conservative at times. In OT he would call 2 runs and leave it up to Wilson to make a play on 3rd and long. Wilson made those plays every time. The D was very good, but giving up that long play to Marshall was inexcusable. They didn't even man him up on that play. I loved the heart the team showed to persevere through the Bears catching almost every break and bounce and still having enough left in the tank to drive 97 yards in the 4th quarter and 80 yards in overtime against one of the best defenses in the league.

A couple extra notes here:

1) How the refs decided to overturn Braylon's TD before halftime is beyond my highly developed mental capacities. There was absolutely no CONCLUSIVE evidence supporting the ball hitting the ground. Whatever call was made on the field has to be upheld in that situation. Horrible call.

2) If Earl gets fined 15k for a phantom "love tap" on Tannehill, then Major Wright should get at leat 25k for his hit on Rice's TD. I don't want to hear about how he's not a QB or wasn't defenseless on the play. If the NFL is as serious about protecting head injuries as they claim to be, then ALL head shots should be an automatic fine. I don't think Wright had any ill intent, but that should no longer matter. If Wright does not get fined, it will further prove to me that the NFL is just continuing to talk out of both sides of its mouth regarding player safety. Kinda makes me root for the former players in all these lawsuits, even though the league could one day be shut down by the financial implications of losing said lawsuits.
TheoryofSeahawk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
tylerdouglass wrote:
imani wrote:
wright should get fined for that....targeted nothing but his head there.

lolno.

I realize it sucks seeing your WR go down like that, but c'mon.

The difference is, he's not a QB nor defenseless. Otherwise, it's a complete helmet shot

I don't think Wright had any ill intent, but it shouldn't matter. If the league wants to protect players like they claim they do, this should be an automatic fine. And substantially more than Earl's 15k for that "love tap" on Tannehill last week. Don't get me wrong, I don't think Wright had any intent to hurt Rice or anything, but the NFL needs to start applying their rules consistently in terms of head shots and fines or they are going to have a hard time protecting their "brand" in the lawsuits brought on by former players. Should be at least 25k for that hit by Wright.
klyon7634

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Russell Wilson getting some love on SportsCenter!!!!

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI
Boom!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys, every year it's always the one team that gets hot at the right time that does the most damage in the post season. I don't know about you, but that win and everything about it (refs, 4th qtr long pass play, etc) was huge. It's the type of game that turns it on in the final stretch of the season. If I was the rest of the league, I'd be worried.

If we win out and the 49ers lose to the Patriots, we win the division.

Buckle up everyone. This could get real special real quick.

Legion of Boom!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 28 of 29

Jump to: