Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bengals-Cowboys: Dalton is from Texas too
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
johndeere1707


Joined: 01 Apr 2006
Posts: 6169
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:49 pm    Post subject: Bengals-Cowboys: Dalton is from Texas too Reply with quote

And go.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
theJ


Moderator
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Posts: 19436
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching the Cowboys Eagles game. Cowboys have stretches where they are good, stretches where they are bad. It'll be important to get off to a good start, then cover Jason Witten.

I predict with the Bengals penchant to not cover TE's, he will get 20 catches for 250 yards and 2 scores. Tony always looks to him first.
_________________


Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LondonBengal


Joined: 07 Feb 2010
Posts: 3660
Location: London, England, UK
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atkins v Livings. Wonder how that little match-up is gonna work out ?
_________________
" Democracy is a system where two idiots can out-vote a genius..........."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
theJ


Moderator
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Posts: 19436
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LondonBengal wrote:
Atkins v Livings. Wonder how that little match-up is gonna work out ?

Definitely in the Bengals favor. Livings obviously can't single him up, so they'll have to double Atkins (like he usually is). Should allow Dunlap and MJ to get to Romo enough to disrupt him. Unlike some other QB's those guys have faced this season, Romo knows how to manipulate the pocket to buy time and make a play. Demonstrated it a few times last time.
_________________


Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheVillain112


Moderator
Joined: 19 Feb 2010
Posts: 17127
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LondonBengal wrote:
Atkins v Livings. Wonder how that little match-up is gonna work out ?


Livings actually hasn't looked too bad when I've gotten a chance to see him this season. Not great by any means but not as bad as he was with us. The O-Line as a whole though doesn't look good...
_________________
Hokie wrote:
Yall remember that one time Burifict made a tackle and didn't have to leave the game? Good times.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LondonBengal


Joined: 07 Feb 2010
Posts: 3660
Location: London, England, UK
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

theJ wrote:
LondonBengal wrote:
Atkins v Livings. Wonder how that little match-up is gonna work out ?

Definitely in the Bengals favor.


Of course there are a few match-ups where we don't look so clever.

Witten v Maualuga
Their WR's v our DB's, (inc.T.Newman !!!!)

It'll also be interesting to see how AJ fairs against Claiborne. Dalton went deep only once to AJ in SoCal last week, and the Cowboys might just single Claiborne on AJ.

I think this boils down to one stat-line. If Dalton throws one or more INT's we lose. Andy has to pitch a clean game.

This is a 'statement' game for the Bengals IMO, this is typically a game we lose, big statement if we win and make it five W's on the bounce.
_________________
" Democracy is a system where two idiots can out-vote a genius..........."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LondonBengal


Joined: 07 Feb 2010
Posts: 3660
Location: London, England, UK
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
LondonBengal wrote:
Atkins v Livings. Wonder how that little match-up is gonna work out ?


Livings actually hasn't looked too bad when I've gotten a chance to see him this season. Not great by any means but not as bad as he was with us. The O-Line as a whole though doesn't look good...


You're right 'V', I look at Livings alot in Cowboy games, and wonder what it was they saw in him to throw all that jack at him. Still can't see it.

The biggest question for me coming out of the PHL @ DAL game was why on earth we let Evan Mathis go. He was a bull the other night.......

The second biggest question is how on earth did Bryce Brown get undrafted? Apart from the fumbles, dude looks a stud.
_________________
" Democracy is a system where two idiots can out-vote a genius..........."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheVillain112


Moderator
Joined: 19 Feb 2010
Posts: 17127
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LondonBengal wrote:
You're right 'V', I look at Livings alot in Cowboy games, and wonder what it was they saw in him to throw all that jack at him. Still can't see it.

The biggest question for me coming out of the PHL @ DAL game was why on earth we let Evan Mathis go. He was a bull the other night.......

The second biggest question is how on earth did Bryce Brown get undrafted? Apart from the fumbles, dude looks a stud.


We were dumb to let go of Mathis. Paul Alexander for some dumb reason favored Livings over him. As for Bryce Brown, the talent as always been there but he quit on his team in college. A guy that kept bouncing around and then last season deciding to just quit on his team and enter the draft is why he went un-drafted...
_________________
Hokie wrote:
Yall remember that one time Burifict made a tackle and didn't have to leave the game? Good times.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HangOnSloopy


Joined: 23 Feb 2011
Posts: 262
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whit needs to lock up Ware. Tough task. I really like Dunlap v Doug Free. Going to need the safeties to play sound ball this week.
_________________

"Work Hard, Play Hard"
daboyle250 on the sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jason_Bengal_Fl


Joined: 02 Aug 2006
Posts: 4096
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LondonBengal wrote:
theJ wrote:
LondonBengal wrote:
Atkins v Livings. Wonder how that little match-up is gonna work out ?

Definitely in the Bengals favor.


Of course there are a few match-ups where we don't look so clever.

Witten v Maualuga
Their WR's v our DB's, (inc.T.Newman !!!!)

It'll also be interesting to see how AJ fairs against Claiborne. Dalton went deep only once to AJ in SoCal last week, and the Cowboys might just single Claiborne on AJ.

I think this boils down to one stat-line. If Dalton throws one or more INT's we lose. Andy has to pitch a clean game.

This is a 'statement' game for the Bengals IMO, this is typically a game we lose, big statement if we win and make it five W's on the bounce.


Our DBs are playing MUCH better of late.
_________________
Early guesses on potential 2015 Draft Needs: DE, DT, OT, TE, or MLB depending on free agency
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
INbengalfan


Joined: 21 Jan 2006
Posts: 5809
Location: Richmond, IN
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AJ was fine in college against Claiborne. It was Janoris Jenkins who practically shut him down.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fluhartz


Joined: 19 Jan 2006
Posts: 1974
Location: somewhere
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am excited for this game. I can't stand Dallas...
They have a sorry o-line, hopefully the d-line had a field day sacking Romo...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
INbengalfan


Joined: 21 Jan 2006
Posts: 5809
Location: Richmond, IN
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fluhartz wrote:
I am excited for this game. I can't stand Dallas...
They have a sorry o-line, hopefully the d-line had a field day sacking Romo...


If Geno personally introduces himself to Romo the way he did with palmer, I might get kicked out for refusing to sit down the rest of the game. (I sit in 314, where nobody stands up for long).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fluhartz


Joined: 19 Jan 2006
Posts: 1974
Location: somewhere
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

INbengalfan wrote:
fluhartz wrote:
I am excited for this game. I can't stand Dallas...
They have a sorry o-line, hopefully the d-line had a field day sacking Romo...


If Geno personally introduces himself to Romo the way he did with palmer, I might get kicked out for refusing to sit down the rest of the game. (I sit in 314, where nobody stands up for long).


man I hope so....

I hate that.. I get yelled at for that all the time...
310 here..upper deck...represent....
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
INbengalfan


Joined: 21 Jan 2006
Posts: 5809
Location: Richmond, IN
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fluhartz wrote:
INbengalfan wrote:
fluhartz wrote:
I am excited for this game. I can't stand Dallas...
They have a sorry o-line, hopefully the d-line had a field day sacking Romo...


If Geno personally introduces himself to Romo the way he did with palmer, I might get kicked out for refusing to sit down the rest of the game. (I sit in 314, where nobody stands up for long).


man I hope so....

I hate that.. I get yelled at for that all the time...
310 here..upper deck...represent....


I used to "sit" in the North endzone, but really, it was standing in front of a seat.
At the old stadium I gort stuck for a year behind bengal Bob, you know, they guy with the two fingers who never sat down and waved those %^$#^%$^ things the whole game. And yes, the same fan who now appears on the video board urging other fans to sit during the game.... What a farce.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group