Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bengals-Cowboys: Dalton is from Texas too
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anonymous3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
LondonBengal wrote:
You're right 'V', I look at Livings alot in Cowboy games, and wonder what it was they saw in him to throw all that jack at him. Still can't see it.

The biggest question for me coming out of the PHL @ DAL game was why on earth we let Evan Mathis go. He was a bull the other night.......

The second biggest question is how on earth did Bryce Brown get undrafted? Apart from the fumbles, dude looks a stud.

We were dumb to let go of Mathis. Paul Alexander for some dumb reason favored Livings over him. As for Bryce Brown, the talent as always been there but he quit on his team in college. A guy that kept bouncing around and then last season deciding to just quit on his team and enter the draft is why he went un-drafted...

Mathis wanted out of Cincinnati, I remember him tweeting about how inept the Brown family is and that we'll never win a SB as long as they're in charge.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

INbengalfan wrote:
fluhartz wrote:
INbengalfan wrote:
fluhartz wrote:
I am excited for this game. I can't stand Dallas...
They have a sorry o-line, hopefully the d-line had a field day sacking Romo...

If Geno personally introduces himself to Romo the way he did with palmer, I might get kicked out for refusing to sit down the rest of the game. (I sit in 314, where nobody stands up for long).

man I hope so....

I hate that.. I get yelled at for that all the time...
310 here..upper deck...represent....

I used to "sit" in the North endzone, but really, it was standing in front of a seat.
At the old stadium I gort stuck for a year behind bengal Bob, you know, they guy with the two fingers who never sat down and waved those %^$#^%$^ things the whole game. And yes, the same fan who now appears on the video board urging other fans to sit during the game.... What a farce.

now that would be annoying

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous3 wrote:
TheVillain112 wrote:
LondonBengal wrote:
You're right 'V', I look at Livings alot in Cowboy games, and wonder what it was they saw in him to throw all that jack at him. Still can't see it.

The biggest question for me coming out of the PHL @ DAL game was why on earth we let Evan Mathis go. He was a bull the other night.......

The second biggest question is how on earth did Bryce Brown get undrafted? Apart from the fumbles, dude looks a stud.

We were dumb to let go of Mathis. Paul Alexander for some dumb reason favored Livings over him. As for Bryce Brown, the talent as always been there but he quit on his team in college. A guy that kept bouncing around and then last season deciding to just quit on his team and enter the draft is why he went un-drafted...

Mathis wanted out of Cincinnati, I remember him tweeting about how inept the Brown family is and that we'll never win a SB as long as they're in charge.

I remember him leaving on bad terms. I assumed it had to do with his inability to beat out the worst starter in the league even though he was always obviously superior when they played.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous3 wrote:
TheVillain112 wrote:
LondonBengal wrote:

I know the tweets you are talking about and it wasn't that bad. He was mad because he didn't get playing time, which lead to no contract from us. We should have played him and extended him early. Water under the bridge now...

chris00cm wrote:
Lavelle Hawkins figures he's already cut, so YOLO.
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Livings faces his old team...
Newman faces his old team...

Two teams fighting for their playoff lives.

Should be fun.

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
INbengalfan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous3 wrote:
TheVillain112 wrote:
LondonBengal wrote:

Didn't he tweet that before he left? Or was it after he hit free agency? Either way, this was the first example of someone having dirt on Alexander used to gain more playing time. I wonder how he used that leverage with Jerry Jones.
LondonBengal

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fluhartz wrote:
I am excited for this game. I can't stand Dallas...
They have a sorry o-line, hopefully the d-line had a field day sacking Romo...

Romo looks at his best when he gets flushed out of the pocket and gets things done on the run when the play breaks down. Our DL is gonna be chasing him around all afternoon.
Matts4313

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=506474

be there or be L7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If our offense doesn't put up 30+ points I see this as a loss. Too many weapons for the Cowboys

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1707 wrote:
If our offense doesn't put up 30+ points I see this as a loss. Too many weapons for the Cowboys

I disagree.. The defense has been lights out the last few weeks... I'm not saying it won't be a tough game, but I don't see needing 30+ to be the case...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous3 wrote:

Can you really blame him? It is baffling how inept the entire Brown bloodline has been at running an NFL team since Paul passed. We can only hope that Katie isn't anything like her daddy, but I have a feeling it will be much of the same when she takes over. Hopefully, she gets sick of it by then and will sell the team.

Wouldn't mind the Castellini's giving it a go. At least they are not stubborn enough to admit whenever they are over their heads and bring in help. I only hope it works out that way. I think he is the reason, no free agents want to sign with us.

As for this game, I see it as a let down game for us. We will probably have a chance to win the game but will let the game slip through our fingers. We just have to hope the Steelers do the same...
Carson4MVP

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fluhartz wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:

I disagree.. The defense has been lights out the last few weeks... I'm not saying it won't be a tough game, but I don't see needing 30+ to be the case...

While our defense has been great the last few weeks, we haven't really faced the toughest offenses either... We will see if they can hold their ground against a much better offense.
INbengalfan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carson4MVP wrote:
Anonymous3 wrote:

Can you really blame him? It is baffling how inept the entire Brown bloodline has been at running an NFL team since Paul passed. We can only hope that Katie isn't anything like her daddy, but I have a feeling it will be much of the same when she takes over. Hopefully, she gets sick of it by then and will sell the team.

Wouldn't mind the Castellini's giving it a go. At least they are not stubborn enough to admit whenever they are over their heads and bring in help. I only hope it works out that way. I think he is the reason, no free agents want to sign with us.

As for this game, I see it as a let down game for us. We will probably have a chance to win the game but will let the game slip through our fingers. We just have to hope the Steelers do the same...

Castellini is a baseball guy. Besides, I doubt any owner would want two teams in the same city.

As for the game, I see it as the team's last home game before their own playoffs start the last two weeks vs. Pitt and Baltimore. They will be ready.
fluhartz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carson4MVP wrote:
fluhartz wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:

While our defense has been great the last few weeks, we haven't really faced the toughest offenses either... We will see if they can hold their ground against a much better offense.

I don't care which offenses it is.. Giving up two touchdowns in four weeks is impressive.(three counting the pick six, but that's not on the defense)

With one of the teams being the Giants

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

INbengalfan wrote:
Carson4MVP wrote:

Castellini is a baseball guy. Besides, I doubt any owner would want two teams in the same city.
As for the game, I see it as the team's last home game before their own playoffs start the last two weeks vs. Pitt and Baltimore. They will be ready.

I addressed him being a "Baseball Guy" because he isn't afraid to bring in a GM to run his team for him... That is really all I ask for from Mike Brown honestly. There is a reason we haven't won regularly since PB died. The coaches have changed, the players have changed, 1 person has remained the same. I think it is obvious what the problem is.

Several owners own multiple teams, Tom Benson of the Saints, also owns the New Orleans Hornets(Pelicans) and Paul Allen owns both the Seattle Seahawks and whatever their soccer team is called, it would not be unheard of to be in the same city. Most would say those 2 are "Football Guys", but it doesn't stop them from trying other sports.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

Jump to: