Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

QB Rich Bartel said Arizona offense is not complicated
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
apollo14000

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

younggun1273 wrote:
Well I just saw that Carson Palmer is due $13 million next year, and the Raiders may just decide that he is not worth it and/or Palmer may not be open to a paycut. There is a possible chance that he is outright released.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Oakland fall in love with Barkley since he's a California guy. And they know they can cut Palmer and he'll be there. Yeah it's a reach for them but last I checked Oakland is the land of reaches.
younggun1273

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apollo14000 wrote:
younggun1273 wrote:
Well I just saw that Carson Palmer is due $13 million next year, and the Raiders may just decide that he is not worth it and/or Palmer may not be open to a paycut. There is a possible chance that he is outright released.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Oakland fall in love with Barkley since he's a California guy. And they know they can cut Palmer and he'll be there. Yeah it's a reach for them but last I checked Oakland is the land of reaches.

They might want to see what they have in Terrelle Pryor with these final few games as well.

Justo on the sig
DirtyDez

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terrelle Pryor is terrible and will never be an NFL QB. I think they'll either stick with Palmer or trade him and draft a franchise guy. If the Raiders cut or trade him they'll still owe him money so I doubt they pay him to go away instead of getting a pick out of it. If he came here I bet he'll be motivated playing for a team with legit receivers and a very good defense.

The Rebuild Has Begun...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: