Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Comprehensive Offseason & 3 Rounds- Let's Hear It!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RaidersAreOne

Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raidin wrote:
A+ for effort. On the raiders: our OC Knapp will be gone, otherwise Raider fans will be raging. Lecher won't be franchised, he'll be cut. I expect more players to be cut as well - Seymour and McClain mainly.

First of all, amazing effort dude. Simply amazing. Some notes for Oakland:

1. Knapp will not be retained.
2. Seymour will be cut/traded.
3. Lechler wont be franchised, he will be let go. King is the future punter in Oakland.
4. Giordano should be cut.
5. Love the Howling and Sims signing
6. Rather sign Levitre for OG.
7. Would prefer to sign Larry Grant for MLB.
8. I like the return of Carr. He would help alot for returning duties.
9. I like Moore in the first, but Lattimore is not a need imo. We have much bigger needs than an injured RB.
10. Rather draft Rambo or Sylvester over the TE.

All in all, I would be content with this offseason.

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
JTagg7754 on the sig.
theindianstud12

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perfect for the Bears
bulger2holt

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would the Rams trade Bradford? He's progressing nicely. He has all the skills you look for. He just needs a true #1 WR to go along with Amendola, Givens and Quick. When he gets that, look out. Keenan Allen?
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaidersAreOne wrote:
Raidin wrote:
A+ for effort. On the raiders: our OC Knapp will be gone, otherwise Raider fans will be raging. Lecher won't be franchised, he'll be cut. I expect more players to be cut as well - Seymour and McClain mainly.

First of all, amazing effort dude. Simply amazing. Some notes for Oakland:

1. Knapp will not be retained.
2. Seymour will be cut/traded.
3. Lechler wont be franchised, he will be let go. King is the future punter in Oakland.
4. Giordano should be cut.
5. Love the Howling and Sims signing
6. Rather sign Levitre for OG.
7. Would prefer to sign Larry Grant for MLB.
8. I like the return of Carr. He would help alot for returning duties.
9. I like Moore in the first, but Lattimore is not a need imo. We have much bigger needs than an injured RB.
10. Rather draft Rambo or Sylvester over the TE.

All in all, I would be content with this offseason.

Hold the phone on Levitre, we will have Byrd extended soon enough leaving Levitre at minimum franchised
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atlanta (14-2):

Acquired via Trade: RB Maurice Jones-Drew

Cuts:
RB Michael Turner

Franchised: S William Moore

UFA Resigned:
TE Tony Gonzalez
OT Sam Baker
DT Vance Walker
CB Chris Owens

UFA Signed:
QB Trent Edwards
RB Tashard Choice
OG Louis Vazquez
DT Kevin Williams
CB Kyle Arrington

Draft:
28. Tony Jefferson S Oklahoma
58. Brennan Williams OT North Carolina

I don't mind the offseason at all but with that offseason the actual draft doesn't make any sense to me for the Falcons.

I don't understand why we would take a Safety in the 1st round when we have one of the top 3 safety duo's in the entire nfl and 2 top 15 safety's in Willy Mo and Thomas Decoud.

I say we go DE/DT and TE in those 2 rounds to go with the the offseason you gave us. Maybe Okafor in the 2nd round at DE and John Jenkins in the 1st round at DT.
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't mind the Bengals offseason too much. But a TE in the 1st? We need LB help a ton more than TE. That is nothing more than a late round need

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
steelcurtain29

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man, you must really not like Pittsburgh.

We only win two of the last four games? We play four games we shouldn't have a problem winning now that Ben is back.

Then in the offseason, we tag Kennan Lewis? No thanks. He isn't going to hold out for some crazy payment. He's had a good first year as a starter, but there's no chance we overpay for him Laughing

We then sign Derek Anderson as a back-up? I'd rather have Batch at this point.

Then, you have us trade for Titus Young? Why in the world would we give away a 5th for him? He's a proven cancer. He can't get the ball as a #2 WR in Detroit and threw a fit, why would we want him here? Pittsburgh won't put up with Wallace, what makes you think they'll even consider Young? He'd be the #4 option here.

Then, in the draft, we go for a ILB in the first and then a WR in the second? Again, you had a waste a 5th on Young, after we already drafted another WR? How many do you expect us to have on the roster? Confused

Steelers need a future NT, ILB, OLB, S. One of these was fixed in the draft, but by taking a player who is better off at OLB in the NFL. I don't see Ogletree as a 3-4 OLB.

Overall, this looks horrible for the Steelers. I'm not a fan at all.
Sciz

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was going to complain about this, and then I saw that you have the Pats signing Revis. I don't think he's a free agent, but I'm not going to complain Laughing

In reality, I see no way they can afford to resign Welker, franchise Vollmer, sign Revis, and sign Harvin (he said he wants an extension this offseason). Having Welker go elsewhere is the easy solution, but I could also see the Pats not trading for Harvin, and instead drafting Tavon Austin. He's a pretty similar though unproven player, but with a much more reasonable contract than the one Harvin will want.

I also don't like seeing Cunningham traded. Before his suspension, he was filling the subpackage DT role very nicely, to the tune of 2.5 sacks, I believe 4 holding penalties, and 2 fumble recoveries. He's far too quick for most guards to handle. And if this suspension makes him stop whatever he may have been doing and decline physically, then he's useless and not worth trading for.
green24

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Revis is not a FA.
TitanLegend

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sal Sunseri?

Is that some kind of joke?

He put out the worst defense in Tennessee Volunteers history and you think he's going to move up to the NFL?

Laughing
Boise&cards Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very interesting but very unlikely. Whiz will be fired unless Arizona some how wins 4 in row to finishes 8-8 but that not going to happen and he will be fired. Very huge long shot that Rod Graves would get fired and if he does the guy most likely to replace him will be Steve Keim not Jason Licht. I all so have a problem with the player signed as none are upgrades.

Felix Jones: does not offer Arizona anything. We all ready have speed RB who can't stay healthy.

Brad Smith: I really don't see the point of this one.

Gosder Cherlius: a nice back up at RT but that about it.

King Dunlap: Another decent back up but proved no upgrade.

Both OT really just suck if were any good would be keep by thier current teams. Nice back up but nothing more.

Spencer Johnson: Arizona all ready has enough aged back up DE.

Don Carey: nothing really to say about him. Most likely does not even make the team. Same goes for for the other 4 or 5 guys. One of the tackles most likely make it as a back up but that about it.

On to the draft

Draft:
3. Geno Smith QB West Virginia: I don't mind the pick or the trade up to get him but I fine it highly unlikely Arizona would do it.

52. Cyril Richardson OG Baylor: So you think he comes out early for the draft.

85. Stedman Bailey WR West Virginia: I really don't understand this pick at all. We don't need any WR.

That right I won. Thank you NS922 for the Sig.
Bo_Spice

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no way that Jordan Poyer falls to the second round. He's going to run extremely well at the combine and is one of the better cover corners in the class.

Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Draft is not too bad for the Eagles... Everything else is.

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
KamTrus20

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolute worst offseason possible for the Browns.

Terrible Terrible Terrible.

Every single move you made was straight garbage. It is the exact kind of thing that would ruin this franchise for another decade at least.

Sam Bradford hasn't proven any more than Brandon Weeden in 3 years compared to 1 year.

Why would we let Ben Watson get away then draft an overrated and terrible blocking TE in the 3rd?

Reggie Hodges has been a terrible punter. Not only will we not franchise him we will not even look to retain him at any price.

Matt Shaghnessy is terrible. We have a 3 better DEs on the roster as it is already.

Derek Landi is not needed as we go 4 deep right now and the 5th DT Ishmaai'lly Kitchen would be a great 3 or 4 on most teams. We may be a very under talented team but when it comes to DT rotation we have the best Top 4 in the NFL.

Brandon Gibson would just be a camp body so I guess I won't complain there.

I really really really like Sam Montgomery as an all around DE, but we have a great run stopping DE right now. What we need is a lights out pass rusher. As much as I like Sam he is not a lights out pass rusher.

Andy Reid is not welcome anywhere near my team. I would dumb the Browns for good if that overrated fat lard comes our way. He passes the ball far too much and reverts too much blame to everyone else. He acts like a God who can do no football wrong. We drafted a running back 3rd overall to run the football when it gets cold. The fat retard that is Andy Reid would throw the ball 70% of the time and bury our potential like he ruinned the potential in Philadelphia.

Jamison on the sig
WhackyPlague

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
Hate the coaches you have us hire. No interest in Gruden or ryan coming to our team.

FA pretty much is awful except for Grimes. The rest I'd rather not.

No interest in Michael Huff.

If you trade Maclin actually replace him.

Star is Ok, but I would prefer a pass rusher.

We don't really need an OT. Not enough to trade back into the first for one.

We need a franchise QB Dysert is a waste of a pick.

Good effort but I really would be upset with that for teh eagles.

Agreed, though I'd be completely happy with Star.

With this mock, Woods or Allen would be a much better pick in the second half of round 1 than Fisher.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: