Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

*** 2013 NFL Mock Draft - 2 Rounds - Updated 1/24 ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xero

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I can live with Mingo.
Nobody

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

C'mon man. Stop.
I'm fine with you giving us a future #1, if he's a good value, as Allen was.

Hopkins is neither a future #1 nor a good value. He's a reach.

No.

Banks, Montgomery, or Warford there, no doubt.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody wrote:
C'mon man. Stop.

No.

Reggie Wayne wasn't brought in to be a #1 at first. But he developed into one. Hopkins is moving up draft boards quickly.

2014 NFL Mock Draft - Updated 12/30
jerseyboy257

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeGarrettsBlunt wrote:
jerseyboy257 wrote:
LeGarrettsBlunt wrote:
One rounder with a lot of changes and a lot of uncommon picks.

Change the Giants pick now before I start going on a rant. Every single Giants fan would facepalm seeing us take a TE with pick 19.

This post is obnoxious.

It's not happening. First of all Jerry Reese draft philosophy is always BPA. That's not Ertz. He might not even be the BTEA (best tight end available). We need a corner, defensive tackle, or linebacker way more than we need another tight end. It's pretty certain at this point that Bennett's getting resigned, and even if he wasn't we'd go to FA we already have 2 young developing TEs on the roster in Robinson and Pascoe. TE is least of our needs. Last year the Giants went pretty much all offense in the draft and our defense suffered and got older. Our LB corp needs desperate improvement. Rivers and Boley will be cut, Blackburn may get cut too but is at 50/50 and Kiwanuka is moving back to DE where he belongs as Osi is departing. In our secondary, Webster can very likely be cut as he was probably the worst starting corner in the league last year, Terrel Thomas our best corner hasn't played in a whole 2 years with back to back ACL injuries and he might not be on the roster, Prince is our best corner but has missed games both seasons due to injury, and Hosley's only decent in the slot. S Antrel Rolle may be forced to play corner and probably will be, I don't know if Phillips will be back as he's always injured too, and that leaves Stevie Brown who's only been a starter fr one year and who else to play at safety? Point is, we can't afford to waste a first pick on a TE there are much more important positions and better prospects we need to draft.
LeGarrettsBlunt

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jerseyboy257 wrote:
LeGarrettsBlunt wrote:
jerseyboy257 wrote:
LeGarrettsBlunt wrote:
One rounder with a lot of changes and a lot of uncommon picks.

Change the Giants pick now before I start going on a rant. Every single Giants fan would facepalm seeing us take a TE with pick 19.

This post is obnoxious.

It's not happening. First of all Jerry Reese draft philosophy is always BPA. That's not Ertz. He might not even be the BTEA (best tight end available). We need a corner, defensive tackle, or linebacker way more than we need another tight end. It's pretty certain at this point that Bennett's getting resigned, and even if he wasn't we'd go to FA we already have 2 young developing TEs on the roster in Robinson and Pascoe. TE is least of our needs. Last year the Giants went pretty much all offense in the draft and our defense suffered and got older. Our LB corp needs desperate improvement. Rivers and Boley will be cut, Blackburn may get cut too but is at 50/50 and Kiwanuka is moving back to DE where he belongs as Osi is departing. In our secondary, Webster can very likely be cut as he was probably the worst starting corner in the league last year, Terrel Thomas our best corner hasn't played in a whole 2 years with back to back ACL injuries and he might not be on the roster, Prince is our best corner but has missed games both seasons due to injury, and Hosley's only decent in the slot. S Antrel Rolle may be forced to play corner and probably will be, I don't know if Phillips will be back as he's always injured too, and that leaves Stevie Brown who's only been a starter fr one year and who else to play at safety? Point is, we can't afford to waste a first pick on a TE there are much more important positions and better prospects we need to draft.

You never know what could happen. They could fall in love with him and take him. He could be the BPA at that point. It all depends.

RaidersAreOne

Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moore, Joeckel or Fischer should be the picks over Millner imo. You dont draft a CB that high that isnt a once in a decade prospect imo.

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
JTagg7754 on the sig.
Nobody

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeGarrettsBlunt wrote:
Nobody wrote:
C'mon man. Stop.

No.

Reggie Wayne wasn't brought in to be a #1 at first. But he developed into one. Hopkins is moving up draft boards quickly.
I'm not saying I don't like the pick because he won't immediately be our #1, I'm saying I don't like it because he is a career #2 IMO. And a huge reach for a second round talent.
If we draft a WR in the first he has to be a good RZ target as well, and while Hopkins does play bigger than he is, he is not the right pick for us there.
And with Banks, Montgomery, and Warford available?
Grigson doesn't reach, he is a BPA guy, and Hopkins probably isn't that.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

30. Atlanta Falcons - Tyler Eifert, TE

The Falcons may be wanting a TE here but there's a distinct possibility they would have to move up to take either of the two top ends. Instead they take a DE to improve the pass rush.

LOL i think you messed up there bro XD

I'll do ya one better and take a better valued player than both of those positions at a position of big need still.

1st - John Jenkins DT - Helps us do our switch to a more hybrid defense since we want to start adding in more 3-4 looks and helps our run defense out tremedously.

2nd - Tank Carradine - DE - No problem with this dude i have liked him for awhile laying wise.

3rd and 4th can be a combo of RB and TE pick 2 that you like in each round and give them to us i won't complain about any of the picks with the prior to guys i chose coming to us.

Sorry but our offense even without Gonzo or a 1st round TE will be atleast good and Coffman isn't that bad looking of a TE with big upside and a year learning under Gonzo. Compared to our Defense just not being able to hold a lead at all and getting demolished on the line.
stallyns

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeGarrettsBlunt wrote:
Nobody wrote:
C'mon man. Stop.

No.

Well there you go, the Colt's fan who liked your WR pick isn't happy. You can only imagine what I think of that pick (HINT: not a fan)
INbengalfan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many times are you going to redo this?

I like Vacarro in the first, but I hope we resign MJohnson, so Hunt would be negated. Maybe a LB there? As for Lacy, well I prefer Bernard, but either way we need a RB.
LeGarrettsBlunt

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

INbengalfan wrote:
How many times are you going to redo this?

I like Vacarro in the first, but I hope we resign MJohnson, so Hunt would be negated. Maybe a LB there? As for Lacy, well I prefer Bernard, but either way we need a RB.

I redo it every so often as new information comes out or if I feel like making changes.

LeGarrettsBlunt

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1 rounder with a few slight changes. Specifically at the top and bottom of the first round. Rest of the rounds to return soon.

LuckyNumber11

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good 1st round pick terrible 2nd round pick for the Cardinals

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikings:

If Patterson is going that high, I expect Vikings to select BPA at #23

Johnthan Banks, CB or Kevin Minter, LB.

They can take WR in round 2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The second round is back.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 17 of 18

Jump to: