Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Matt Bryant Does it Again
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
cpanthers178990


Joined: 19 Jan 2008
Posts: 2938
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShockdAtFalcons wrote:
adam9 wrote:
I understand what Hardy tried to do. To me that's just not the way to go about it. Matt's might not have been either I guess. Either way lets just enjoy good ole hard nosed NFC South football Wink
I can roll with that

well said



Cosigned, we are going to have two more great games next year. I'll be hear for some trash talk boys!


I just hope no one tells me to get the eff out of their forum. Wink
_________________
SuperCam Career stat track.
48 GP
11,299 Pass Yards
64 Pass TDs
2032 Rush Yards
28 Rush TDs
6 4Q/OT GW Drives
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
D0 TH3 D3W


Joined: 13 Jul 2008
Posts: 826
Location: South Florida
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cpanthers178990 wrote:
ShockdAtFalcons wrote:
adam9 wrote:
I understand what Hardy tried to do. To me that's just not the way to go about it. Matt's might not have been either I guess. Either way lets just enjoy good ole hard nosed NFC South football Wink
I can roll with that

well said



Cosigned, we are going to have two more great games next year. I'll be hear for some trash talk boys!


I just hope no one tells me to get the eff out of their forum. Wink
If you beat us by a last second field goal next season, I'll be the first to tell you Laughing
_________________
Dirty Bird since 98'

RIP Joe Pa
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cpanthers178990


Joined: 19 Jan 2008
Posts: 2938
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

D0 TH3 D3W wrote:
cpanthers178990 wrote:
ShockdAtFalcons wrote:
adam9 wrote:
I understand what Hardy tried to do. To me that's just not the way to go about it. Matt's might not have been either I guess. Either way lets just enjoy good ole hard nosed NFC South football Wink
I can roll with that

well said



Cosigned, we are going to have two more great games next year. I'll be hear for some trash talk boys!


I just hope no one tells me to get the eff out of their forum. Wink
If you beat us by a last second field goal next season, I'll be the first to tell you Laughing



And then when you guys win the second game I'll come looking for posters to single out. Laughing
_________________
SuperCam Career stat track.
48 GP
11,299 Pass Yards
64 Pass TDs
2032 Rush Yards
28 Rush TDs
6 4Q/OT GW Drives
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
D0 TH3 D3W


Joined: 13 Jul 2008
Posts: 826
Location: South Florida
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cpanthers178990 wrote:
D0 TH3 D3W wrote:
cpanthers178990 wrote:
ShockdAtFalcons wrote:
adam9 wrote:
I understand what Hardy tried to do. To me that's just not the way to go about it. Matt's might not have been either I guess. Either way lets just enjoy good ole hard nosed NFC South football Wink
I can roll with that

well said



Cosigned, we are going to have two more great games next year. I'll be hear for some trash talk boys!


I just hope no one tells me to get the eff out of their forum. Wink
If you beat us by a last second field goal next season, I'll be the first to tell you Laughing



And then when you guys win the second game I'll come looking for posters to single out. Laughing
Hahaha! Well played my friend.
_________________
Dirty Bird since 98'

RIP Joe Pa
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group