Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Is whiz for sure out?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DDOCKETT90

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:34 pm    Post subject: Is whiz for sure out? Reply with quote

Is there any chance he will come back cause some people think he will?

matthouston91 made it!
shawn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

each passing loss makes it more and more unlikely. not just because we are losing...but because we are losing in a humiliating fashion.

he is done.

sig made by mike23md
Boise&cards Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got to believe he done after this year

That right I won. Thank you NS922 for the Sig.
stchamp98

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing's guaranteed in this league but I have to think it's 90-10, out vs. in.

If he does stay, I personally believe Whiz will be forced to make changes he wouldn't have made in the past. I honestly believe Bidwill will say to him "If we decide to keep you, you have to do this, this and this, no questions asked".
stchamp98

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For whatever it's worth, Kurt Warner said yesterday that he's praying Whiz doesn't get the axe. Thinks it should be the front office instead.
#1CARDSFAN

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
For whatever it's worth, Kurt Warner said yesterday that he's praying Whiz doesn't get the axe. Thinks it should be the front office instead.

Hard to see the logic in that statement.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think it takes a special talent to see that the team has quit on him and he's had a long enough tenure here that 58-0 drubbings are totally inexcusable, regardless of the opponent. He's had ample time to build a team that avoids embarrassing and humiliating losses. He is done.

Appears that Peyton Manning's decision to pass on Arizona was more telling than one would have anticipated.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Kurt sees the leader we have all seen at times who has good team and game day management skills - and of course he has worked with him successfully. Personnel is clearly the problem - not sure if Kurt knows how much Whiz has become involved with that though.

I think we need a real GM regardless of who is coach - Steve Keim is the ideal candidate. That person then needs to hold the scouts / personnel accountable for decisions - in both the draft and free-agency. Rod Graves could then move to a cap-ologist position.

This team did quit in the Seattle game - everyone saw we were driving down the field then another mistake, and Fitz a leader on the team was largely responsible for that. I think as soon as that happened everyone on the team thought "here we go again" - and as soon as that happens everything snowballs. Add in the Dockett and A-Dub situations, plus playing a good opponent at their place in lousy weather = 58-0.

I may be the only person that thinks quitting in one game doesn't mean the team quit on the coach permanently - but it's clearly an indication of serious problems weighing on the player's minds that need to be addressed. Problem is those issues can't be addressed in season - so get ready for more ugly losses (draft position is what matters anyway).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: