Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

WEEK 15 SNF: The Superfreak Returns - 49ers Vs. Pats
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WesWelker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The hate for Gregory is the same kind of hate Bruins fans had for Wideman a couple of years ago. When you temper your expectations, he does the job adequately. Now, obviously, in an ideal world he is not the starting safety. But he has been much better than Chung this year and the playing time reflects that. There is a reason why BB has him playing over the likes of Chung and Wilson- he has simply been better.

I can think of 2 picks of McCourty's that he is directly responsible for as well. He is very heady. He does suck against the run, but we have incredible run stuffing linebackers to make up for that weakness (McCourty ain't too shabby in that department either).

If McCourty didn't get that pick last night, he would have. They both did a phenomenal job of taking away that pass in that instance.
Sciz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gregory was benched for Chung last night. And the only reason he was near the ball on McCourty's interception was because Kaepernick had a terrible throw.
NinjaZX6R

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still love NBT. I was mad. Sorry NBT. Still love you minus that Moss issue Wink

Also, Kyle Love's fat/loose skin slab was on Come on man.
NextBigThing

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NinjaZX6R wrote:
Still love NBT. I was mad. Sorry NBT. Still love you minus that Moss issue Wink .

NBT is a damn good lover, and a f'ing awful fighter. Nothing but <3 for ninjaZ & all the folks of the fast-food-paradise that is Ohio. Very Happy
NinjaZX6R

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NextBigThing wrote:
NinjaZX6R wrote:
Still love NBT. I was mad. Sorry NBT. Still love you minus that Moss issue Wink .

NBT is a damn good lover, and a f'ing awful fighter. Nothing but <3 for ninjaZ & all the folks of the fast-food-paradise that is Ohio. Very Happy

What fast food paradise? they have the same amt of fast food joints like other cities.

As for fast food places I love, it's only two pizza joints. Hound dogs pizza near campus (great pizza) and Jets Pizza.

I do love Chipotle. Hmmmm burritos.
NextBigThing

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NinjaZX6R wrote:
NextBigThing wrote:
NinjaZX6R wrote:

What fast food paradise? they have the same amt of fast food joints like other cities.

As for fast food places I love, it's only two pizza joints. Hound dogs pizza near campus (great pizza) and Jets Pizza.

No no no no no. Here in NE, we have McDonalds, Burger King, Wendys, Subway, Taco Bell, Chipotle...hmm...thats about it. Five Guys here and there.

You guys have all that + Rallys, Penn Station, Big Boy, Sonic, Culvers, B Dubs like everywhere, White Castle, Popeyes Chicken, Quiznos...omg. Toledo is where the locos tacos was unveiled. Everything really does run through Ohio... Wink
NinjaZX6R

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NextBigThing wrote:
NinjaZX6R wrote:
NextBigThing wrote:
NinjaZX6R wrote:

No no no no no. Here in NE, we have McDonalds, Burger King, Wendys, Subway, Taco Bell...

You guys have Rallys, Penn Station, Big Boy, Sonic, Culvers, B Dubs like everywhere, White Castle, Popeyes Chicken, Quiznos...omg

Rallys is ok. Love Penn Station. Big Boy is decent. Sonic-meh. Never been to Culvers. B Dubs-waste of money, White castle-hate it, Popeyes-Hate it, also hate KFC, Quinznos-decent.
NextBigThing

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

penn station alone >>> all NE sandwich shops.
Canton

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe that was the defense's last bad game of the season. I think they play up to World Championship form from here on out, I can feel it and see it, and I believe it.
TGShabba

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gronk and Dennard both present for practice today.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75
Page 75 of 75

Jump to: