Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Kirk Cousins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sadjag

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaguarfan wrote:
Mr. V wrote:
Tugboat wrote:
Or hows about we just pick our own 'Kirk Cousins' in the 3rd/4th round?

aka. Landry Jones.

Giving up a 2nd rounder for Cousins at this point would be asinine imo, and giving up a top-2 first round is hysterical. I can't even... Laughing

No thanks.

Landry Jones?
*vomits everywhere* Shouldn't be drafted. Will be because of his size, but shouldn't be.
I bet you expect me too clean up...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaguarfan wrote:
Mr. V wrote:
Tugboat wrote:
Or hows about we just pick our own 'Kirk Cousins' in the 3rd/4th round?

aka. Landry Jones.

Giving up a 2nd rounder for Cousins at this point would be asinine imo, and giving up a top-2 first round is hysterical. I can't even... Laughing

No thanks.

Landry Jones?
*vomits everywhere* Shouldn't be drafted. Will be because of his size, but shouldn't be.

Really? Shouldn't be drafted? That's a bit extreme imo.

I know a lot of people are down on him as a prospect and enjoy piling on...but 'shouldn't be drafted'? Yeah, he's got some flaws in his game, but he's got a lot more than just his size going for him.
jagman777

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blackmon tangent:

Dude is very frustrating to watch. You can see the talent there. He has the ability to be a gamechanger.

But his problems are just despicable- he seems not well conditioned. He's always pooped. He lacks concentration, he has strong hands, there's no reason for him to drop passes the way he does. He routinely gives up on routes.

This leads me to believe he is lazy, not working as hard as he can, and not focusing as much as he should. If he gave 100% this year there's no doubt in my mind he'd hit 1000 yards.

If he refocuses himself, puts the time and effort into conditioning and route running, he is a top ten talent.
iPwn

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jagman777 wrote:
Blackmon tangent:

Dude is very frustrating to watch. You can see the talent there. He has the ability to be a gamechanger.

But his problems are just despicable- he seems not well conditioned. He's always pooped. He lacks concentration, he has strong hands, there's no reason for him to drop passes the way he does. He routinely gives up on routes.

This leads me to believe he is lazy, not working as hard as he can, and not focusing as much as he should. If he gave 100% this year there's no doubt in my mind he'd hit 1000 yards.

If he refocuses himself, puts the time and effort into conditioning and route running, he is a top ten talent.
I think the time he missed in the offseason really hurt his conditioning. I'd expect that to be a non-issue come next year.

- Best since day one -
The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
jagman777

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
jagman777 wrote:
Blackmon tangent:

I think the time he missed in the offseason really hurt his conditioning. I'd expect that to be a non-issue come next year.

I hope so. But that's only the most basic of things he NEEDS to take care of.
Tugboat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
jagman777 wrote:
Blackmon tangent:

I mean, as much as anyone, he has to have noticed how gassed he is at times.

Will probably be a very telling offseason in terms of his real work ethic and commitment to getting better. Hopefully, he's focused and takes it seriously.
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Apparently the Packers are going to release Finley. Or so the rumor is..

he is a major headcase and cant catch. not worth it

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: