Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 16 GDT Giants @ Ravens - Battle of the inept.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gmen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IR0NM1KE wrote:
I'll be that spoiled brat then. Our division is really weak. We SHOULD have ran away with this division. Instead the Giants played some of the most uninspired football I've seen out of any team in 2012 when it mattered most. I'm sick of virtually everyone on defense. I am a huge Eli supporter, but his 2012 campaign was an epic turd.

Merry Christmas fellas.

I'm not saying it's okay that the Giants laid a turd. I think we definitely should see changes to this team as a result. But put things into some perspective. We haven't had a sub .500 season since 2004 and we've won two Superbowls in that span. So if you're a disgruntled Giants fan today, you just might be this person...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5jxvEs3hYk

"Has courage and poise. In my opinion, most of all, he has that quality you can't define. Call it magic."

- Ernie Accorsi scouting report of Eli
NYGiantsman10

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally feel that M1KE. I just dont want to be a Grinch because my team is playing crappy football Laughing

Happy holidays to everybody. I hope Santa brings us some new linemen.
GEE MEN

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's more likely that Fewell goes than wholesale changes on D. We may see Romeo C or even Spags return once both get fired from their respective teams. The players don't respond to him and he seemingly had no answers the past couple of weeks (injuries aside).

I would like to see Diehl, Baas and Snee moved on and address the Oline in FA and draft. Webster definitely had a tough game but Fewell definitely
Put him in an impossible position (playing a 4-4-3) with Rolle as the only safety up high and taking out our only player Stevie Brown for strecthes. Dumb dumb dumb. That's why pitch and catch wasso easy.

Marty B was serviceable but he dogged it a bit sometimes.

I think we get in the playoffs but get smoked.

Desperado82 wrote:
I will never defend Romo again. I'm done. We may only have a shot at the playoffs or what have you because of him, but he will NEVER put us over the hump.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: